Starting Over(maneet)ff Last part page 25

Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is my second fanfiction,im working on two actually.The bitter truth and this one!
Hope you like it please do comment
 Index

Part 2 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=2

Part 3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=5

Part 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=7

Part 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=9

Part 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=11

Part 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=13

Part 8:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=16

Part 9: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=18

Part 10:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1494875?pn=20

Part 11: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1494875&TPN=22
Last Part:
Happiness(Intro)

As a child I used to love when my dad would hold me in his arms,and twirl me around.It was exciting,everyday after school,I would wait for him to return and twirl me around.My parents love story was quite unique,they started off as childhood friends,and in college their love blossomed.I was only 8 years-old so to me,all these love stories did not seem important.I always loved listening to scary stories,I loved the feeling of being scared.As years went by and my 12th birthday came around,everything changed.My mom and dad had constant fights.At night i would sleep with my pillow on my head,and I would shut my eyes real tight.This way I could tune out their arguments.The next day I would wake up,and pick up the pots and pan that were lying around.I did not understand what went wrong.In my 2 year of college my parents had sent me away,not that I did not mind.I was tired of their daily fights,it was like a soap opera.One minute they were perfectly fine.The next minute they were enemies,but I still felt like they still loved each other.I was wrong,and today I live with the guilt of not doing something to save there relationship.I thought that I had the perfect life,since I was the only child my parents showered me with gifts.Every year when my results came in,I would always wait for my reward.I was always number one in my school,it made me feel proud.My last year of college was the worst,my dad had became an alcoholic,and thats when the abuse started.My mom was always the target after his return from the local bar,but my mother took it.Later on it became worst,one night everything changed.I was comming home from my friends wedding,the perfect wedding.It was not so classy,but it felt like the best wedding.I could feel the love while being around her family,but then again I would not curse her family's happiness.It was a traditional indian wedding with music and lots of dancing.My mother had brought me a peach sari,it had little stars everywhere.It made me feel confident,I had currled my hair,and let them fall around my heartshape face.Since I loved to look simple,I had put on a little bit of peach eye shadow,and clear eye liner that made my eye color more visible.I was so happy,I did not believe in love so a moment like this would shake my belifs to the max.Returning home I was excited to share it with my parents,we were all getting ready to leave for Mumbai in 3 weeks.Well I was,my parents were going to drop me off at some old friends house.I came home and found it dead quite,the windows were open and there was a weird smell comming from my parents room.I flickered the light open to find,both my parents lying on the ground with blood all over the floor.I quickly checked their pulse,I was late.Grabbing my parents in my hand I wept like a girl leaving her house to go build her own family.I called the police that day,they told me it was evident that they killed themselves.They also handed me a letter and a bank card,they founded in my dad's clothes.Opening the letter,I was met by my parents sweet smell.Closing my eyes for a few second I smelled the letter one more time before wiping my tears.So I read to only confirm my fears.

Dear Geet Beti,

I know at the moment you are sad,but keep in mind it was for the better.All these years we watched a girl slowly turn in to a young women.You kept our head high in society,but today we let you down.I know you will always wonder why,but some secrets should always be kept.Geet the friends that live in Mumbai,are in fact your grandmothers close friend.Her name is Savtri Devi,years ago we promised her that you would marry her eldest grandson Maan.In fact,Maan is an awesome young man.He will take care of you.He is a very successful tycoon here in India,please give him a chance.Geet promise me,that you would forgive your parents for the pain they have caused you.We were both unhappy,but we did not want to seperate.Ihope ke agle janam main,humko tumhari jaisi hi larki mile.Magar Geet yaad rakhna,pyar hona bohot ehsaan hota hai magar ushe nibana..bohot mushkil.

Love,

Mama and Papa

People who commit sucide can be so selfish,taking your life that is a gift to someone else.With so Many questions lurking her mind,geet made her way to Mumbai.Could she start a new life?Could she let her past control her future?Could she learn how to trust anyone?

Next Day in Mumbai

Geet was so angry that these Khurana's forgot to pick her up,searching through her bag she found their address and called for a taxi."Aae babaji ajeeb loog hain,kehne ko bohot ameer hain magar apni hone wali bahu/fiancee ke liye car nai behj sakhte"Geet mumbled to her self as she sat in the taxi.Taking out her Ipod,she slowly turned the volume up to max and told the taxi driver to tell her when they get their.

Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa

Bheed Mein Yun Na Chodo Mujhe
Ghar Laut Ke Bhi Aa Naa Paoon Maa
Bhej Na Itna Door Mujkko Tu
Yaad Bhi Tujhko Aa Naa Paoon Maa
Kya Itna Bura Hoon Main Maa
Kya Itna Bura Meri Maa

Jab Bhi Kabhi Papa Mujhe
Jo Zor Se Jhoola Jhulate Hain Maa
Meri Nazar Dhoondhe Tujhe
Sochu Yahi Tu Aa Ke Thaamegi Maa

Unse Main Yeh Kehta Nahin
Par Main Seham Jaata Hoon Maa
Chehre Pe Aana Deta Nahin
Dil Hi Dil Mein Ghabraata Hoon Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Hai Naa Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Meri Maa

Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa

Geet missed her mom so much,she was her best friend.When ever geet would be sad,her mother always told her that she looked really bad.So she smiled for her mother,knowing that if there was one person that would never hurt her,it would be mama.She was wrong though,her parents took away her life.Reaching the house,she stopped to take in the beauty of the house.It was huge!When she glanced at all the car standing in the drive way she thought. "saale woh mere hone wala fiancee,eik bhi gari nai behj sakhta tha.Hmpph.Aree geet kuch nai hota bus tum chup chap kaam kerna.Ab kaam hi reh gaya hai jo tumain bacha sakhta hai."She knocked on the door only to be met by a sweet little girl,she had long straight hair and big dowy eyes.

"Beta,apko kaha hai na.Nani ko darwza khoolne diya karo priya."Savtri Devi said while walking to the entrance.

"Namaste ,Main Geet hoon.Woh Ria Handa ki beti."Geet said while touching dadi's feet.

"oho!Dekho main bhi kahoon yeh itni sunder larki kaise a sakthi hai idher.Magar maine driver ko toh beja tha!Eik toh yeh driver bhi na!Acha beta Aap aao na.Priya apni behna ko namaste karo.Savtri Devi said while opening the door further to let geet in.

"Namaste!Meri behna hain yeh!WOw!Kitni pyari hain yeh....Aaap meri behn bano gi na?"Priya looked at geet with great interest.

"Sure magar aap mujhe geetu kaho gi na,pir sahi hai!"Geet said kissing the child.

"okay di..I mean Geetu"Priya said while running away.

"Tumhe bache pasand hain.bohot pyari hai.Adopt kiya hai isko humne.Humere ghar ki shaan hai.Beta,Tumhare maa baap...Bohot pyar kerte the tumse,magar iska yeh matlab nai woh sahi the.Tum meri beti ho ab se.Maan 2 din office main pasa hua hai toh woh aae nai sakha!"Savtri devi said shaking her head in dissappointment.

"kuch nai hota dadi,rahi baath ammi or abbu ki.Main nai baath kerna chahti.Acha dadi mera 5 baje aaj interview hai toh main chalti hoon fresh ho ker"Geet said trying to hide her tears.

"Oh! Haan ok beta tum jao"Savtri devi knew she was the perfect one for Maan.

Geet got ready and made it to Khurana Constructions,she knew Savtri Devi owned the business and Geet was already hired.Although the boss wanted to meet her officially.So she made her way to the top floor,as she got out she noticed everyone stare at her.GOing to the closest person,she asked where MSK's cabin was.Knocking on his door,she felt scared.This would not go so well.She knew it

"Come in" Maan said while flipping through a file.

"Umm Hi..Main..Geet Handa hoon apki assistant."Geet said feeeling the Man's eyes on her.

"Hey Miss Geet pleasure meeting you!"He said while extending his hand for a handshake.

"Yes it is a pleasure,so umm I will start from tommorow.If there is anything you want me to fill you in on please let me no.Geet avoided the handshake,infact she never even looked at him,she just looked at her file as if she did not care.

"Yes,your office is right beside mine,and you can go set up there.Do you really Know who I am Miss Handa."Maan asked knowing exactly who this was,but she seemed more grown up.The last time dadi showed a picture of her,it was 2 years back.

"Ofcourse your My boss sir,and Im not a Handa anymore.So I would really appreciate it if you call me Geet only"Geet said with a stern voice.

"Im your boss.but Im savtri devi's grandson also!Maan singh Khurana.Apka hone wale Mangetar!"Maan said while trying to figure the girl out.She was different,all the other girls threw themselves at him,but this one looked like she was not interested.She also looked very reserved and kind of sad.

"Oh,Im sorry Sir..I mean Maan I did not know.Can I go now? I have to go to mandir and find a few things at the stores"She said giving him a slight nod.

As she made her way to the door,she looked at her hands,and suddenly felt like crying.There were tears threatning to fall ever since she entered Mumbai.She quickly opened the door,and made her way to her cabin.There waited two people.

"hey"Geet said smiling.

He-he-he Hey Geet,Im adi and this is pinky"Adi pointed to a cute bubbly girl standing with him eating chips.

"Yeh! Hey geet"Pinky said.

"Thank you for visiting me,and Hello to you too"Geet said feeling like they would become great friends.

"Ok hum chalte hain werna DD will kill us"Pinky said while running out.

"DD"Geet looked at Adi.

"Asal main idher ki larkian unko Dhak Dhak kehtin hain."Adi said with a smile.

"Acha"Geet said watching Adi nod and quickly left.

Geet looked around and finally put her file on the desk,she sat on the chair and turned her chair that faced the window.It was a beautiful sight,she loved her cabin.Getting lost in her dreams she thought about her life so far.It felt like She did not deserve happiness:(
 Geets sari in beginning
Edited by Noori93 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!!!
Loved it!!!
Nice concept!!!
Especially loved Maan's this line!!!

"Im your boss.but Im savtri devi's grandson also!Maan singh Khurana.Apka hone wale Mangetar!"Maan said while trying to figure the girl out.

Continue soon
Add me to your PM list!!!

rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the concept 
add me to ur pm list

Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice ff...amazing saree LOL...thx and update soon
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the concept!!!! can't wait to read more!👏
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved it,.....very different...can u pls pm me??
Noori93 thumbnail
Hey thank you for liking my story!I also have another one up the bitter truth! so check that out aswell...Give me a few minutes i will post update
Noori93 thumbnail

A silent Prayer

Maan sat in his cabin staring at the city ahead of him,who was this Geet? She was so quite and sad,she looked very mature for her age.Ever since Maan could remember,Dadi had talked about a girl who was so happy and yet so mature.She had promised him that one day,that happiness would come to our house and become his wife.When Geet walked in today,it was the total opposite.She seemed reserved and focused on her work,not once did she look at him.Not once could he look at those eyes that would melt any guy.Without doubt,she was the most beautiful and innocent person he had ever met.It was time he got to understand her,standing up Maan decided to go and meet geet in her cabin.

Her door was open,it was a free entry to her cabin.As he walked in,he saw geet's back turned to him,she seemed lost."Uhhm Geet woh chalo main tumhe le jaon.Tumne jana tha na shopping kerne?"

"Nai Sir,mujhe kisi ke ehsaan ki zaroorat nai.Main khud chali jaon gi.Wasaiy bhi Dadi Maa ne kaha tha ke aap bohot bussy hain.I dont want to keep you from your work."

"Kuch nai hota,wasaiy bhi tum meri hone wali magetar ho,humera rishta yeh formalities se toh ziada hona chaiye.Main tumhe kidnap nai karoon ga!Wasaiy bhi agwa ker ke tumhare hi susral le ker jaon ga ab chalo." Maan said in his no-argument voice.

"Alright you go ahead,I just want to say goodbye to Adi and Pinky."Geet said while walking out the door.

"Yeh larki itn ziddi hai,uff.Maan tu gaya kaam se" Maan said shaking his head in dissapointment

In the car Maan was patiently waiting for geet to come,he did not like it when people made him wait.Although he could wait for geet forever.Wait what was he saying,Maan Singh Khurana does not wait for anyone.He was pulled out of his thoughts as Geet silently came and sat in the back of the car.

"Geet main tumein kaa nai jaon ga,chalo passenger seat pai betho" Maan said annoyed with her tactics.

"Aap gari chaleiye.Main peeche sahi hoon"Geet said trying to end the conversation.

Maan was extremly annoyed,he pushed his door open and got out.Making his way to geet's side he flung the door open and pulled her out.Pulling her in his strong arms,he forced her to look at him.

"Listen Miss Geet,I have been nothing but nice to you.You on the other hand,have been rude and very cold towards me.I do not know what I did to deserve this atitude but let me tell you.I am not the nicest guy out there either,I can be rude to you too.So go seat in the front,buckle up and stop acting like a child.Understood.AND I do not want you complaining either.Now we are going to a mandir first.Fix your face cause god does not like coldness in his house of worship."With that Maan put her in the front seat and walked back to his side.

The silence in the car was thin as ice,one word from Maan could make geet go crzy.Nowing that,Maan kept quiet.He was not used to anyone being so rude to him,everyone was always really humble with him.Maan might have been reserved himself,but when asked a simple question he would reply nicely.Finally having enough of the silence he turned his radio on,only to have his favourite song playing.

Zara si dil mein de jagah tu
Zara sa apna le bana
Zara sa khawbon mein saja tu
Zara sa yaadhon mein basa

Mein chahun tujhko
Meri jaan bepanah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan bepanah

Wooooo hhhhooo ooohhhh hooo…

Zara sa apna le bana

Mein chahun tujhko
Meri jaan bepanah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan bepanah

Wooooo hhhhooo ooohhhh hooo…

Zara sa apna le bana

Mein tere mein tere
Kadmoon mein rakh du yeh jahan
Mera ishq deewangi

Ohhhhoo..

Hai nahi hai nahi
Aashiq koi mujhsa tera
Tu mere liye bandagi

Mein chahun tujhko
Meri jaan bepanah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan bepanah

Zara sa apna le bana

Keh bhi de keh bhi de
Dil mein tere jo hai chupa
Kwahish jo hai teri

Rakh nahi rakh nahi
Parda koi mujhse aye jaan
Kar le tu mera yakeen

Mein chahun tujhko
Meri jaan bepanah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan bepanah

wooow O oo O O

"Yeh kiya lagay hua hai gana.Ajeeb loog hain ise duniya main.Patha nai pyar ko itni ahimyat kyon detein hain.Wasaiy bhi yeh pyar shyar kuch nai hota.Bus dard ka doosra naam hota hai"Geet said while looking at her hands clearly uncomfortable,because something was happening when she was around Maan

"hahahahaha,acha wasiay bhi ab toh song katam hogaya hai!Pyar ke bina ise duniya main kuch nai.Tumhe pyar nai nazar ata meri ankhon main Maan said trying to make geet more comfortable around him.

"Ji?"Geet said looking at him

"Chalo tumhara mandir agaya tum jao,main ata hoon" Maan said parking infron of the mandir.

"Hmm theeek"Geet said talking her shoes off while climbing the steps of the mandir.

Upon reaching,she fell to the ground and broke downShe had bottled up inside feelings and emotions that were waiting to be heard.She wanted her pain to be heard.

"kyon!Mere saath hi kyon babjii!main hamesha doosron ka kyal rakhti hoon.Mere paas abh dard ki koi or gunjayish nai hai,Main tooth gayi hoon.Kab aye ga mera angel!Kab mujhe woh sikhaye ga pyar kerna!Please mujhe rasta dikhao babaji."Geet prayed,but stopped as her duppatta had slowly flew away.

She turned around,feeling naked from the head.As she turned around,she saw the duppatta land on a man's face.She could not see him clearly but she felt like he was someone she knew.Sllwoly the Man took the duppatta out of his face,only to reveal himself as Maan.It was him,she watched as Maan slowly walked towards her.As he reached her,he slowly put the dupatta on her head and wisphered "Tum per yeh color bohot acha lagta hai."With that he had turned away and closed his eyes to pray.Could he be the one?Was he the angel god had sent?It was then did she noticed Maan,he was handsome.Any girl would die to be his wife,but there was something about him that pulled even geet towards him.Oh no! What was geet thinking.She was not going to fall in love!

rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb
damn cool
update asap
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simply superb!!!
Please add me to the PM list for this FF also...