Satish kaushik being heavily rude about shahid!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Why is this guy only blaming Shahid and not Kareena? Wasn't she there in the film too? I did not see either of them being too excited about it, nor do I blame them. Seems like he is getting back at Shahid for something else.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If anything satish Kaushik should be thanking the lead pair and their personal life for the film.

I doubt htis film woudl ahve done even half as well had it released when they were still a couple and before JWM.
Infact it woudl have come adn sunk without a trace.

I mean they promoted or did as much for the film as they felt comfortable doing. They are an ex couple. I'd like to see Salman and Aish coming together for a film, or any other ex couple for that matter.

Yeah they both remained relatively silent, but its quite obvious they werent happy with this film releasing after a pretty fresh breakup.
What did he expect them to do? Appear in front of cameras smiling and waving saying, "yeahhh, go watch this romantic movie that starred the two of us back in the day. Dont we make such a lovely couple?" 😆
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

which video did shahid shoot for?

This one:

Shahid did promote the film, I don't know why Satish sounds so bitter about Shahid.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
this is what you call ungrateful
fine shahid dint do the heavy promotions and stuff
but he did shoot for a whole song
he even did speak about MM many times
satish and his team shud be grateful
if people are watching the movie
after all that cheap promotions of "they are back" "its time to forgive"
ohh please its really sick of them to use their personal life for promoting a film
satish shud be really thanking shahid and even kareena a little bit for doing the photoshoot
its down right disgusting for him to say such stuff
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And another thing, Satish Kaushik makes it seem like his film was so good that's why its doing well. But the truth is, ppl went to see it JUST for shahid and kareena one last time. It has nothing to do with his story or direction. Hell, the story wasnt even PROMOTED. It was all about shahid and kareena being back one last time.
As for his film, the critics trashed it, and the audience's verdict aint all that hot either, so what is he beaming about?
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Why is this guy only blaming Shahid and not Kareena? Wasn't she there in the film too? I did not see either of them being too excited about it, nor do I blame them. Seems like he is getting back at Shahid for something else.

I feel the same way.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL what is wrong with him? Shahid who actually filmed the stupid pomotional vdeo gets all the jab.. and kareena who even denied to comment bout the movie is safely escaped! how nice
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its kareena who didn't take care of the film at all and now he is being rude to shahid, wth

shahid was in that stupid remix song all alone and now

good to know that shahid's film doing a good business
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Umm..ok
Neither of the 2 stars seemed all that excited about the movie so why is Shahid getting all the blame? I don't even think Kareena has even talked about his movie at all and I don't think she shot for the video either--not that I can completely blame her!

Salman and SRK's situations were also very different from Shahid's. Neither had to shoot with their ex! Imagine HDDCS being delayed and Salman and Ash having to come together because of it--that would have NEVER happened!

Satish Kaushik--Milenge MIlenge has made some money because it's the LAST time Shahid-Kareena will be seen together not because of its yawn-worthy story!
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys guys, Kaushik didn't say he wanted Shahid n Bebo to shoot a song together did he??

But most arguments here are abt Ex's shooting together. Nowhere in the i'view does Kaushik say he wanted them together in 1 frame.(Has he said it somewhere else?)

Yeah, he seems to be upset w/ Shahid. N his main problem is that Shahid distancing himself from the film coz it's old. Maybe Kareena spoke to the producers or something like that coz he only mentions Shahid never reached out.Who knows what happened behind the doors.

ANyway, happy that the film made money coz we can say what we want but loads of people's hard work goes into making a film.Good for them
Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago