Dil Se Dosti (part 8 in pg 26)

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i'm misng dmg and RTMC jodi both sooo much. So thought of mixing both n let my imagination 2 flow. So thought of starting a new ff in dmg style wid RTMC as the lead. Plz comnt whether u like it or not. here i hv changed AR coz our AR wud not suit the role of people in mid 40's.

Doctors:

Dr. Shashank Gupta:

He is the incharge of Sanjeevani hospital. A very strict man of principles for whom his duty is his first priority. He is also very concerned about his family and keeps perfect balance between his  professional and personal life.

Dr. Riddhima Mallik:

She is in her mid 40's. A sweet and simple lady. She loves her husband and her family a lot. She's the daughter of DR. Shashank gupta and wife of Dr. Armaan Mallik. like dr. gupta, she gives utmost importance to her duty as a doctor and is strict both at work and at home. She's one of the members of the board of directors of Sanjeevani.

Dr. Armaan Mallik:

A man in his mid 40's. however he's completely diff. than his wife riddhima. He's a jovial, fun loving man with a brilliant sense of humour. Though he gives utmost importance to his duty but he is not at all strict, neither at work nor at home. He is casual with every1 in the hospital and is well known for this quality. He's a very cordial person who can easily become friends even with his patients. He 2 is 1 of the members of  the board of directors of sanjeevani.

Interns:

DR. Aryan:

He's a brilliant and dedicated doctor. A very handsome guy. He's simple somewhat serious minded. He's a very kind hearted person 2. He believes in tit for tat policy. He does not know 2 accept defeat. He has the ability 2 manage a situation whatever the case may be. his work is his first priority and he loves his family a lot. He's a very responsible person. He's also an obedient son and student. He is cordial by nature. He is also a masterpiece in basketball, an inter state champion.

Dr. Aarzoo:

She's a very beautiful girl. A very stubborn and arrogant girl. She's very naughty, very bubbly. She does whatever she wants and does not listen to ne1. Boundless love and affection of her dad has made her so. However, she's a very kind hearted person 2, though this aspect of her character seldom reveals itself. She's a very jovial, cordial person and makes friends easily.  She is also a very brilliant doctor as well as an expert basketball player. She doesn't accept defeat easily.

Dr. Priya:

A pretty and stubborn girl who achieves whatever she wants either by hook or crook.

DR. Nisha:

A sweet and innocent girl from a small town with a dream to become a great doctor. 

DR. Arjun:

A cool, stylish guy and a very dedicated doctor and lover. he loves his girlfriend a lot.

DR. Antara:

A pretty and stylish girl. She controls her boyfriend Arjun completely and is much fond of emotional blackmailing.

DR. Gaurav:

A cool, funloving guy. He's of a very friendly nature and is a great prankster.

DR. Harsh:

A stylish guy who is very stubborn and as he belongs 2 a rich family, he has the habbit 2 get whatever he desires for.

Index:

Part 1 in Pg 4
Part 2 in Pg 7
Part 3 in Pg 10
Part 4 in Pg 13
Part 5 in pg 17
Part 6 in pg 21
Part 7 in pg 23
Part 8 in pg 26

Edited by sweetshera - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice characters.....plzzzzz do start soon😊
anumeha_rajat thumbnail

wooww nandu...

amazing yaar....

loved the conceptt alot....

yaar tu karan - jenny ko hi armi - ridz rehne deti....

as senior docs...

but if u changed...kuch tu hoga....

chal ab jaldi se update kar.......

thnx for the pm...........

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful character sketch dear...but tune original amy ridz ko
kyu nai liya...why these senior actors...???
i'll love it if u do so 😊
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwwwwww nandu

kya actors sign kiye hain apni movie ke liye😉

mazaa aayega

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue

will b waiting fr aryan n aarzoo......n d rest😛

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome nandu i m in love with Dr. arjun uske opp mujhe lena ok ☺️
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

awesome nandu i m in love with Dr. arjun uske opp mujhe lena ok☺️

he he diiiiiiii

me too was abt to give dis suggestion to nandu........meri khushi di opposite vikrant😉

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
  nice character sketches .
 update soon.
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooooooooooooow awesome dear plzz do start it soon!!!!!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
nice characters plzzzzzzzz add me in ur pm list