Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Backpiper thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow wonderful singing by ShreyaπŸ‘ This reminded me of her SRGMP days when she used to sing most of Latajis songs. After listening to all the 3 live performances, the best thing I found in shreya performance is the listners connection with her voice, her crystal voice has a kind of divine impact on the listners ears. She is soo Adorable! Definitely a legend!

10/10
Hunk101 thumbnail
Simply Marvellous, I think I will convert this video into an audio & add it to my playlist. Shreyas soothing voice just touches my heart.

10 from me
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This has been one of my most fav live performances....I have heard it countless times and each time it still has the same soothing effect...this song is one which can soothe you and make you forget your worries..I think that is one of the best qualities a singer can have!!! 😳 And what a resonating voice..Hats off to her for giving us such pleasurable music!!! πŸ‘ Its a 10 from me!Edited by p@ras - 13 years ago
coach_a thumbnail
Sorry it was quite boring for me. I just didn't connect to the singing. 6.
Edited by coach_a - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhhh... MKMM, what a drama we had then! :D

I fell in love with this performance the minute I heard it. Such a clear smooth voice, with a lovely resonating quality. She proves herself worthy of all praise with such a beautiful live performance. Her 'Alvida' is so mesmerizing. Notes are sung with so subtlety, poise and calmness. Expressions are so heart-felt, give goosebumps. Fantastic, it was a pleasure to listen to it.
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had loved this performance in MKMM..
Shreya singing a lataji song ..is treat to our ears..
Loved her soothing crystal clear voice...
Its sad that a singer of her caliber is hardly getting such gr8 compositions to sing...
rating 10
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya's voice is truly magical indeed. I absolutely her pick up for this song. The "aaaa" part! Very beautifully done! Such a soothing song to listen to! Its very hard singing live in my opinion but Shreya sung so effortlessly. Not all singers can pull off singing well LIVE. Singing live is completely different from the regular playback singing in the studio.

She maintained her expressions throughout the entire song. Even her high notes were beautifully sung. You could easily sink into the song and feel the expressions through her vibrant voice. It really was a powerful voice to listen to. As the song ended it left you wanting to hear more. That's how powerful it was to listen to.

From the beginning to end she maintained her throw and her expressions. She put in a lot variations into the song which made it sound even better. You can easily tell that she was really into the song simply by seeing her expressions on her face.

The difficulty level for this song wasn't extremely high but neither was it an easy song selection. It required a lot of focus to sing all the notes right. And Shreya did a fabulous job maintaining her throw! She had amazing voice control as well!

As I said it is not an easy task singing live. BUT here I am very impressed with Shreya's singing for this song. A very power packed performance by Shreya. Barely any flaws in the song! Just superb!!!!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shreya's voice has made this song even more beautiful. With any doubt she deserves a 10 :)
kiti_g thumbnail
This song is not easy though the 'happy' version of this song is tougher with the alaaps in the antara!
Two things i had noticed right away when i first heard Shreya singing this in MKMM. She did not sing the starting alaap completely ... for whatever reason and the pace of the song is slower than the original. That takes away some of the 'toughness' of the song.
Nevertheless excellent singing of a song originally sung by the legend of legends, Lataji!! πŸ‘
xobile thumbnail
Excellent performance. I dont know if I can judge this...