Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Would anyone be interested in one shot contests?

It has been a year now since our last OS contest and wondered whether anyone would want a contest again to give us readers something to read smiley36 I really want to read an angsty OS that makes me cry smiley37 It feels like its the perfect season to cuddle up with something that breaks your heart and mends it all over again.

I have the following idea so wanted to know if members were interested in reading and writing before I make a post about it.

Title Scores/Songs of dramas or movies - I will provide the links to the song and its meaning.

You can choose whichever one you want to write on and it should be on the similar themes of the title scores/dramas or movies.

For example: Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4I4yKe3Z3s

This one has the song and its meaning in one video, I will still give the typed meaning so you can read it in a flow to understand the theme of the song.

Let me know your thoughts. If I have at least 5 writers interested then I shall make an official post with detailed instructions. Please tag writers to this thread to see if they'll be interested.

Writers, if you do have suggestions to make this OS contest more interesting, please drop your ideas.

I'm tagging writers that I can see are active so hopefully this will be something you're interested in. Sorry if I have missed anyone.

@Readers, please tag writers that you want to see participating and reading their stories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness

Would anyone be interested in one shot contests?

It has been a year now since our last OS contest and wondered whether anyone would want a contest again to give us readers something to read smiley36 I really want to read an angsty OS that makes me cry smiley37 It feels like its the perfect season to cuddle up with something that breaks your heart and mends it all over again.

I have the following idea so wanted to know if members were interested in reading and writing before I make a post about it.

Title Scores/Songs of dramas or movies - I will provide the links to the song and its meaning.

You can choose whichever one you want to write on and it should be on the similar themes of the title scores/dramas or movies.

For example: Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4I4yKe3Z3s

This one has the song and its meaning in one video, I will still give the typed meaning so you can read it in a flow to understand the theme of the song.

Let me know your thoughts. If I have at least 5 writers interested then I shall make an official post with detailed instructions. Please tag writers to this thread to see if they'll be interested.

Writers, if you do have suggestions to make this OS contest more interesting, please drop your ideas.

I'm tagging writers that I can see are active so hopefully this will be something you're interested in. Sorry if I have missed anyone.

@Readers, please tag writers that you want to see participating and reading their stories.

Hey,

First of all a big kudos to you for taking such initiating and taking efforts to organize such contest.smiley32

I am so held up till mid October , but the song that you placed and this line below from you

"something that breaks your heart and mends it all over again." - smiley2

You hit my soft spot.

Though I am not comfortable with contest writing smiley36, the concept is very interesting. I will try to participate for our readers.

Hope we get more participants and chance to read more stories through this concept.

Tagging. another wonderful Maaneet writer - @mridzy - try to participate if you can.

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hey,

First of all a big kudos to you for taking such initiating and taking efforts to organize such contest.smiley32

I am so held up till mid October , but the song that you placed and this line below from you

"something that breaks your heart and mends it all over again." - smiley2

You hit my soft spot.

Though I am not comfortable with contest writing smiley36, the concept is very interesting. I will try to participate for our readers.

Hope we get more participants and chance to read more stories through this concept.

Tagging. another wonderful Maaneet writer - @mridzy - try to participate if you can.

I completely understand the availability issue so there will be ample time to write and submit. I estimate end of October to be the submission date to allow everyone them time to drum up the ideas and type it all up.

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Appreciate the idea... I wish more and more participants will come and participate...

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Will be waiting for some new OS to read. Wonderful idea.

Bump…. Readers and writers, if you are interested, please comment and let us know 😊

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey,

Thanks for the tag..I'm willing to participate, you can count me in.

Appreciate your innovative ideas.. In the previous contest got to read amazing OSs.

Agast being the theme this time, I'm afraid will end up crying 🙂

Hope more participants participate...

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Good initiative… making it sticky

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tagging the writers

See above post

Viswasruti thumbnail

This contest is a great idea, and it will definitely increase members' interest in writing on this theme. First, talk to your forum moderators and seek their guidance.

I will be there to encourage every writer to participate. smiley1