kabi123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi
great update soon
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you all for the lovely comments.

I have sent buddy request to those who wanted me to add you to my PM list.

I will update very soon! 

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part..loved Maaneet fight...
continue soon
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey

Really nice FF. Hilarious 🤣.....those two cannot stand the sight of each other and daadima thinks these two are attracted to each other 🤣...... and that Mr. Chopra too 🤣......these two are going to wind up married to each other and will be fighting in the mandap too 🤣......but please can we have more hilarious fights and getting caught in positions that look like they are doing something naughty when all they are doing is fighting and belittling each other.🤣

Could you kindly add me to your PM list
Thanks
Jhan
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Hey

Really nice FF. Hilarious 🤣.....those two cannot stand the sight of each other and daadima thinks these two are attracted to each other 🤣...... and that Mr. Chopra too 🤣......these two are going to wind up married to each other and will be fighting in the mandap too 🤣......but please can we have more hilarious fights and getting caught in positions that look like they are doing something naughty when all they are doing is fighting and belittling each other.🤣

Could you kindly add me to your PM list
Thanks
Jhan

Hey,

Thankx for the compliments. Haahaahaa! I personally a very good fan of Maaneet's fights. That's the main reason I add those to my FF.

You idea made me think of new way. Sure, i'll add more.  

I will send u a buddy request.

Love,

Pini. 

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Part 05:

Daadi: Are the planning's have been done?

Girl who helped her: Han daadi, everything has been done and I informed everyone about this. Even Mr. and Mrs. Handa got shocked by hearing this. They thought I am the one whom…..

Daadi: Smiles and thanks beite, agar tum nahi hoti toh, mei kya karoon.

Girl: Bus daadi, u have helped me a lot. So as Maan, even though he doesn't like me.

Daadi: Aise koi baat nahi hai. Who tho abhi bhi ,, u know….. he is still a child for sometimes.

They heard a sound of a vehicle.

Daadi………………………….. they heard a male voice and a female voice.

Daadi: Dev??? NT??? U r here??? I am so happy.

Dev: Han, (turning towards the girl) yeh hame sabh batadiya.

NT: Han daadi, so so, how r u??? u look so pretty.

Daadi: Bas bas, kyun yeh jootka praising, U know I was really worried about u two.

Dev: God daadi, abh ham bachche nahi. We know how to handle ourselves. Yeh sabh chodo, how are u, SAMEERA?

(So people here comes sameera, aka powder queen)

Sameera: Doing well Dev. Thank god u guys came. I was really worried, coz I couldn't contact u. that's why I left a massage.

NT: As soon we got the massage, we came. Thankz yar. So so how's my jeejo?

Dev: Han, how's bro? does he know about this?

Daadi: No no, we planned this without telling him.

Dev: But daadi, u know him. If he got angry?

Sameera: We got a medicine for that too.

They all left the room, excluding NT and Sameera.

NT: Arre yar, I still can't get u. U love maan a lot and now u r planning his wedding? What is all this?

Sameera: Mh! Jis pyarke eak taraf kaali hai, who pyar kabhi …….. (tears coming from her eyes) Although I love him a lot I can't have him. Coz he doesn't love me. When I heard last night that he choose to work with Geet rather than to be married I knew he got no feelings for me. But I saw something in his eyes for Geet. Still he doesn't know that, nor does geet. But both of them share a very good bond.

NT: U r great yar. I know one day u'll meet someone who really loves u. So, forget it and let's get ready for the game.

At Asian Paints:

Ajith: Hey Rahul, how are u? after a long long time?

Rahul: Yeah men, I was really busy. Btw, I need a big help. Do u remember u told me about a shop in Mumbai where ur uncle used to work.

Ajith: Han….

Rahul: I remember u telling me that the shop was closed and handed over to a real estate agent to sell it.

Ajith: Han, that agent is a very good friend of mine. But poor guy, still searching for a customer.

Rahul: Yar, will u be able to make me a deal for that property. I am planning to open a new office over there.

Sneha: Hi Rahul, thum kabh aye?

Rahul: Abhi ayi dear. How are u???

Sneha: Doing well. Btw, do u know my best friend if here too.

Rahul: Achcha, who??? Do u want me to meet her?

Sneha: Bil kul nahi, geet is such a great girl, who is out of ur reach.

Rahul: Geet?????

Sneha: Han, she is my best friend, and now she is working for MSK.. as his secretary.

Rahul and Ajith began to laugh.

Rahul: Tume isse bataya nahi>??

Sneha: Kya>> kya???

Ajith: Nahi yaar, she is so in to maan that I didn't get a time.

Sneha: Maan>? U mean MSK??? DO u know him???

Ajith: Arre pagli, this is also one of his companies. He asked me to check with this as he is busy with KC. We know each other since bachpan.

Sneha: Still coundn't believe and unable to keep her breath. OMG!! U now DD,,,, man…. Oh Ajith I love more than ever!!!! And kissed his cheeks.

Rahul: Hold on man, I am here. Plz carry on ur romance for some other time. Han, he is such a great guy and wow, ur friend geet bhi kam nahi! She too is fighting head to head with maan.

Sneha: How do u know her????

Rahul: That's a long story my dear. Will tell u later. But @ the moment, u can do me a great favour.

Sneha: What??

Rahul: Hesitated for a sec and asked, if u r geet's best friend, u must know Rajji right?

Sneha: Curiously answered, yeah I know her very well. She is my little sis nah! But???

Rahul explained her how he met geet and her sis and how he fell in love with rajji. He told them that the reason behind him buying a land in Mumbai is just coz if her. They got shocked by hearing this.

Sneha: Achcha, toh yeh baath hai,,, that's why Rajji is also reminding about Delhi Bhaiiya,

Rahul: Kaun?

Sneha: Tum u idiot, she doesn't know ur name, that's why.

Ajith: Will help u with this yar, coz maan can't help u as love and maan are two different subjects. But the thing they were unaware that, step by step, love is hunting maan…

Sneha: I will help u, but promise me that u'll never hurt her feelings. Coz Rajji is very sensitive and she will not be able to handle a pain if u left her.

Rahul: No dear, I promise. Geet is my friend too. So how can I hurt my friend's  sis. I love her a lot. Plz yaro, muje help karo..

Ajith and Sneha knew he was deeply in love with Rajji and thought of talking this with geet.

AT KC:

Maan: Geet, come here.

Geet: Comes in and ask Y maan?

Maan: Geet, in here I am ur boss. If u keep calling me maan everyone will gonna think of  something ELSE. (He purposely highlighted the word Else). So u better start to call me Sir, or Maan sir.

Geet: But, how can? Coz u know I am not one of ur workers who worships u like a god. For me u r just the Maan.

Maan: Plz, try to understand the situation geet, don't try to make a scene out of this.

Geet: So, I am the one who always make scenes??? Ha???? What do u want me to do??? Worship u????

Maan: getting bit angry. Geet! Why can't u listen????? stop murmuring and listen to me?

Geet: got annoyed and started to speak loud. Aree babaji, yeh kya baath hui? I am listening. U r the one who is making a scene by accusing me for nothing. Can't u speak with issath? Don't u know how to speak to a girl? Why always me? Who do u think u r? a king? U r charm doesn't affect me oki. Plz go and find another girl to show ur charm. I am not gonna fall for that…..

Maan, stood there and shocked by hearing Geet speaking about his looks. Although she spoke negatively, she accepted that he is charming. Geet who kept shouting was unaware of what she just admitted. Maan came close to geet and put his finger on her lips. This was the first time they came so close. Geet stood still and she felt a current running from her arms to the bottom of her legs.

Maan: Chup. Whom I think of me? Yeh, for me I am a king, yeh u should worship me. I know how to speak with issath and I know how to speak to a girl. U just accepted that I am charming enough to fall right? So do u want another example? Do u want me to show u that how I am behaving with a girl??? Do u??????

Geet couldn't get her eyes off from his. He was actually flirting with her. She actually admitted that he is charming, his touch made her like heaven. Geet, what r u thinking… maan and heaven.. no way…

Maan who was holding her felt warmth of her hands, she was excited… he could see that.. She was enjoying his touch, so as him….. What is going with me… Sudden shock made him to come to his senses. He dropped his hands and left the room.

Both of them were blank with what just happened.  Geet told herself, forget it geet, u hate him. But for her surprise, this time it sounded different. For maan, it was something he can't forget. He just touched geet, the girl he hated most. But now… what is happening… when he think of geet all he can think was her warmth, he knew his is no longer capable of hating her. But his ego is too high for him to admit that.

They knew they hate each other, but not from the bottom of their hearts. Their eyes seemed to be bond with something, something which both of them couldn't understand.

Precap: Maan and Geet: We are ready to get married!

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this in a hurry.  Waiting for ur lovely comments!!! 
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey aad me in ur pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ab kya naya musibath aayegi inn donon pe that they are ready to bite the bullet and get married 🤣 and that too to each other 🤣

This part was good too....lord these two just need a reason to fight 🤣........Sameera is so nice in this FF 😃..........NT and Dev seem to be nice too and so are Rahul, Ajay and Sneha. Wonder how Geet will react to Rahul and Rajji news. 😃

Thanks for the PM
Jhan