'We always have a choice!'-Maaneet Ch16, Pg28

Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
               Hi my name is Paloma and I am new to India Forums- well not new in the sense that I have been a silent reader for some time now. However I was suddenly enlightened and came up with an idea for a Fan Fiction, which is based on Maan and Geet. I have not yet established a title, I have simple put 'pen to paper,' the temporary title will be 'We always have a choice!'' I hope you like it, the story starts off quite sad and nearly moved me to tears when I was writing it but I am hoping I can make the negatives in Geet's life turn into positives, but we will see!

So here it goes, welcome to...

'We always have a choice!'

Chapter 1

I am sorry Miss Geet, nobody could be saved! Hearing these words she fell to the floor and looked at the burned down house in front of her. There was nothing left, she was all alone in the world with nothing and no one. Hours had passed when suddenly she heard the screeching of a car and a man ran out. He grabbed her by the hair and shouted 'Your family can't get away with this, I will get my money and you will pay.' She looked at him shocked, 'Wh' what are you talking about?' He grabbed her by the arms, squeezing hard, 'Your brother, Brij has run up a lot of debt with me and this cant be forgotten, now shut up and get in the car.' Geet was shocked, all she could think about was Rajji, luckily she was at a friends house and wouldn't be home until the weekend. Geet sat in the car unable to see as the man had tied a cloth around her eyes. Finally the car came to a halt and the man allowed her to go to the toilet. Geet took out her phone which she had hidden in her salwar and spoke to Naveed, the father of Rajji's friend and her own father's best friend. She explained that he needed to look after Rajji and that circumstances were such that she had to leave the village. She explained that Rajji would need to stay with them until further notice. Rajji was only fourteen and would not have too many questions, so she could get away with her lies. Naveed agreed to this, when suddenly Dev, the man that had taken her heard her talking on the phone. He broke the door down and snatched it from her. 'How dare you,' he shrieked as he grabbed her shoulders. 'I am sorry, I had to see to something important I'' Dev slapped her round the face and she fell to the floor, Dev grabbed her by neck, digging his sharp nails into her, 'don't you ever disobey me again or you will be very sorry!' Geet saw hatred and something shrivelled inside her and she looked down 'I am sorry' she whispered whilst crying. 'I don't care about your tears, save them for someone who cares!' He dragged her to the car where he drugged her.

It was late by the time the car came to a stop. Dev took her to the house and explained 'Right Geet you will now begin to pay off your brother's debt'' A young women came running out, 'Dev Ji welcome' 'Yes Yes, I would like you to sort this girl out and make her look wonderful for she is in great demand!' Geet was taken to a room where some middle aged women bathed her and got her dressed. Geet finally came out from the effect of the drug that Dev had given her and found her self dressed in a simple salwar suit which had a very revealing neck line, a low back and was sleeveless. She tried to cover herself to keep some modesty, to which she heard laughter. 'Don't worry Geet, there is no need to be modest, after tonight'' His voice trailed off . Geet's heart sank, 'What could he mean, no, no this cant happen, I wont be one of those weak girls-I have to fight!' His laughter became louder and more sinister!

Well thats chapter 1, hope you liked it, hit the 'like' button if you did!

Index

Chapters 1, 2, 3   page 1

Chapter 4                   Chapter 5              Chapter 6               Chapter 7
Chapter 8                   Chapter 9              Chapter 10            Chapter 11
Chapter 12                Chapter 13               Chapter 14                Chapter 15
(Click on the link to get to the releven chapter, or alternatively the links for the next chapter are at  the end of the  previous chapter.)

Edited by Paloma_D - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Different concept, interesting none the less, do update soon.
Paloma_D thumbnail
Chapter 2

Sometime later that night Dev came back and requested Geet to follow him, however Geet just stood rooted. 'My darling Geet, don't make me tell you again!' Dev cynically whispered whilst wrapping his vile hand around her waist. 'You know what I have done for you, it is either you or Rajji, which would you prefer?' A shocked, unresponsive Geet slowly stepped into the room and heard a bang behind her, Dev walked away. She turned quickly to see the closed door, Geet knew what this meant, it was not just the door to the room being shut but the door of opportunity, happiness, love- no not love she thought- there is no such thing!

She stepped forward, looking around the room she didn't see anyone, her heart began to race, what was going on she thought. Suddenly she found her self being picked up and thrown onto the bed. 'God why, why is this happening to me' She kept her eyes closed not wanting to see him- for some reason she thought not seeing him would make this less real. 'Open your eyes my flower' he demanded, 'I have paid a lot for you, girls your age, with your innocence do not come cheap.' He placed his left hand under her bulging parts and used his heavy legs to pin her under him. He squeezed with his left hand feeling her ribs. A lone tear escaped, which he instantly licked away. He then moved his mouth to her right ear and whispered 'I had to pay a great deal to make you mine- to leave my mark on you!' She felt sick with the smell of alcohol and God knows what else, why was God so cruel what had she ever done to make Him angry at her like this. Getting impatient for her to respond he pulled her hair as his other hand slipped beneath her dress. She gasped and at once she opened her eyes and saw no emotion other than lust. She looked into his eyes and this sent him into a wild frenzy'he pulled her dupputta throwing it onto the floor, he ripped her dress down the middle revealing her heaving chest. He removed what ever piece of clothing was left and tied her to the posts of the bed. He removed his trousers then without warning he dived in; licking, kissing and biting every innocent part of her. She found herself spiralling into another world, a world of no feeling, no thoughts, no emotions, she simply lay there numb. She felt her legs separate and that was it- she became a woman, although in the eyes of society she was not a woman but a cheap Wh***!

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome loved it
dev is such a dog
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome continueeee soon...wow a original story x
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept and liked the first two parts continue soon please!!!!👏👏👏👏
Paloma_D thumbnail

Chapter 3

She opened her eyes feeling a great deal of pain where she had her innocence snatched away. She managed to get up after collapsing a couple of times- he had finally untied her. 'I guess that was too much maybe I should have stopped after the second time but'' he stated proudly as he zipped up his trousers and walked out of the room. She struggled to the shower where she fell to the floor, letting the water run over her hoping to wash away her sins. Her tears no longer flowed they had dried up with her self-worth 'But at least Rajji was safe' she sighed. She was no longer the same person- her innocence , all that was left was a shell, empty and void of emotion. She knew that this was her life now'no body was going to come and save her.

The days went by, the nights ever so long, men would visit, get their satisfaction and leave- the cycle never ending. Before Geet knew it, six months had passed and she realised that it was her birthday- 'Oh what does it matter, no body cares!' She was now twenty and should have so much opportunity ahead of her, however this had been snatched away from her. 'Enough!' She shouted at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, 'stop feeling sorry for your self.' With that she splashed water on her face and moved over to the small Mandir that she had made inside her wardrobe, the only place where she truly felt at peace. She could no longer look at her Idol as she was ashamed, ashamed of what she had become. She prayed for strength and Rajji's happiness.

She had finally paid off all her brother's debt, and she should be free! However Dev told her that she was 'damaged goods,' that society would not accept a woman like her. What would she do in this world, she had an incomplete education, no family- well no body who would accept her with her questionable past, she had no where to live. Dev told Geet that he would tell Rajji what she did, 'no, I cant allow my self to be smeared in front of Rajji!' That is when she came to the conclusion that she would have to carry on in this profession and stay away from anyone that she loved. She decided that she would send money back home for Rajji to get educated and would continue this life of detachment, at least she knew she had a purpose- she would live to satisfy men for she knew love was not written for her! She had become good at this, she knew what men wanted and she could make them happy so this would be how she would spend her days. And anyway Dev would not let her go, in his eyes she belonged to him- she was too valuable to let go.

Geet got ready for the night- she had made the decision to do this work- she now made the rules, some how in her mind she thought this made it all okay. She showered and wore a beautiful cream, sleeveless anarkali suit, which had gold embroidery on the neck line and around the bottom of the dress. She wore simple gold stud earrings- gifted to her by her late mother- the only item she had from home, everything else had got burned in the fire. She wore her subtle anklets which chimed with her delicate movements. She put on minimal makeup and was finally ready. She sat on the bed like she always did and waited for him'the door creaked open and she looked up into the eyes of the most beautiful man she had ever seen.

Thanks for the support guys, it is funny how you find inspiration when you should be revising lol! Anyway hit the like button! x

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey  hie Paloma,

Good to see a good FF....
I just came across your story and im enjoying the story line...
as I have a feeling that man is Maan..hopefully he frees her from the clutches of ruthless and   heartless dev...

do continue soon !
Edited by -shabnoor- - 13 years ago
Paloma_D thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabnoor-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey hie Paloma,

Good to see a good FF....
I just came across your story and im enjoying the story line...
as I have a feeling that man is Maan..hopefully he frees her from the clutches of ruthless and heartless dev...

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">do continue soon !</font>

Hi thanks for the lovely post- greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Paloma x
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
have a feeling that man is maan
hope he helps geet
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon