Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Cause we Hate each other
part-3

"khote, doboh , namakun'."

Rano comes back to present by the loud curse. She sighed. Wht will she do with this girl. She was remembering past whn geet was born Thn went upstairs. She opened the door which had a board on it which read "do not enter without my permission".

"geeeeetttt" she screamed.

Geet was cursing someone so loudly tht her voice went downstair. She was throwing her stuffs out of her windows. No, she was again throwing things on him. & he was also throwing things on her. "Oh god, in dono ka kya karu. Ye Singapore mein ghar itni paas paas banana ki kya jarurat par thi.." she frowned.

Geet turned to look at her mom. She has became a young women now bt still has the innocence & purity. She has become more beautiful. Her big hazel eyes describe her emotions. She has long silk yet slight curly hair. Every curves of her body was in perfect position. Her teachers call her Aphrodite, Greek goddess of beauty. She was looking cute as a child in her pajamas. Her face was red with anger. Her eyes were shimmering with tears. IT was not because she was sad , its because she's angry.

Geet is a girl who never cries in any emotion except anger. Rano was confused whether she shd proud of it or shd worry. Geet never shows her feeling nor shares her feeling with anyone. Wonder if she feels anything than anger. Its not tht she is a angry young girl or something. Geet is one of the brightest students of her medical institute. Hey, it doesn't mean she is a geek. She is modern bt traditional also. She will never cross her limits. She is a funloving person, bubbly. Play pranks on other, jokes, smiles, laughs bt one thing she never does is cry. Pushpa,She hates tears re'she has a extra quality & tht is anger.she is a normal girl who loves lovestory. But she doesn't believe tht one day she will fall in love too. She says that love is for all people bt just not fr her.

"hi ma"

"geet kya kar rahi hai subah subah?? Chor.." rano takes the metal thing frm geet's hand & throw it aside.

"agli saal Olympic ja rahi hu na usika practice kar rahi thi." Saying so she takes another brush to throw at him.

think think...ki woh larka kaun hai jispe geet nishana laga rahi hai...πŸ˜‰

Precap: she stormed out of the room.

Edited by _maan_ - 13 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so many views bt no reply....is it soo bad...???πŸ˜”
pls give me ur honest views whtr i should continue this ff or stop writting it asap.....
sweet cherry thumbnail
great update
but it was too short
cant wait for da nxt part
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sooo cuteeee ff.
Plzzz continue soon.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey, nice ff....
it seems to me real thn reality....
add me to ur pm list & continue soon....
LoveManeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its different!!!
add me to your pm list plzzz!!
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful updateπŸ‘...diff 4rm other FFπŸ˜ƒn storyline gud too....ofcourse Maan😳 hi hoga....Geet ka bachapan ka PATIπŸ˜†....... heehehehhhheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i want looooonnnnnggggggg update.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just read it!!
It's great!!
Continue soon
.sireesha. thumbnail
Hey thats so interesting
Thats Awesome
Loved all the Parts
Vo ladka hoga Maan. Hain na. Aur koun ho sakta.
pls continue soon
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very cute...  n interesting... can't wait for more... add me to ur pm list if u have one pls...