Call 2 Wish India Forums 2nd Birthday!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

An Invitation to Everyone In The India Forums Family:

In Honor of our Second Anniversary, India Forums invites all its members to join in our celebrations. India Forums is nothing without its members. So a big thank you to all our members for helping us in every endeavor of ours.

Now we invite you to join in on the masti as we celebrate this very special day.  Two years ago India Forums was formed and today as we look back, its such an exciting journey and so many memories attached to it. 

Its time to share our feelings, love and opinions about India Forums.  So call in and leave a message wishing IF and all its members in your style. And do complete the following sentence for us:

What I love about IF the most is.....

But wait its not only you guys who will be calling in.  Our very special stars from the Golden Galaxy (i.e. the TV World) will also be there to wish India Forums.  So its your time now to hear your voice on the same platform as the television celebrities you love.  We ask that everyone call and leave a sweet message so that we can all celebrate this special day together.   

And don't forget to tune in on December 9 to listen to all our lovely members and stars.  This is what we call a family.  We laugh together, smile together and discuss together!

Record your Birthday Wishes For India Forums

Skype United States United Kingdom
Call me!
(Answering Machine)
(201) 984-3101
country code +1
0141 416 2700
country code +44

So what you waiting for - lets start the fun and masti!

Cheers,
Vijay 😊

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I called and did my part...Happy birthday IF...Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
Selina thumbnail
Happy B'day IF!!! I am soooo glad I joined this forum. Cant thank you enough for creating it Vijay.
@di_g thumbnail
Wow!! This is such an incredible news. I did not know about IF birthday. I cant just exprss how much delighted i am to hear such a great news. Great going IF team.

IF rocks πŸ‘

Many Many Happy returns to IF and wish everyone good luck @IF πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kiran. thumbnail

Happy Anniversary IFπŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrads to all the admin team, GMs, CMs, Mods, Viewbies, Videobie/Coolbies, and all other membersπŸ‘

Thanks Vijay😊

how cum no tel ph number for CanadaπŸ˜‰

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow thanks vijay for IF.
vijay thumbnail
Hey All,

We want you all to call and record your wishes. Its not LIVE so do not worry you can record as many times you want.

I am in the process of getting a UK number soon. You can even record your Message through Skype.

You can download skype for free from http://www.skype.com (It is now an ebay company which recently got sold for 2.6 Billion USD)

So dont be shy and start calling... πŸ˜†
kids thumbnail
Happy Aaniversary IF. Vijay the real thanks goes to you a big man, who has made a family here.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to you we're all like a family! God Bless you and IF!
veena thumbnail
Happy Second Anniversary IF. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks to the collaborative efforts of thousands of contributors worldwide, IF has won the hearts of Web users around the globe.
Vijay wishing you & the rest of the IF Team best of wishes & good luck!!!!!!!