Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow shreya again😃...what an amazing music and beautiful singing. I am amazed at the way her voice has matured from this song...still I feel this voice def suits this song😳...a def 10 from me!
Hunk101 thumbnail
Ofcourse a 10 from me too! Its such a beautiful rendition from shreya, I must say right from her debut she started proving herself, devdas was her first break & she got a national award for bairi piya & a filmfare for dola re dola with kavitaji. Superb Singing Shreya!
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shreya is back😳.. you could feel the innocence in her voice in this song...what a beautiful rendition...a perfect score from me!
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Once again, another "my type" of song, clean, simple and melodious. And modern day melody can't get any better than this. A perfect 10. Nusrat badr's superb lyrics are another plus.

There is something different and should I say, honesty in Ismail Durbar's musical score and what a sensational launch pad shreya must have had in her debut. This song reeks of her classical style singing with a hint of youthful innocence and her modulation and harkat is close to perfection, and the scale of accuracy, especially in the a-a-a-a-a-, m-m-m-m lines is so superb it makes that part of the song listening a pleasure.

The song-bairi piya from that same movie actually brings out the best of innocence in shreya's voice, especially that isshhh...wordings!

In Bollywood's modern era, Shreya ghoshal can be termed as one of the most versatile singers with classical genes. And now you know at this age, why she has won no less than 4 national awards.
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 14 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I said for Sunidhi that she was the youngest ever to get nominated at age 16 for Filmfare. with Ruki Ruki.

Shreya on the other hand sang this at age 18. And was the youngest ever to win filmfare for another song in this movie at the age of 18.

Both have done a truly remarkable early in their careers. 👏
Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As costworth has already mentioned everything I need not say anything more, I would just say is Silsila yeh chahatka is one of my favourites from Shreya. And I feel shreya has done a very good job in this song. Her voice always has a kind of special impact over the listeners. I would definitely giver her a perfect 10!

ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pristine!

Shreya's silky smooth voice is tailor made for this song! Where the mukhda is par excellence the antara does have a couple of week spots...8 years down the lane Shreya herself could have sung it better !

---9/10

Edited by ria_h85 - 14 years ago
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Shreya has such a marvellous voice. I loved this song, such a talent at such a young age is really remarkable. I feel its shreyas beautiful & soothing voice which gives her an edge over others.

For this song I would like to give 9.5, so ultimately I am giving a 10 ofcourse!
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have saved the best for last... ....why it tops my chart ???....It not only gives extreme listening pleasure ...perfect taal , laya, sur and emotion ..it also transcends minor glitches , if any ... I visualise Asihwarya dancing in that red and white saree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Her voice at an age 18 was fantastic ...soft and melodious .....right pitching ...Ismail Darbar had done a fab job too...and shreya was unparalleled !!!

So from my side a perfect ...............10   
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shreya has such a sweet voice..what a beautiful rendition..
can't say anything more..
From my side cannot give anything less than 10