Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah now the marraige business will go on and once she is married.. Kuber and his mother will make sure that they do every possible thing so that Jamuniya does not settle down in badi havelli.. :))
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok, good episode today.  Much of it wasted on Bali's pursuit of Chutki's dad, and her stupid ghost keeps insisting to the wounded dad every time he collapses that he needs to warn Jamuniya.  But luckily, Bali manages to gag and capture him in time, b4 Jamuniya even notices.  This stupid ghost 😡 - I think she's more interested in taking revenge on her loser father - perfectly justifiable - than really warning Jamuniya, or she'd have appeared to Jamuniya herself.

Mallika, remember how I used to be a fan of rakshashas?  Here, while I normally dislike thugs, I've developed a rather perverse liking for Bali, even though I recognize him as a thug.  I'd like to see him in action more.  Tomorrow, Jai and Jamuniya will be fleeing from that priest, who will have toughs of his own to try hunt them down.  Bali won't be there.  But I wish in a future episode, Jai gets Bali w/ him, and Bali does what he does best w/ that priest and his goons, so that that problem is out of the way.

Another thing - Bodhan and Ramlali are plotting to get Jai ensnared by the likes of Jamuniya (ain't they observant ), and then create a tamasha so that Gajraj is forced to offer them tons of money to clam up.  I really hope that when they do try it, Bali is sent to straighten them out.  If he really tightens the screws, not only can they take Jamuniya - he can even threaten them that bad things will happen to Batori and Chatori.

There's a month before marriage, and that month seems like a year, w/ so many things plotted against Jamuniya.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
thank u soooooooooo much vidya....i really wish dat jamuniya sees natthu!!

Nechu