Jay Sean wants Priyanka to sing for him!

532095 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Content Removed

Nikhil Taneja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've heard rumors that she was gonna be in one his music videos but unfortunately, those were just rumors! It would me mad coool if she really COULD be in one of his music videos! Or even sing a few lines? I've never heard her singg... but I'm sure she sounds good if JS says so! ;)
532095 thumbnail
👏 Like I indicated, I think she is even better than Lady Gaga! I think if she did a full-time international singing career, she could hit the jackpot! Who knows, maybe she might be a singer and put her acting on the backburner in the future!
532095 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PsicesAqua

PC is better than Lady Gaga???? sure and I am the second coming Mothere Theresa.

🤣 Lady Gaga is good, but a little overrated. If you hear Priyanka sing, it sounds very real and natural. I still stick to my opinion! 👏
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PC has a lovely voice. VS tried to convince her to sing for AA, wish she had! And I don't think she'll be singing for Jay Sean...she recently said she'd love to but her vocal cords got damaged during SKM shoot. I hope she does sing someday though!
532095 thumbnail
She just needs a good song to launch her and a great record label! :)
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jay sean I really do love you but please stay away from bollywood😆 It will be nice to see PC collaborating with him though =)

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That'd be an interesting combo! I'd love to see a Jay-Priyanka collaboration. I've been wanting to see a Jay-PC video ever since the rumours started. :/

But yeah, PC's good, but not as great as Lady Gaga. She's a record-breaking artist, I don't think PC's anywhere near that. She's better off as an actress. 😛