Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Not particularly impressed with her singing in this song..Could not connect. 7 from me.
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreyacool

Love the romantic feel of this song, shreya is superb when it comes to romantic songs. 10 from me!

Then Shreya recently gave a live performance on wada raha in MKMM, & I tell you she was simply marvellous, I can listen to her any no. of times. I love her voice!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfkUkR8bWc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

10 from me!

I also love her voice alot. I watched shreya perform live in bandra once 4 years back, that was the first time I saw her live, she performed on wada raha, & she was just amazing.
Edited by Killer07 - 14 years ago
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I gave her an 8/10.

if w listen to this composition, it is those-my kind- of tracks-simple, clean and straightforward. If only voice quality had to be judged, she could have got a 10 easily because she sang superbly. Now when it comes to that convey of romantic feeling, she could have done much better, as this track is again simple with little scope for modulaton or expressions. She has sang way much better songs which deserve a full, but not this one.
No offence meant, sh deserves much better song selection than that 8.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

I gave her an 8/10.

if w listen to this composition, it is those-my kind- of tracks-simple, clean and straightforward. If only voice quality had to be judged, she could have got a 10 easily because she sang superbly. Now when it comes to that convey of romantic feeling, she could have done much better, as this track is again simple with little scope for modulaton or expressions. She has sang way much better songs which deserve a full, but not this one.
No offence meant, sh deserves much better song selection than that 8.

I too am quite dissappointed with the song selection, I gave 10, more because of her voice. Shreya has so many much better & superb romantic songs to her credit.
Edited by Shreyacool - 14 years ago
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hhmmmmm...

There is a definite magical effect created by Shreya here, that is the beauty of this song. The pronunciation is clear, the words are emphasized well. The highs and lows are sung well. Shreya has done a great job with her singing here, has rendered a good amount of control over her voice, that is why it does not slips away especially on the higher notes.

The romantic feel keeps on going well with the melody of the song. Her voice quality is very much apt for such type of romantic songs. She brings out the romantic feeling. For example, when she sings the line "Sajday Kiye Maine Shaam-o-Sehar", the way she stresses on Shaam brings out the oomph romantic feeling. The fainting voice with a resonating effect makes the ending beautiful. 

Overall, a great performance, but it does not still have a 'wow' factor, I feel it is short of a perfect 10, I have heard better. So, I will stick with a 9 out of 10 for this song.
Hunk101 thumbnail

Wada raha though not the best but is one of shreya's beautiful romantic songs. Her voice has a kind of certain impact on the listener. But shreya does have many beautiful solo romantic songs. Out of which my most favourite is bepana pyaar of krishna cottage.

sunandshine thumbnail
No offense but how come Shreya has 21 10s when I dont see many people who have given a 10 on 10 for this performance? Huh there arent even 21 people who have commented here 😲

Looks like MIDs are present even during voting😔
simi_1 thumbnail
@sundandshine
you are so right, even i always wondered how however shreya sings she gets all these 10's

just like those ridiculous 1s & 2s, think @risingabove should come up with a formula for these high grades as well,

sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi_1

@sundandshine

you are so right, even i always wondered how however shreya sings she gets all these 10's

</div>
just like those ridiculous 1s & 2s,think @risingabove should come up with a formula for these high grades as well,

<div>

Its impractical, simi..How does one justify 21 votes that too all rated high? 😕 Risingabove can only do so much..she/he has created a flawless rating system😊. Looks like these polls are doing rounds everywhere and people from other forums just come here to cast their votes for Shreya and go away without identifying themselves😉. If the unidentified voters want to make Shreya win by hook or crook whats the point in doing all this😒Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
simi_1 thumbnail
Its impractical, simi..How does one justify 21 votes that too all rated high? 😕 Risingabove can only do so much..she/he has created a flawless rating system😊. Looks like these polls are doing rounds everywhere and people from other forums just come here to cast their votes for Shreya and go away without identifying themselves😉. If the unidentified voters want to make Shreya win by hook or crook whats the point in doing all this😒[/QUOTE]
might as well declare shreya the winner and move on to the male contestants😳😳 definitley a  huge applause to @risingabove for all her awesome efforts👏👏