Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

One of the highly romantic songs from Devdas.

The song has been sung quiet well, all high low notes are correctly taken. However, the ending part of some notes where there should have been a complete finish. The expressions are good especially in the line 'Mere Piya, Ab Aaja Re Mere Piya', however this intense expression in the rest of the lyrics fades in and out as the song moves, thus is incomplete. Never-the-less the singing definitely leaves an impact upon the listener. Shreya has improved a lot with time, you get to know that that is for sure when you compare this early song with her latest tracks.

So, according to my evaluation this singing deserves a solid 8 mark out of 10 from me.
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love this song. Hard to imagine this was her first song. She has sung the song with passion and lot of feel.
10/10
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb singing by Shreya Ghosal!

Right from Devdas, I knew she was going to be a legend. And she already is. Great debut, possibly the Greatest ever. Fantastic singing. I think her voice quality is better than any other female singer, though earlier in her career her voice was a little, nonetheless great!

She sang this beautifully. She had great expressions, matching the song in many occasions. She showed some good ability, and of course her voice quality was A class. At the end, she showed us her high-pitch, and it was also great, getting her more marks. Btw, this was probably the most difficult song played in Round 1. Very difficult in general. Very. Yet she still did very well.

Nonetheless, I felt she sang it all in 1 tone. If you listened carefully, there was not much variation in her voice, she had the same tone, though in many cases it would've been better if she could change her tone a bit. This is sometihng she can do a lot better now.

Still great though!

Rating: 9/10

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
10+ for fantastic singing... Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 years ago
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!

Audience Avg: 9.6