Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pushpi

Wow first to comment! yahoo!

Woah I'm so happy that Maan will help her get out of his miserable life. That precap is scary though...please post the next part soon to ease my mind :-)

Aww thanks for the comment! I scared myself with this precap-  I was at the gym and this sudden idea came. I wasnt sure if I wanted to alter the story line but couldnt help it! I will update as soon as inspiration hits😊

Paloma x
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi... jst came across ur ff..
its superb, loved it... d story is so different...
plzz add me in ur pm list.... thnx..
-shamima- thumbnail
Aww that was so sweet of maan and hope he can heal her and make her live her life again and ooh wonder what dev did to sameera and ooh the precap wonder who he the guy is anyways great update and continue soon 😊
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update
hope his plan works and geet gets out of there
con't soon!
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
so sweet of maan to help geet
I just hope his plan work
but the precap is scary😲......that must b that ba***** dev
just want maan to show him stars in the daylight😡😡😡
plzzz update soon
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
whoa the part was awesome !!
so she agreed.....and hey what's with that precap huh  ??
gosh it's so scary and wicked.....pls let be past tht shez recollecting.....
not the present or d future....

kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome FF!!!!
aww pooor geet😭...
dadi and maan are so sweet!!!
and glad that maan will help her get out of that hell...
but the precap scared me ðŸ˜²...
is it dev??🤬🤬
cant wait for the next part!!!
do cont.soon and pls add me to your PM list..
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy- Sorry for the delay!

Chapter 8

Geet's trial
'Babaji' he should have been here by now, how much longer will I have to wait!' Geet nervously asked her God as she sat by the dressing table. The passing moments adding to Geet's restlessness; she found her self being dragged into thoughts of her past. She saw how her life had been, she had everything, the love of her family, her youth, her health- everything; the world really was her oyster. It had all gone in a few moments. Along with her house, her future had turned to ash that fateful day- all her hopes and dreams went up in flames along with her life of innocence.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by a hand grasping the back of her neck. 'Maan?' she questioned with a smile coming across her face. 'Hahaha, What did you think? You will leave me- after all that I have done for you?' Dev shouted as he turned her and squeezed her cheeks together. She gasped 'Dev, please, what are you talking about'' her pleading cut abruptly cut short by a harsh slap. 'Geet, don't even try and lie, you think that I am dumb, you think I don't know what you and that Maan had planned?' He stated. 'Dev please!' she cried 'Don't you dare take my name, I never want to here it from your filthy mouth! Now come with me, we have to leave before he destroys everything!' Dev grabbed Geet's wrist and dragged her out of the door. 'Dev please let me go.' Her requests simply falling on deaf ears. 'Maan will be here any moment, you cant get away with this!' She stated while trying to pry his hand off her. With that Dev turned, held Geet by the neck and pinned her to the wall. 'I am not stupid Geet, he will never find us- I have taken care of him!' Despair now engulfed her, what did he mean 'taken care of.' He wasn't hurt was he, please Babaji, help him!' she silently prayed, never seeming to lose faith in Him.

Geet was dragged to a dark room, not far from where she was previously held. She landed on something soft, but very low. She opened her eyes and gasped feeling the bed. 'Dev, what is this, where are we?' Her eyes were wide with shock as she looked around the room and saw all the sinister equipment scattered around. She saw knives, handcuffs and God knows what else! 'Darling,' He said pulling her hair and whispering into her ear, 'what did you think- I will let you go so easy? yYou think that you are smarter than me?'

With that, Geet felt the zip of her dress coming undone, a cold hand began to burn her bare back and his lips began to travel to hers! 'Please Dev, I am sorry- I shouldn't have done what I did, please forgive me'don't do this, I beg of you!' She piteously cried. However her weeping was ignored, Dev was a man possessed, there was no stopping him, he would not be done until he had ravished her completely. His hand travelling her limp body, touching every crevice, every secret place. Geet felt her self falling, 'Please Babaji, just take me if this is to be my destiny!' Before passing out, a small word escaped her lips-

'Maan.'

With that she closed her eyes. Was she going to be in the arms of her family once again?

Maan's trial
Maan had been waiting for this day for what seemed like an eternity- today was the day he would finally be able to move on, he would finally be able to get peace for Sameera and also Geet. 'No this is not for Geet, I couldn't care less about her- she is just a silly girl who became trapped. 'She is merely a citizen in trouble- nothing more, nothing less.' Maan told himself frustrated at how he really seemed to want to help this girl who had recently blown into his life. She was more than just a member of the public. Her eyes, those brown, dough- like eyes, so sad those eyes were. Once again those inviting lips flashed before his eyes'he laughed as he thought how bitter sweet they were. She wanted to fight him that first night that they had met, the way she shouted at him, that slap. She had slapped Maan Singh Khurrana and he had not reacted? He knew that he had met his match in Geet- there was something about this that aroused him. He then thought of her sweetness towards him when she saw his grazed arm- 'she really is a bag a contradictions!' He laughed to himself. Coming back to reality, he forced himself to focus on the end game.

It was now time to end it, Maan had briefed his officers; they were to travel in a separate vehicle and would only come to Dev's house once Maan had arrived to keep Geet safe. Whilst Maan was on his way to the house his car was hijacked. Dev's men had followed him and caused him to come off the road. The men jumped out of their vehicle and made their way towards Maan. Fight or Flight define every human, how we react in certain situations shows who we are. Maan was not like everybody else, he was an officer, a fighter- he was Maan Singh Khurrana, and he was not about to let these rogues destroy everything that he had worked so hard for. With that, Maan mustered up his courage and began fighting. There were only two men- Dev had made the mistake of underestimating Maan, he had not anticipated what a man with nothing left could do. The men lay unconscious in a pool of blood. Maan was battered and bruised, lacerations had spoiled his perfection, however he dragged him self back to the car and made his way to liberate Geet.

He pulled up outside Dev's house and phoned for back up, he grabbed his gun and stormed into Geet's room. She was not there, 'Where is she?' Maan bellowed as he ran to the women who helped Dev, He held the gun to her head and firmly stated 'If you value your life at all you will tell me where Geet is now!' The woman trembled and stuttered 'the ba ba basement but you are too late!' Maan ran to the stairs, remaining ignorant to the pain that had accumulated in his limbs. He slammed open the door and saw Dev on top of Geet. Maan had now fully succumbed to his inner rage as he saw her lying on the bed, motionless. Maan threw Dev off her and beat him, blood was now flowing uncontrollably. Dev was no longer responsive yet Maan did not let up, he pounded away only seeing Geet's shattered body in his mind. Finally his officers came and dragged him off Dev's mutalated body. Maan ran to Geet and collapsed to the floor cradling her wilted body 'Geet you cant leave, please come back, you are free of this pain now, I cant lose somebody else!' Maan closed his eyes and a tear escaped. A few moments passed when suddenly his eyes snapped open. Her tender fingers wiped his tear away. They stared into each other's eyes and embraced- trying to sooth each other's pain. Both were finally free from the physical and mental torture that they had endured for so long! Finally they were ready to begin afresh.

Maan realised that he couldn't take Geet to the hospital because the press would be all over the incident. He didn't want Geet to be just another headline. Hence, he resolved to take her to his home and arranged for the doctor to meet them at the house. Once checked her over the doctor explained how lucky Geet was not to have sustained any serious physical injuries- Dev had not managed to strip Geet of her dignity. However he made clear to Maan that there may be some psychological damage to Geet and firmly told him that he would have to be very careful with Geet- she was in a very delicate state. Leaving a prescription with Maan the doctor left.

Maan sat on the bed next to Geet and stared at her. She seemed more peaceful now; she was now free to live her life. She turned over and her hand fell on Maan's, to which a current shot through him awakening a new emotion- and emotion he could not name!

Right well, there it is- read it, relish it, rate it. Comments very much appreciated😊
Love Paloma x
Edited by Paloma_D - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful update :-)
I'm glad that jerk Dev is away and out now.
Go Maan-Geet

That was so wonderful I'm so glad you updated. :-) Thank you :-)
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update
Hate that B***** Dev...
Yeah Maan saved Geet]
Loved the update
Continue soon dear
Thanks for the pm!