Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

360297 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Now now, dont get too excited. I'm sure kareena has more than 5 lines in the film 😛

😆

Word Count: 0

perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena n Abhay will be a treat to watch .. i hope things fall into place .
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Kareena pisses me off. I really wanted her to do that film with Chitragandha but ofcourse she's not doing it. Yea, I'll believe this one when I see it.

I dont understand how this bhrub film came into being though. The title is veyr unpleasant sounding/looking! Why not just call THIS dhruv?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Either way. She is still following Katrina in two ways, one Raajneeti and then of course commercial films😛

Oh plz, kareena did a political film WAY before Katrina. DEV!
You should look it up sometimes. Back in 2004. And she got a critics award for her performance as well. Yeah, she actually had to say more than 5 lines 😉
And kat isnt some maharani who's hte first to do commercial films. Every other actress before her has done her share of commercial cinema. So why dont Kajol, Rani, Preity, Aish, Sush, Lara, Esha, Twinkle, and every random actress get credit of doing commercial cinema? Or have Kat fans called monopoly on that department?😆
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now now, dont get too excited. I'm sure kareena has more than 5 lines in the film 😛

Oh desigal90 you just cracked me up...I nearly fell off the couch here....Oh come on Kareena sure will have more than 5 lines..she is Kareena an actress.😃
Abhay + Kareena = can't wait.
I am so happy that finally she will be casted opposite not so obvious star...I am soo happy...
Can you believe it??????
Me happy in Kareena topic....yey what an achievement...
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh plz, kareena did a political film WAY before Katrina. DEV!

You should look it up sometimes. Back in 2004. And she got a critics award for her performance as well. Yeah, she actually had to say more than 5 lines 😉
And kat isnt some maharani who's hte first to do commercial films. Every other actress before her has done her share of commercial cinema. So why dont Kajol, Rani, Preity, Aish, Sush, Lara, Esha, Twinkle, and every random actress get credit of doing commercial cinema? Or have Kat fans called monopoly on that department?😆

LOL why are you making this into such a big deal. My first and 2nd comment both were positive. CHILL.😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What kind of name is Brub? What is with these wird titles in BW all of a sudden?
Stand By Me, Barfee, Brub 🤣
Btw Abhay-Kareena would be an interesting and refreshing pair! Would love to see them onscreen!
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Weird title for a film. BUt interesting choice in actors esp. Am like dying to see kareena with other actors opposite her than the khans. Imran, ajay devgan, and arjun rampal were all refreshing. Wanna see Abhay Deol opposite kareena, esp since he is such a great actor. Rather see him with bebo than Farhan Aktar because Abhay is a better actor than him.