Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Rudra Teaches Pihu a Lesson. Part 6.                                  

Rudra is driving his car still angry at pihu. he comes to her house. the police try to stop him but they aren't lucky. 😆 Rudra pushes them aside and walks up to pihu's marriage veune. Pihu's marriage was almost done she had only the last round to go. then Rudra Screamed STOP Pihu. everyone looked at him. he walked up to her and so you left me alone broke my heart and now you going to marry someone else. never he comes and grabs by her force. I Hate you so much. pihu do you understand that huh do you?? then he is about to put the sindoor in her hair when he hears Gauri words Rudra whatever you going to do think before doing something. then he opened his eyes and sindoor in hands. pihu looked at him. then threw her away. fine you to marry this doctor fine go ahead. I won't stop you. but I will tell you this I never want to see your face ever again. our relationship is over. I can't marry a selfish girl like you. and he walks away from there. pihu is left crying.⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
The Marriage happens. pihu says no Abhay I still marry you. and he smlies her and they complete the last round and they married. Abhay smiles and is very happy but pihu is not. and says I need to be alone. and walkes from the marriage venue. Pihu's dad says don't worry Abhay she needs to rest. you can take her home tomrrow.⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Next Day Pihu gets get to leave with Abhay. he comes and picks her up. and they both leave from there.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Rudra sees Pihu leaving and smiles and then says grandfather Iam very happy today I know that pihu never loved me. that's why she married Abhay. but last night I almost made a mistake I almost married pihu. his grandfather says WHAT? Relax granddad I didn't marry her someone stop me. his grandad askes who stopped you?? Gauri did. I head her telling me to make a mistake. so I didn't. he grandfather smiles very good Rudra. even I didn't like pihu. Rudra laughed. and grandad tells him to go thank Gauri. and Rudra leaves from. His Grandfather tells his daugther law Gauri is going to make Rudra very happy by marring him.
SilverBell thumbnail
Rudra went to buy Gauri a gift. he bought a bracelet. a gold one. with a green Stone in the middle. and took it Gauri's House. He knocked at door and Gauri opened it. Gauri was wearing Pink and White Dress with matching Scarf. Rudra hugged Her. 😳 and then he quickly let her go. and said Gauri here this is for you. open it. Gauri Opened it and took the bracelet and put on her hand. and hugged him back. then asked what's this for? and Rudra said Gauri last night you stopped me from making a big mistake. I was going to marry that girl but your words stopped me. so thank you. She smiled. and ok Rudra I alot of work to do at the shop. so I will see you later. as soon was she leaving her scaf got stuck in his watch. and the was wind was blowing very hard.                                                      

End of Part 6.
SilverBell thumbnail
Gauri Falls in Love with Rudra. Part 7.                                  

Gauri pulls her scaf out of Rudra's watch. and says sorry my scaf got stuck on your watch. she was about to go when he grabbed her hand and said maybe it's love that's pulling you to me. Gauri hits him. love no way I don't belive in it. Rudra comes up and close to her and says Someday you will belive in my words. maybe not now but you will. and leaves go home. Gauri is standing there thinking.
SilverBell thumbnail
No Way I can't love Rudra he is my best Friend. Gauri was fighting with her feelings for Rudra. it's wrong to fall to him. cause he not over pihu yet. but little need Gauri know that someone will make her aware of Rudra's feeling for Gauri.
SilverBell thumbnail
Special Crossover Story. Abhay from Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. will help Gauri Awaken her feelings for Rudra. ⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
But in doing so Abhay Falls in Love with Gauri. will this help bring Rudra and Gauri Closer or tear them apart? 😉 Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Abhay RaiChand Enters the holy city in seach of peace and find something he is been searching since College.a giri named Aishwarya.Gauri was waking outside and going to market. but a car is about to hit her when Abhay comes and saves her. and he shocked to find Gauri in his Arms.   ❤️ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago