Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

403365 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Shabz, ok watch this in order: Malal, Daam, Meri Zaat Zarre, Daastan. Trash Noor Bano, and Imran is purrty annoying in general recently with his pretentious work.

What else........................you need to recommend me some romcom dramas, cuz I am bored. So get to researching Paki shows ASAP.

PS - Recommend us all some soaps from 07, 08, 09, and even '10 too. Lol. I like watching all of the series at once...I will catch up on Uraan, QET, etc. ones the show is done with....till then I need some other recent plays to catch up with. Something like Daam, mebbe!? I know I'm asking for too much, but cmon there must be something as good as Daam or Dastaan. Or not.*sigh*

I am about to go watch Ishq Junoon deewangi...Someone had recommended that to me.:) Lets see.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
zainab.. my recomndations... like def maal daam.. MZZBN...u r already done wid dem.. now do watch
Aashti
Khamoshiyan
Man-O-salwa
doraha
403365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarwulicious

zainab.. my recomndations... like def maal daam.. MZZBN...u r already done wid dem.. now do watch

Aashti
Khamoshiyan
Man-O-salwa
doraha

OOOOHHh Aashti aur Khamoshiyan mein kaun hai? Can you let me know some amazing, recent plays plz? Lol. I have heard of Man O Salwa and Doraha as they are extremely popular....which one should I watch first amongst the four??
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
go for doraha for suree its like the bestest... humayun.. sanam and sonia rehman r the leads.. n its by umera...

and man -o- salwa is fab too starring.. resham..nauman ijaz..faisal qureshi..
ashiti is really a good play/.. it has a hugeee cast.. resha,faisal,fahad mustufa,humayun..
and kamoshiyan has sania saeed.. faisal..nauman ijaz

my first recmndation has to doraha.. go fot it yar...buht acha hay ...
134529 thumbnail
I totally forgot I opened this topic at one point since I happened to leave for vacation a few days later and after logging back in, it never came up on my 'last 10 topics' list. 😕

Anyway, I'll be responding to all the posts today! =)