ff(maneet)Cause we Hate each other updt 48 note 54

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
heya guys...i'm shabourni....i'm new here....just crazy obout maneet😳...so thought of starting a ff on thm....(phew so much workπŸ˜›).....chosen a name 4 the ff....i know ajeeb hai....bt beleive me it'll suit.....

do comment & tell me should i write or not.....πŸ˜›

Cause we Hate each other.....

Introduction

People say tht a girl changes a boy....bt wht if a boy brings the change in a girl....love is common....every normal couple loves their partner....bt they r not normal....no no...i mean extraordinery.....they dont love each other...they Hate each other....

its not a love story....its a insane strangest hate story.....

Edited by _maan_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail

PM LIST

desigurl953, Sash_RuLz, sweet cherry, charmed ones, Radhika Shah ,.sireesha. ,  smiliey, anufa, shivangi783, mehreen.,  pickachu , LoveManeet , -sann-,  LoveManeet , vinithaa, vardah23 , kooliio, MaanEET_FAN ,  roopareddy ,taibaaa,Kool_Naina , sweetwidheart ,Sofna , neahakhan , kirannaryani ,queen_ali ,Ayesha_MSK ,lallulal2010 ,sapnaajay

INDEX
part 1- page 1
part 2-page 2
part 3-page 2
part 4- page 3
part 5-page 5
part 6-page 7,10
part 7-page 11
part 8-page 15
part 9-page 15
part 10-page  16
part 11-page 18
part 12-page 20
part 13-page 20
part 14-page 23
a page frm Maan's journal-page 25
part 15-page 25
part 16-page 26
another page frm maan;s journel-page 27
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wOW.. I am really excited about ur ff...wondering what could have happened to cause this title....please start and please add me to the pm list
despicable_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigurl953

wOW.. I am really excited about ur ff...wondering what could have happened to cause this title....please start and please add me to the pm list

heya...thnx....& yess u'll get to know about it soonπŸ˜‰ soon!!!....reallyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

i'll start soon....& will definetely add u....😊
despicable_me thumbnail
Cause we Hate each other

part 1

by narrator>>>

A 2-3 years old cute boy went to a dark room. There was a riot going outside. Everyone was happy about something. Especially his uncle. Little boy went to the room without anyone noticing. He saw that his aunt was sitting on the bed with a small creature on her hand. What is tht?? He wondered. His aunt called him near her. He went to him. And saw a beautiful baby on her hand. He was amazed. He never saw anything small like this. The baby was glowing on darkness. His aunt told him to touch her. He held his hand out but took it back scared. Then again slowly forwarded his hand to touch her. He felt how soft she was. She was like a feather. She had tiny hands, tiny legs, small yet big eyes. Suddenly she moved a bit. He got scared & ran from there.

He went to his mom who was working in kitchen. He hold her mom by her hand.

"mom, rano ma ki gharpe koi aaya hai." The boy said.

"kaun?" his mother asked.

"pata nehi. Bata hai uski itni choti choti haath hai, itni choti choti ungli hai. Aur bata hai

Who rano ma ki saath so rahi thi." The boy replied.

"kya bol rahe ho maan?" his mother asked.

"sacchi, maine dekha hai. Rano ma to mujhe usee pakarne ko v diya tha." Maan said.

Suddenly damini realized what he was talking about. It means she has arrived. She ran from the house & went to rano's house. She went to meet rano & saw maan was saying the truth. Damini went upto her & held the baby. She was looking like an angel. So pure, so beautiful. Then damini saw rano smiling. Damini complained rano tht so much happened & she didn't tell her. Rano explained tht she had delivered normal. So she couldn't call her.

Maan had followed her mother. He saw tht her mom was holding tht creature. He went to his rano ma & sat on her lap. He stared at the creature.

"wo kya hai?" he said pointing on the baby.

"wo tumhari rano ma ki beti hai" damini replied.

"ye itni choti kyu hai?" he again asked.

"jab tum payda huye the tab tum v itne chote the" rano replied while caressing his hair.

"accha. Par main to ab bara ho gaya hu. To kya ye v meri tarah bari ho jayegi?" he continued.

"haan. Tum bara hoke apni papa jaise banoge aur who meri jaisi."damini replied.

"sach. Thik hai to bara hoke main isee shaadi karunga" he said.

"shaadi!!" both damini & rano said & laughed hearing him.

Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thx the story sounds intresting...continue soon pls...
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey add me to your PM list sounds interesting m really into da ffs dat dun folow da current story line.... have maan and geet in it but in diff situation hope u got wot i meant πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

despicable_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sash_RuLz

hey add me to your PM list sounds interesting m really into da ffs dat dun folow da current story line.... have maan and geet in it but in diff situation hope u got wot i meant πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i got wht u meant....πŸ˜ƒ ya its not like GEET's storyline....characters r diff also....yet resembles....
will add u...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
despicable_me thumbnail
Cause we Hate each other

part 2

by narrator>>>

The door opened & rano's husband, her mother in law, her daughter, & other family members entered. They all were looking happy. Rano's husband mohinder handa, the owner of renowned handa group of industries, had always wanted daughters. He held his daughter in his hand & admired her. He made a promise to himself tht he wont let any sorrow fall on her ever. His little princess will get all the happiness in her life. The baby held his fathers finger & smiled with her eyes closed. Everyone was overwhelmed by her gesture.

"maan, kya hai tu mujhse pehle meri behen ko dekhli'mujhe dekhna tha na ise pehle." Rajji, rano's daughter made a sad face & said.

"main meri biwi ko nehi dekhungi to kaun dekhega" maan replied.

Everyone was surprised by his reply. All started laughing. Maan was giving everyone a look.

"ye tera biwi kabse bann gayi?" rupinder, rajji's bua asked smiling.

"aaj se. ye meri hain. Ma ne kaha tha ki jab hum bare ho jayenge tab hum unki tarha ban jayenge to main isse shaadi karlunga" maan said innocently.

"thik hai meri baap. Tu jita main hari." Rupinder said.

Everyone got busy with the baby. All were loving her, holding her, praising her beauty.

Thn damini said wht  they should call her. Everyone was giving their suggestion. Mahinder, rano didn't think about the name as they weren't sure whether it's a girl or a boy.

All were giving name like preeto, pinky, suhani, shamoli, renuka, laxmi etc'.bt all name were rejected by mohinder & maan. Maan was nodding negatively.

"mohinder mana kar raha hai wo to samjhi par tu kyu mana kar raha hai? Tujhe iski naam rakhni hai kya?" maan's dadi, savitri devi asked maan.

"haan. Ye meri hai na to iski naam main rakhungi. Iski naam hai Geet, maan ki geet" maan said looking at the baby.

Everybody was stunned by his talks. They wondered aisi batein ise sikhata kaun hai.

"waah, naam to bari change hai..teri dimaag mein kaise aaya" dadi wondered.

"dadi aap hi to mujhe lori sunati ho na'mujhe geet sunati ho na" maan said.

"ye sabse accha hai. Geet. Saabki maan ki geet. Aaj se sab isee geet bulaoge." Mohinder said.

All admired geet & maan. Rano & damini was shocked by maan's talk. Rano held geet & gave her in maan's small lap.

"ye lo tumhari geet. Sirf maan ki geet" rano told him smiling at his innocence.

Maan held her in his small arms & looked at her half opened eyes. She had some strange colour eyes. He had black eyes bt her eyes were deep mysterious.he smiled looking at her.

Rajji got a camera & clicked photo's of everyone. Thn she took a picture of maan & geet where maan is kissing her forhead.

Everyone bemused & laughed. Poor they know tht it will become reality someday. Bt rano & damini knew tht maan & geet will upgrade their friendship. They will someday become relatives. Rano had already started dreaming maan as her damad whr damini was hoping the same'

Bt will things b the same as they grow up? Will they b the same? Bt its true tht love is forced by nature.πŸ˜‰

sweet cherry thumbnail
added me to ur pm list
great start
sound interesting
awwwwwwwwwwww maan name the baby geet
awww
so adorable
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Edited by sweet cherry - 13 years ago