March 29, update and Mar30 Promo

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Today was a drag and waste of an epi. Nothing much happened🥱

Graj sends out Bali and the servant guy to captureChutki's dad (CD from now on). CD is running and stumbling and falling all over the place. Everytime he falls, Chutki's ghost(CG) cheers him on to continue running and find Jamunia to tell her about her sasural family. In the meantime, Bali gets in to his jeep and is driving and looking for signs of CD. He spots some bloody foot prints near the pond.

Mama and Mami's house, they are happy about Jamu and Jai courtship. They have this brilliant idea to make Jamu get closer in to Jai's affections. So Mami gives Jamu advice on how to behave with Jai, and Jamu's eyes get big like saucers😆

Jamu is at the pond washing dishes, her favorite pastime😆 CD reaches there behind her but he can't get the words out, he is panting. At the same time Bali has tracked down CD by following his bloody foot steps. CD was bleeding heavily from the gunshot wound that Bali had inflicted on him the previous day Bali comes and closes CD's mouth by putting his hands on his mouth and quietly drags away CD. Jamu was oblivious to all that was happening behind her, she was so engrossed in washing the dishes. Finally something warns her and she turns around and looks to see nobody there. That's the end.

Mar 30, Promo:

Everybody, do you all remember the creepy, molesting priest from several week ago? He tried to hurt Jamu and Jamu escaped from him.

Well, he is baaaaack again 🤢 Tomorrow, he spots Jamu at the pond, and I think that Jai is also there. He wants to get revenge against Jamu and so he sends his goons to do harm to her. Jamu and Jai are seen running away from the goons who have fire sticks in their hands. JamJai are also seen hiding in some bushes, but finally start running again. Jai is holding on to Jamu's hands and running fast but only to come in front of the priest who is waiting for them. It is night time. Jai is curious but Jamu is scared !

Man, what a drag 🤢 Don't want to see the priest again. 🤢 It's going to be torture for us and JamJai until the wedding
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh not the perverted priest again 🤢
Mallika113 thumbnail
Love you Fuzzy for atleast leaving a comment. Hardly anybody responds to the updates here
I feel like it's a waste of my time doing them Our Bandini is the best forum😃

Thanks to some of the friends here for pressing the Like button. I appreciate it very much.
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mallika

Actually, I had commented here sort of, b4 you had posted the update.

Reason I think this show doesn't have too many visitors is that it's currently excessively gloomy and boring - you either have Jamu w/ her dysfunctional 'family' (and I use the term loosely), or you have Jai w/ his, and both seem pretty gloomy. Let's see how things are once they marry. Right now, they are dragging it on, and when that happens, viewers are few, and ergo, so are posters.

These responses vary. About 4 months ago, things were very gloomy in Jyoti, but nowadays, almost all threads have a pretty decent response. Of course, nothing near Bandini.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Well, any response is good😃 Let's hope for the best when things get moving after the wedding.

Some of my friends from other forums will def pay a visit here then😊