Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally he did, and so did Boney. They wanted them both to shoot that promotional song together, Kuch to baaki hai. But I guess kareena put her foot down there, lol

Yea I also think she talked to satish and explained what she was feeling.  In a previous interview, satish did say kareena is like "apni bachi", he's watched her grow up. He also said he wouldnt wanna do anything to make her uncomfortable. SO maybe she did talk to him about it.
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Originally he did, and so did Boney. They wanted them both to shoot that promotional song together, Kuch to baaki hai. But I guess kareena put her foot down there, lol

Yea I also think she talked to satish and explained what she was feeling.  In a previous interview, satish did say kareena is like "apni bachi", he's watched her grow up. He also said he wouldnt wanna do anything to make her uncomfortable. SO maybe she did talk to him about it.

Yeah, it looks pretty obvious that Bebo has discussed it w/ them.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's the ONLY reason I can come up with that woudl explain why he didnt mention kareena.

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Umm..ok

Neither of the 2 stars seemed all that excited about the movie so why is Shahid getting all the blame? I don't even think Kareena has even talked about his movie at all and I don't think she shot for the video either--not that I can completely blame her!

Salman and SRK's situations were also very different from Shahid's. Neither had to shoot with their ex! Imagine HDDCS being delayed and Salman and Ash having to come together because of it--that would have NEVER happened!

Satish Kaushik--Milenge MIlenge has made some money because it's the LAST time Shahid-Kareena will be seen together not because of its yawn-worthy story!

i totally agree wid uuuuu!!

Originally posted by: desigal90

i dunno she cud've shot separetly for the video shot, or maybe promoted it alone, i think satish's agenda wid shahid is that he promoted other movies a lot but that is the producer's call, he did the photo shoot, he dubbed, he promoted it on twitter, he did a video song for it, wat more one wants??? i find it totally ridiculous