Artemis's Fan Fictions. Sanjog Se Bani Sangini FF.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome Friends to Artemis's FanFictions. I Love Writing Stories alot. and will be writing some cute Firely Stories.
Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini.

Story: Will Two in complete People Find love with Each other. Will Sanjog Bring them Together. This Is the Story Rudra and and Gauri. two incomplete People finding love in each others arms. ❤️

INDEX.

PART 1.

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5.

PART 6.

PART 7.

Crossover Story.

PART 8.

PART9.

PART10Wild Stone.

Wild StonePART 2.

Wild Stone PART3.

PART 14.

PART 15.

SilverBell thumbnail
Sanjog brings two people closer togther. here is Rudra Singh Rawat with his childhood sweet heart Pihu. some might say their are perfect for each other. but some say might Say other Wise. ⭐️Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Gauri is a simple girl who runs a shop. doesn't belive in love or marriage. she lives with her mom, grandma, and her little sister. ⭐️
SilverBell thumbnail
Pihu was waiting for Rudra to come and get her. so they could go out. she hated waiting for him so she gave him a call. and said please hurry up you are late and we have to leave.
SilverBell thumbnail
Rudra came to get pihu and they left in his car. they came to a lake and talked about getting married. but pihu kept on talking on and on about Abhay. and this angered Rudra so much that he slapped her. and Pihu said how dare you slap me Rudra. I will never forgive you. and said him iam going to marry Abhay. then Rudra got even madder and said fine pihu. go but remember this from now on I never want to see your face again. and he leaves from there. little did Rudra know that fate had something else in store for him.
SilverBell thumbnail
Gauri was going home from shopping and went to catch a boat. in the same was Rudra. still angry about his breakup from Pihu. when Gauri Shouted hey wait and the boat stopped and Gauri got on. there she met Rudra for the first time. and he said don't worry I won't do anything. and took out his bottle and started drinking. then he started to talk to Gauri about his breakup with pihu. and Gauri told him maybe that girl is not meant for you. and Rudra though maybe your right. and they told each their names. Gauri told him right way that she doesn't belive in love and Rudra told her look Gauri love just happens and it will happen to you too. Gauri just looked him without saying anything.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Rudra was going to drink when Gauri Stopped him. That's Enough how will go home if you are going going to drink. then She got of the boat and went home. and Rudra threw away his drink. and went home and told his mother that he broke up with pihu and won't ever see her again. his mother RajRani was very happy about this. and said now my son will finally move on with his life. and not think about pihu.

End of Part 1.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Gauri's Shop Breaks Down. Part 2.                                      

Gauri Came Home. and went to her Shop. she open her shop early and sold alot of things. she was happy. while at Rudra's house. Rudra was alone in his room thinking about his break with pihu. than he got mad and started drinking and pihu fine go marry that doctor I don't love anymore. and he mad and went for a drive. He was drinking his car so fast that he didn't see where he was going then Crashed his Car into Gauri's Shop. and Her Store came down.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Gauri came out of her Store and saw Rudra all drunk. She Screamed at him and said Rudra what have you done?? you broke my store. and Rudra looked at her and Gauri iam very Sorry that I broke your store. here the money for repairs. and he gives her the money. She Smiled at Him. and said you are a very nice guy Rudra. but he didn't hear her and his driver came and picked him up.