Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: p@ras

After seeing all the arguments here and after listening to the mindblowing performance of kavitji ...I was also biased and wanted to give shreya a 8 😉 but i thought let me listen to 'teri ore'once before giving my vote and phew she blew me with her voice ..I was totally mesmerised ...just her voice takes me to another world ...so I just couldnt stop myself from giving her a 10!!! 😆 😃

u r funny ...😆

liked what u said though ...😆

Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

1 minute 😆

I. Ktodpen has been known to be a different person from a different forum

2. And more importantly....I post on IFs from  9AM to 1AM during my time zone. All these arguments, and posts by Ktopden come the times when I sleep. So either I don't sleep and am Ktopden too, or either I do sleep.

Bottomline, Hunk, Ktodpen is another person. Just wanted to get that clear. We live in different time zones. I'm not awake at 4 AM in my time zone posting on IF and never getting any sleep. 😆

Actually dont take it seriously ssk, I was just kidding! I asked this coz I found 3 things suspicious about him. First thing is that he is a himesh fan, 2nd thing is that ktopdens no. of posts since mkmm havent increased much i mean if anyone else was there he would have become a senior member by now, he posts only in those threads in which you post & not otherwise & the 3rd thing is that he gives exactly the same score & opinion as u give. So obviously we were just wondering, anyways thanx for clearing our doubts😃
Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

u r funny ...😆

liked what u said though ...😆

Thanks..I thought I will lighten the moment here a bit 😳 😉
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiti_g

After going through all the posts i have just one comment to make.

Deciding whether a song is tough or not is completely relative. For instance, a classically trained singer is not going to find a classical number as tough! On the other hand an untrained singer might (note the word might here)! Similarly a classically trained singer might find a simple song (simple in my view 😉), that requires only emoting, as tough!
So as a judge or audience when I (or xobile or anyone for that matter) feel one song is tougher over another it is purely my opinion. And i dont see anything incorrect in giving a classically untrained singer more marks, for singing a classical song equally well as compared to a classically trained singer, who might get a mark less! Pls note this is an example and am not referring to 'teri ore' or 'aankhon ki gustakhiyan' here!! 😊
Lastly this is the reason why there are 4 judges and now a very competent 5th one!! Or RA could very well have started the competition with 2!!
Finally the variance balances out and the final judgement so far has been ok, so why so many issues now 😕
In any case xobile has been completely balanced and has provided justification every time he has been questioned w/o thinking too much abt it!
So this is for you xobile 👏👏👏 and i dont think you should go anywhere from the competition!!👍🏼

😃

Kiti you know I always love your posts here! And this was a complete balle balle post yaar!

Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
nafeesaeed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she deserves 10 definitaly,she has a magical voice she deserves every kind of award n this song i listen it daily n iwant2 listen it live from shreya i wish.........
Illogical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiti_g

After going through all the posts i have just one comment to make.

Deciding whether a song is tough or not is completely relative. For instance, a classically trained singer is not going to find a classical number as tough! On the other hand an untrained singer might (note the word might here)! Similarly a classically trained singer might find a simple song (simple in my view 😉), that requires only emoting, as tough!
So as a judge or audience when I (or xobile or anyone for that matter) feel one song is tougher over another it is purely my opinion. And i dont see anything incorrect in giving a classically untrained singer more marks, for singing a classical song equally well as compared to a classically trained singer, who might get a mark less! Pls note this is an example and am not referring to 'teri ore' or 'aankhon ki gustakhiyan' here!! 😊
Lastly this is the reason why there are 4 judges and now a very competent 5th one!! Or RA could very well have started the competition with 2!!
Finally the variance balances out and the final judgement so far has been ok, so why so many issues now 😕
In any case xobile has been completely balanced and has provided justification every time he has been questioned w/o thinking too much abt it!
So this is for you xobile 👏👏👏 and i dont think you should go anywhere from the competition!!👍🏼

hehehe... true... a classical singer wouldn't find a classical song to be tough... it'll be a piece of cake for them, as compared to someone who is not trained... even to me, it is all relative...

and i agree... xobile does not need to go anywhere... i respect him as a judge and as a member, though i may or may not agree always... so xobile, please don't talk of leaving... if we all start having the same choices and the same opinions, it would be quite boring... ;)

special thanks to p@ras for lightening up the mood... hehehe... :)
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
See, Sunidhi Chahuan and Shreya Ghosal are the leading female singers in the current industry, but songs like this give the latter an edge. What throw, what sweetness, accompanied by some succulent tone and lyrics. A 10 is what she deserves! 👏
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!!

Audience Avg: 9.2
Judges Avg: 8.4

Final Avg: 8.8
Hunk101 thumbnail
I am really happy to see the Audience response for "Teriore a Beautiful Rendition". So I had like to give a clap for all you guys👏