.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Friends
Some Members Forced me to open this thread. Guyz this Forum is new so there will be rules n regulation in future, which includes NO BASHING Characters.
I have visited few threads which are Bashing Gurmeets character &Saying that they don't want him, they want Dev to stay Positive.
Guyz there are many Gurmeet fans too, so u r hurting them too. None of the Gurmeet fans Bashing Dev, As theres no proof yet that he is a negative character.
So Guys Chill & Wait for the future track n please ignore bvashing.
Sorry If This Hurt Any of Dev Geet Fans😳Buhguys i had to do this, cuz there are members who like & Would love to see Gurmeet n they r really hurt seeing people bashing him.
Guys We Don't Want Comparisn & BAshing in this forum. We want to make this forum friendly & peaceful. So Please Ignore Such Things Please.
Desclaimer: No Offence To any Member😊
-Thank You

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well dear i don't visit the forum cuz simply ppl started to do like other forums which is bashing...
and therefore i'm trying to only be in gurmeet-drashti thread...ppl have already started petition and are using such a language towards gurmeet..
anyways let the mod do something
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

well dear i don't visit the forum cuz simply ppl started to do like other forums which is bashing...

and therefore i'm trying to only be in gurmeet-drashti thread...ppl have already started petition and are using such a language towards gurmeet..
anyways let the mod do something

YA I Knw ... They Jst Forcing Ppl Leave This Forum ...
& Ya We should Let the Mods To SomeThing ....
Argh Guyz Please Ignore Such Things 😕
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandni-

really needed this thanks

YOu Welcome 😊
Hope This Will Help
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

YA I Knw ... They Jst Forcing Ppl Leave This Forum ...
& Ya We should Let the Mods To SomeThing ....
Argh Guyz Please Ignore Such Things 😕

Do PM modz too dear that will help the modz
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Do PM modz too dear that will help the modz

ya Babes Im Doin Tht 😊
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks so much....
guys ... i have never been a gurmeet fan nor Abhi fan so i side with no one. When i started watching Geet i came to like D&G chemistry...yes i do believe they have chemistry...and than Gurmeet made his entry...and i was like WOW..i could see sparkes flying and i have a feeling i will come to like maan because i totally have a thing for angry young guys...so i've decided to give Gurmeet a chance. However just becz i'm giving Gurmeet a chance doesnt mean i'm going to start bashing Dev ... i wont do that until Dev turns negative...lol...
so please people lets keep this forum clean ... i honeslty dont want to see another Dmg forum in the making.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

thanks so much....

guys ... i have never been a gurmeet fan nor Abhi fan so i side with no one. When i started watching Geet i came to like D&G chemistry...yes i do believe they have chemistry...and than Gurmeet made his entry...and i was like WOW..i could see sparkes flying and i have a feeling i will come to like maan because i totally have a thing for angry young guys...so i've decided to give Gurmeet a chance. However just becz i'm giving Gurmeet a chance doesnt mean i'm going to start bashing Dev ... i wont do that until Dev turns negative...lol...
so please people lets keep this forum clean ... i honeslty dont want to see another Dmg forum in the making.

Totally agree👏
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear i don't think this thing will end as the half of Geet members are froum DMG forum....so this will be another DMG forum..
LiViYa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariel

Dear i don't think this thing will end as the half of Geet members are froum DMG forum....so this will be another DMG forum..

yea..ur right!!
only mods can help!