Tere Pehloo Main :Daily Disscussion Here Only!!!

Audacious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys i was wondering if any of you watch pakistani serial Tere Pehloo Main on geo. If yes did any of you noticed that Laiba's 3 years old back then when she left her paternal house Her brother srosh expelled her. Now Sarosh and Faraz are back. Do you think they will bring, minal, celina, mudasar and all those recent family members of laiba back.!!!!!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope not.. it will be back to the SAME old rubbish. same old crap. they should end this drama! anyone know anyone who they could tell to shut the drama up. its getting annoying! same tracks over and over agen.! annoying!
very annoying!
same thng laiba crying and crying! helloooooo not interested anymore!
shame these paki producers writers no av emails or actually listen to ublic views im pretty sure most people are sik of this drama. if they arnt. i am!
Audacious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

i hope not.. it will be back to the SAME old rubbish. same old crap. they should end this drama! anyone know anyone who they could tell to shut the drama up. its getting annoying! same tracks over and over agen.! annoying!

very annoying!
same thng laiba crying and crying! helloooooo not interested anymore!
shame these paki producers writers no av emails or actually listen to ublic views im pretty sure most people are sik of this drama. if they arnt. i am!

Hey not just you but i think all the viewers of TPM worldwide are annoyed of this debris bogus drama . I don't know why I.Q. studios don't listen to us to hell this drama . No plot no theme no story . Absoulutely 100% trashπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ₯±πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘🀒