Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hunk101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xobile

Well on the scoring part. I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS if people disagree with my scores. PLEASE disagree with my scores! The whole reason we have a whole panel of judges and public voting is so we can take account for many views. Opinions mein hamesha differences to aayenge.

In my view this deserves 8/10. If you have a problem with that, then tell me why you think this is a challenging song. I would LOVE to discuss it with you.

BUT don't bash. Since you're now saying that you're not interested in bashing or being harsh, then I'm cool. And take it out of your mind that I'm against Shreya πŸ˜† She's one of my favourite singers for God's sake.

Thats better, i m fed up of this seriousnessπŸ˜† I too dont want this fun game to turn into something else! I am going now, bye.
Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Dear Ssk bhaiyya! Yeh apna naam badalke kyun post kar rahe ho apni original id se hi post karo na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

1 minute πŸ˜†

I. Ktodpen has been known to be a different person from a different forum

2. And more importantly....I post on IFs from  9AM to 1AM during my time zone. All these arguments, and posts by Ktopden come the times when I sleep. So either I don't sleep and am Ktopden too, or either I do sleep.

Bottomline, Hunk, Ktodpen is another person. Just wanted to get that clear. We live in different time zones. I'm not awake at 4 AM in my time zone posting on IF and never getting any sleep. πŸ˜†
simi_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

1 minute πŸ˜†

I. Ktodpen has been known to be a different person from a different forum

2. And more importantly....I post on IFs from  9AM to 1AM during my time zone. All these arguments, and posts by Ktopden come the times when I sleep. So either I don't sleep and am Ktopden too, or either I do sleep.

Bottomline, Hunk, Ktodpen is another person. Just wanted to get that clear. We live in different time zones. I'm not awake at 4 AM in my time zone posting on IF and never getting any sleep. πŸ˜†

phew thank you ssk for clearing this up, even i got confusedπŸ˜†

Edited by simi_1 - 13 years ago
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lots of posts and view counts in this thread. Shreya Ghoshal threads always bring in good TRP ratings.

I will speak in the Main Thread Forum to clear some issues up πŸ˜‰
saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shit i missed all d fun. Reminded me of my argument wid himesh ji during d male competition. Annuji kuch sher padh dete sab flat ho jaate, normal argument karenge toh phir kabhi jeet nahi paayenge. photo badalne se aapka saara charm chala gaya lagta haiπŸ˜‰ neways lets get on wid d game. guyz dont worry annuji has himself given us a list of shreya songs he considers more difficult. lets c how he rates dem nowπŸ˜ƒ NJOY!!!!!!!!
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: saq123

shit i missed all d fun. Reminded me of my argument wid himesh ji during d male competition. Annuji kuch sher padh dete sab flat ho jaate, normal argument karenge toh phir kabhi jeet nahi paayenge. photo badalne se aapka saara charm chala gaya lagta haiπŸ˜‰ neways lets get on wid d game. guyz dont worry annuji has himself given us a list of shreya songs he considers more difficult. lets c how he rates dem nowπŸ˜ƒ NJOY!!!!!!!!

Saq bhai! Tum aa gaye ho, toh woh purane din yaad aa gaye

Shreya ko aath number deke milli mujhe bahot pitaayi
Nani toh aayi, saath mein Nana, Dada aur Dadi bhi yaad ayi

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DIFFICULT SONG SUNG SUPERBLY WELL BY SHREYA!!! now compare this with Tere Ore!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmMeWn8JDno[/YOUTUBE]
xobile thumbnail

Biased kahin ka 😑
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After seeing all the arguments here and after listening to the mindblowing performance of kavitji ...I was also biased and wanted to give shreya a 8 πŸ˜‰ but i thought let me listen to 'teri ore'once before giving my vote and phew she blew me with her voice ..I was totally mesmerised ...just her voice takes me to another world ...so I just couldnt stop myself from giving her a 10!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
kiti_g thumbnail

After going through all the posts i have just one comment to make.

Deciding whether a song is tough or not is completely relative. For instance, a classically trained singer is not going to find a classical number as tough! On the other hand an untrained singer might (note the word might here)! Similarly a classically trained singer might find a simple song (simple in my view πŸ˜‰), that requires only emoting, as tough!
So as a judge or audience when I (or xobile or anyone for that matter) feel one song is tougher over another it is purely my opinion. And i dont see anything incorrect in giving a classically untrained singer more marks, for singing a classical song equally well as compared to a classically trained singer, who might get a mark less! Pls note this is an example and am not referring to 'teri ore' or 'aankhon ki gustakhiyan' here!! 😊
Lastly this is the reason why there are 4 judges and now a very competent 5th one!! Or RA could very well have started the competition with 2!!
Finally the variance balances out and the final judgement so far has been ok, so why so many issues now πŸ˜•
In any case xobile has been completely balanced and has provided justification every time he has been questioned w/o thinking too much abt it!
So this is for you xobile πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and i dont think you should go anywhere from the competition!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by kiti_g - 13 years ago