Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: LiViYa

yea..ur right!!
only mods can help!

The modz can't help if the members doesn't stop...this is so funny actuly...i can see for me another DMG forum
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Argh Believe Me These People Are Just Acting Stupid !!
Lol As If Fightin For Em Will Help U
Guyz Stop BASHING GURMEEET !!
333895 thumbnail
Seriously i was going to say this myself.Its become anothe DMG forum here.If you want to have battles please proceed there not here.Im really sorry but seriously whats the need for all this.Everyone is educated,have brains to think and here you all are acting like 5 year olds.i mean its disgusting.please can everyone please respect each other.Seriously like this,there is no use of having a forum and it will only chase members away.If this really carry on.i would not want to be in this forum as well...errgggh disgusting.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

Seriously i was going to say this myself.Its become anothe DMG forum here.If you want to have battles please proceed there not here.Im really sorry but seriously whats the need for all this.Everyone is educated,have brains to think and here you all are acting like 5 year olds.i mean its disgusting.please can everyone please respect each other.Seriously like this,there is no use of having a forum and it will only chase members away.If this really carry on.i would not want to be in this forum as well...errgggh disgusting.

Hey I knw πŸ˜”
These People
You Knw Why I Started Watchin Indi Show & VisiitinThese Forums, Even Tho Im not Indi Or Paki , Im an Arab & all indians I Knw R soo Friendly & Nice Buh Arghhh Sorry to Say, Here its Completely Opposite
If This Continue ... Im Gona Stop Visitin This ForumπŸ˜• Cuz I even Visit Pratigya forum, Im one of the parmanent Member there, & Believe Me Tht Forum is Sooo Nice, Friendly & Funny ... Buh here πŸ˜•
I dnt See Any Gurmeet fan bashing Dev thn Why They Bashing Gurmeeet 😭 Recently in 1 thread i saw some ppl Callin him Pani Wala MONSTER !!! MONSTER
Is tht a word they should be usingπŸ˜•
Guyz Please STOP!! 😭
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree wth the point
its no way to curse gurmeet, he is there for his work and we are no1 to decide who is better without even seeing his character

we all know ppl hav fall in love wth with Dev but that doesn't mean that it gave you right to bash other actors, please friends it hurt others sentiments think of them

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 14 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay guys!πŸ€—

My best advise would be to hit the report button on any topics which you feel are offensive and then quietly leave the thread. Unfortunately Mods can't monitor every single post in every single thread so trust me when I say that the Report button is a lifesaver for us.
Until then can we all take a peek at ~*Geet Forum Rules*~ so that everyone understands what needs to be done to keep this a fun loving forum.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tomiko - 14 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tomiko

Okay guys!πŸ€—

My best advise would be to hit the report button on any topics which you feel are offensive and then quietly leave the thread. Unfortunately Mods can't monitor every single post in every single thread so trust me when I say that the Report button is a lifesaver for us.
I'll work on gutting an official Rules and Regulations thread up so that everyone understands what needs to be done to keep this a fun loving forum.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks alot for that cuz we realy have got enough from other forums and now ppl are continuing here
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Thanks Alot Tomika πŸ€—
We Really Neeed Tht 😊