Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOULD YU PLS CONT LOVELY  PART I LOVE TO SEE WHEN HE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER THANKS
roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice add me in u r pm list
--jassi-- thumbnail
Plzz add me 2 PM List!
Love this FF
When r u updating
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi thnk you so much for liking my story.I am trying to finish my other ff,so thats why i hardly update but I will post so dont worry.I have a few ppl who read the other ff,so they know i give long updates...
Disclaimer:I do not own any characters..Although Priya is mine......And i wish maan was too!:(

How much can a person hurt?

Leaving the mandir,Maan and geet walked by each others side.Maan look at geet from the corner of his eye,and geet thinking about her parents.She did not know where she would be if Savtri Devi was not alive,most of all she did not know who would want to marry her knowing she had no family.Reaching the car she geet went to open her door,but was stopped by Maan.Confused she looked up at ,and was met by a breathtaking smile.Slowly she watched as Maan reached to open her door."Dadi kehtin hain,ke jab kisi larki saath car main beth rahe ho toh uska darwaza hamesha kholo.Usko woh treatment do,jo tum eik princess ko dete."As she slowly slipped in to her seat,she looked back and watched Maan sit in his own seat.Wow he was truly a gentlemen.Oh stop it geet,he would do it for anyone.Geet closed her eyes trying to shut Maan's thoughts out.Maan on the other hand,was really confused.Maine kisi ke liye darwaza khola!I never do that,Maan gushed.This girl was going to drive him insane.

"Aur kahan jana tha"Maan asked looking at the road.

"Woh yahan se chooriyan mili thi hain.I mean koi dukhaan jo sirf kaanch ki churiyan bechti ho.Wahan jana hai mujhe."Geet said not feeling comfortable in telling him her obsession for kaanch ki chooriyaan.

"Oh... ummmm I think I know a place,wasaiy tum jewelry type larki nai lagti.Aur kaanch ki chooriyaan kyon?Woh toot jati hain"Maan asked totally baffled,he could never imagine that a simple girl like her would wear chooriyan.

"Maan koi bhi cheez bohot deir nai bachti.Logon ki tarah Kaanch bhi toot jatin hain.Aur kis larki ko chooriyan nai pasand!Wasaiy main na priya ke liye bhi chooriyan le loon gi.Usne itne pyar se mujhe api kaha.Mujhe bohot acha laga." Geet said remembering a sweet little princess she met in the morning.

"Har cheez nai,kuch logon ka pyar kaanch ki tarah nai hota...Anyways.tum mili meri princess se?Bataon jab maine usko dekha tha toh mujhe patha tha ke yeh mere paas honi chaiye.Woh itni alone thi,uske ghar ane se sab kuch acha lagne laga.Aur ab toh aur bhi acha lage ga."Maan said hinting.

"Matlab?"Geet asked looking at him.

"Kuch nai" Maan said

"kuch nai" Geet mimicked

"Kya kaha" Maan asked

"Kuch nai Maanu paanu"Geet said rolling her eyes.

"No comment geet,wasaiy can I call you Miss sardo."Maan asked in a serious tone

"Do you value your life"Geet asked not liking her nick name

"Yes" maan said

"then shut up and drive." Geet said looking away

"Oh lighten up!ever since you have walked in to my office,all I have seen you do is complain or look depressed.Baghwan ki di hui zindagi ka kadar kerna seko geet." Maan said annoyed by her atittude.

"No one asked you to come make small talk with me Maan singh Khurana,my life has not been filled with happiness like yours.So let me figure myself out,or just simply call this engagement off.You know nothing about me,and I'm not in the mood of sharing right now.You wanna know why I like chooriyaann?My dad would bring chooriyaan for me and mom each night,and every night it would represent something.Aur unka pyar bhi wasaya nikla.Kaanch ki tarah.Pyar kaanch ki tarah toot jata hai Maan.I don't believe in love.Agayi hai dukaan meri,thank you...Ab ghar jayen..I want some time alone!"Geet said rushing out the car.

====================================================================================

Maan could not believe this girl,she was filled with so much pain and hatred.No one was going to boss Maan around,but he was not calling this engagement off.Ever since he can remember,he has dedicated his breaths to her knowing one day they would be together.

"Miss Handa,I will teach you all about love,don't you worry."Maan said out loud...

He returned a few hours later,just to find geet slowly walking up to the house as well.He suddenly let her go first,he did not want to listen to her painful voice.So he walked a good 20cm behind her,she still had not noticed.Entering the house,they were met by laughter.This calmed Maan to an extent,knowing that not everyone was so sad all the time.

"Aaaappppiiiiiii,aap agayen hain.Namaste.Api,aap roo rahen thi."Priya asked and looked up at her brand new baji.

"Nai toh sweety,dekho main aap ke liye kiya laye hoon!"Geet smiled and gaver the bag

"Ekkkkkkkkk chooriyaaan!WOW Diiiiii I love them!AAp sabse achi ho"Priya said while hugging Geet

"awwww meri behn ho,kerna perta hai na!Main bhi wasaiy hi layi hoon dekho.Hum saath main pane ge!Chalo Dadi ke paase chalte hain."Geet said slightly tickling priya and laughing at her little giggles.

Maan felt his heart melt,geet had a beautiful smile.He suddenly felt left out

"priya,mere bare mein kiya,behn ayi toh bhai ko nai hug karo gi?"Maan pouted

"oho,bhaiu apko toh main bohot dekhti hoon>Aap kaisein hain.Aur woh meri ice cream.Apne promise kiya tha."Priya asked

"Ok chaanda,kal zaroor laonga!Maaf kardo muijhe"Maan said grabbing both his ears and making his best sad face.

"Awwwww bhai,kuch nai hota!Acha main ab behna ke saath ja rahen hoon!!!"Priya said running of with geet behind her.

==================================================================================

After talking to dadi and reading Priya a bedtime story,geet decided to go for a walk.Wearing her favorite salwar kameez,geet let her hair free from the braid and gently ran her hands through her hair.She wore her sandals and walked out the door.

Arriving at a near by harbour,she found a bench to sit on it faced the lake.The light breeze made her hair fly,but she did not notice right now she had to much on her mind.In a short period of time,she would be someone elses property.Maan seemed like a great person,his happiness reminded her of Arjun's.Arjun was her college friend,someone she could tell everything too,someone who did not need a reason to hug her.He had become her comfort,but leaving him behind made her realize something.everything must go,things do not last for a long time.

"Geet,itni raath hogayi hai?" Maan said reaching her side.

"Aap yahan"Geet asked while looking away and wiping her tears away.

"Haan,main aksar idher ata hoon."Maan said,clearly not telling her the truth.He had followed her.

"Hmmm,bohot raath hogayi hai,aap jayen.....Ma--Main ajaongi"Geet said while absently playing with her dupatta.

"Geet,tum mujhse baath ker sakhti ho,main tumhara sahara ban sakhta hoon" Maan said while sitting down beside her.

"Maan apko kabhi asa laga hai ke duniya bus mangeti hai,or deti nai.Kuch pal ke liye hi sahi,jo kushi milti hai koi na koi choora leta hai.Kabhi bhi nai kisko chain se nai jene deti zindagi.Kiski ki kushi leti hai toh doosroon ka haq cheenti hai.Kisko ansoon deti hai toh kise se koi apna le leti hai..Eik pal ke liye ankhein baand kerti hoon toh daar lagta hai,asa na ho ke main ankhein baand karoon or sab kuch badal jaye."Geet said lost in her thoughts

"Geet,insaan chahe toh apni zindagi ko kabo ker sakhta hai.Tum itni bebaas na ho ke duniya tumhari kamzori ko jaan lein.Duniya zalim hai,magar ushe main kuch ache loog bhi hain." Maan silently said whil watching her hair play with the wind.

"Hmmm"Geet said while getting up and looking at Maan.

"Chalein ghar?"He stood up as geet silently walked away,answering his question by her actions.

"uh geet,mere bhai arai hain!Toh hum hamesha karoke night rakhtein hain...Tum kuch yaad ker leina.Anyways tum jao sone.Aur jane se pehle eik sawal hai?"

"Ji boliye"

"Mujhse dosti karo gi geet?"

"Uncle apko nai lagta ,ke hum dost se kuch bane ja rahen hain?"

"Geet,tumhari zindagi main pyar kuch miane nai rakhta,per iska matlab yeh nai hai ke tum usko tokrao."

"Isme pyar kahan se agaya?"

"Geet hamera sath janmon ka hoga,woh 7 phere koi mazaq nai hain.Agar hamere relationship main dosti aur trust nai hoga toh kaise rahen ge.Mujhe moka toh do!"

"Bohot dair hogai hai,main thak gayen hoon." Geet said walking away,but Maan grabbbed her wrist and pulled her into his embrace.

"Pyar ke liye kabhi dair nai hoti!Aur rahi baath tumhare thak ne ki,toh suno lo.Tum bhaag bhaag ker thak gayi ho geet,tum pyar se bhaag bhaag ker thak gayi ho."

"Good night"Geet tried to cut the conversation short,but Maan would not let go.

"Batao,Kyon bhaag ti ho muhabbat se" Maan said

"Main muhabbat se nai,woh mujhse door bhagti hai..I mean kuch nai please neend arai hai."Geet quickly said,with that Maan let her go.

====================================================================================

Geet quickly closed the door and leaned on it for support,she really did need proffesional help.She felt empty and broken by the minute.She wanted to be commited to Maan.Wait she did not say that,maan was like anyother guy.Then why was she so worried about messing things up with him?No she would not let this guy change her,but the problem was she was changing.Sleep was by far the last thing on her mind that night.As the birds started chirping,and the sun shined.Geet finally got out of bed,she wanted to make breakfest knowing everyone would be up soon.She loved cooking,although she did not cook for a while.

In the kitchen she told the servants she would be cooking today.She made a variety of foods,she made some eggs and various types of Indian dishes.She also made her favorite cheese omlete.She set everything down on the table and quickly went and changed knowing she had to proceed to do a few errands before the night rolled around.When she made her way downstairs she was met with two new faces,she watched as the drooled over all the food.

"Bhaiiya dekho kitni sari dishes hain!OMG maine toh woh halwa khana hain.They smell so good."

"Oh parathas!"

"Dadi Namaste!Yeh kisne banaya hai!"One of the guy asked

"Patha nai beta"

"Namaste Dadi maa" Geet walked in to the kitchen.

"Beta kaisein hain aap?"

"Main theek hoon"

"Introduce naa daddiiii"

"oho,Im sorry.Geet beta yeh shararti larke mere dono ptoein hain.Dev woh chasme wala,aur yeh pagal vicky hai.Aur Dev and vicky yeh apki hone wali bhabi hain."

"Bhabiiiii"Vicky and Dev said running to hug her.

"Namaste kasiain hain,maan ne bataye ke aaj aap ayenge.Toh maine soocha kuch bana loon"

"Yeh tumne babaya hai geet?"Dadi asked suprised.

"Ji bilkul,acha main Priya se mil aaon,maine aaj kuch kaam kerne hain"Geet said leaving to find Priya.

Geet gently opened Priya's curtains,and sat by her bed and gave her a kiss.She watched priya stir,and slowly open her eyes.As soon as her eyes had opened,she got up to give geet a hug,nearly knocking her off the bed."Morning Geetu"Priya said in a cheery voice.

"Morning sweet chicks,lets go for breakfest because I have to go somewhere"Geet

"Ok,lets go"Priya said dragging geet to the washroom where Priya brushed her teeth.

As both the girls made their way dowstairs,Priya jumped and ran to dev and vicky.Maan watched geet smile,she was so gentle with Priya.He slolwy walked to the table and saw the chesse omlet,taking a quick bite to check if it was good,.He was suprised,the omelete was just the way he liked it.

"Hey Mr,mere omelete ko choro,maine apne liya banaya hai."

"Yeh tumne banaya hai!"

"Nai priya ne" geet said rolling her eyes.

"Bhai apki toh lottery nikal gayi,itni achi cook hain bhabi."Vicky said.

"Haan beta,aap bohot acha khana bana thi ho!"Dadi chiped in

"Geetu,mujhe aap eik paratha deh sakthin hain"Priya tugged on geet's duppatta whie pointing at the paratha.

"Sure,sweety."She said while helping Priya fill her plate.

"Acha dadi,main driver ko le ja sakhti hoon."

"sure beta magar kyon?"

"woh maine kahen jana hai"

"Acha magar maan le jaye ga!"

"nai dadi,kuch kaam hai akele."

Maan had already vowed to keep an eye on her,she was accident prone.He looked up at her,to find her a bit on the edge.Maan would have to cancel his plans and find out.He looked at Dadi and said "Main saath main chala joan ga,and dadi ise kahen no arguments" Maan said to a smirking dadi.

"Hmmph" geet sighed

"Don't worry,yeh asal main sare larkon ko scare of kerne ja rahen hain.Hana bhaiya."Dev said while winking at Maan

"acha pir,jaldi kahiye,mujhe deir ho jaye gi"Geet said to Maan.

"Jo hukm sarkar"

"Ji?"

"I mean haan bikul"

"dadi bhabi ne abhi se inko orders deine shoro ker diyen hain"Vicky said while dadi and dev laughed.

Geet did not know what possesed her to do it but she stuck her tongue out at Vicky.Maan watched this and smiled to himself,knowing something was different about Geet.

"Acha geet aaj aap ayengi toh hum engagenment ki date ka discuss kerain ge.Aur phir aap,apni maan pasand se decoration choose kerna.Vicky or Dev abhi 1 mahine ke baad chale jayen ge.Aur shaadi tak yahan wapis hamesha ke liye ajayen ge.Toh inke jaane se pehle apki saghai toh ho jaye na" Dadi said without noticing geet's discomfort.

"Dadi itni jaldi?"Geet asked

"beta ase larkon ke ghar eik larki ka rehna sahi nai!Sabko patha hai aap hameri beti nai,loog bohot baath ko uchaltein hain beta.Samjha karo." Dadi replied

"So geet Handa,what will you do now" Maan thought with a smile

rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great
loved it
update asap
smarty2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx 4 the pm.awesome.luved it.waiting eagerly for the next part.gr8
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc update!
maan is tryin to change geet
usually itz d other way round.....i lyk tat!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update.. very interesting to c how maan makes her fall in luv with him.. do continue soon..
mitzi11 thumbnail
great update pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!
Loving the Priya-geet bonding!

Waiting for the moment when she'l start opening up to Maan...