Cj was really nice here
She actually got that they hav a good chemistry between them
Liked Mayur nok jhok

Edited by -afsha- - 14 years ago
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Divya dii,
   I am Yash.........sry fr such a late reply as I was quite busy wid my exma sn daliy routine.I have read frm part 8 to 14 in one day n I must say.......it ws juss sooo awesome..I loved reading each n evry line.......it ws juss gr8 reading it
    n Ufff!!!! MN r sooo cute n lovely.........they both r soo made fr each other n d way described Mayank's smile n dimpless...........haiiyy!!!! 😍 n d "pehla nasha" is juss sooo AWW!!!!
Thnks  fr d PM
I wud love to read it more
do update it soon...........will be waiting 😊

Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: myownarea

PART 14
Nupur had decided to go early on her first day of college. She was dressed in a plain white salwar with a bright red bandini dupatta.  She had her reason, white was Mayank's favourite colour and red was hers, she loved the contrast it created.First,kya combination hai by god! And smart hai ji,balancing both's choices n wishes!It symbolizes their relationship too...pure love...just that :) I wonder at times divya di how beautiful these characters you've made are....but always what amazes me is their level of maturity yet innocence and a sweet kind of charm to them and the relationship they share! Nupur,the ever bubbly gal,just as smart and as romantic and as mature...and as mastikhor :DThe vacations before the start of classes had been a major cause of her changed demeanour. She had had far too many dreams of Mayank and her every waking moment had been invaded by the thoughts of Mayank. so much so that one fine day she admitted to herself that it would be blissful to go to college atleast she could catch a glimpse of Mayank every day that way. Hehe now here's where it all sounds of the newly fallen in love gal's feelings! The happiness bubbling out...all the times thinking of him....dreaming,smiling....difficult to spend time without him.....nothing bothers one more,...rising pulse at his mention n thought.....love,the feeling of being in love,sigh! Btw,i'm suddenly reminded of the initial days of mn relationship...after confession 😍
She was feeling very positive about life ahead and even the sniggering and sarcastic comments by Diya and Uday at her seeking blessings from her uncle and aunt dint dampen her mood. Love changes life for good eh?! Atleast she is happy,atleast this euphoria has made her drift away from some painful memories! Mayank's presence...as much as she'd deny gives her the security...atleast there's someone she thinks and feels she can trust n share happiness!Again,you've shown a great blend of emotions in this fanfiction of yours,and perfectly so divz di! Their relationship is unique and just beautiful...beauty of which cannot be tarnished!
Diya and Uday were also joining Excel but they were to come in their car later as Diya had to set her hair for her first day of college and Uday always did what Diya asked him to..so Nupur did reach college alone.
she noticed a gang of guys sitting near the college compound only when she got closer to them. She had no option but to walk past them.
Hello... She heard one of the guys say. She looked at them, there were 2 guys who seemed like the leaders of the gang with about 4 boys who sat around and looked like the "chamchas" of the main 2. She felt an urge to giggle but then controlled herself, hello she replied back in her chirpiest voice. The guys seemed slightly taken aback but quickly composed themselves.
G- tho, naam kya hai tumhara.. ?
N- Nupur :)
G- Nupur...hmm..tho tum matlab jaanthi ho is naam ka..
N- haan :)
G- kya matlab hai..
N- Payal..
ye tho kisi aur ladki ka naam hai the guy laughed and high fived the other guy and laughed like he had just told a funny joke..Nupur was highly amused by their behaviour but maintained a smiling face..
G- tho tum has kyun rahi ho? tumhe kya lagtha hai yuhi smile karne se hum tumhe asani se chod denge? His highness Ranvijay Rathore ke baare mein tum nahi jaanthi ..
Nupur had an urge to crack up at the declaration, but managed to stay calm..
N- nahi nahi aise koi baat nahi..mein tho bas aise hi..
At this the Ranvijay relaxed a bit.
R- tho tum ye payal kyun pehenthi ho..kya isliye ki tumhara naam Nupur hai? He guffawed at his own sad attempt at a joke. She found it very difficult to keep a straight face so burst out laughing.
The other guys looked scandalised. The second guy suddenly spoke..excuse me, tum aise hasti rahogi tho tumhara class jaane ka chance utna hi kam ho jayega.. .
R- chod na Adhiraj, woh mere joke par has rahi hai ....
Adhiraj rolled his eyes at Ranvijay. Nupur nodded her head to Adhiraj indicating Ranvijay was right.
This seemed to cause Ranvijay to act like more of a royalty than the rest of the gang could digest..
This further irked Adhiraj. He wanted to teach the over-smart girl a lesson, he saw another junior walking towards them and this time it was a guy. He promptly signalled to the guy to come over.
The guy walked towards them.
A- tum apne aap ko bohot smart samajthi ho? he asked aggressively
N -haan she replied calmly.
A- acha tumhe mein ek shart par chodtha hoon...He turned to look at the new guy in college. πŸ˜† Had i been in nupsi's place i'd have cracked up too! But,here u are......nupsi,the bold,gutsy gal! oh n ofcourse,smart young lady! Waise this reminds me of my raggging session...which i didn't have (πŸ˜†)...where i ran behind the seniors to ask me stuff 🀣 had got bored n upset kyunki noone asked me kuch bhi 🀣 🀣....i identify with nupsi u know πŸ˜†
She looked around to find Mayank standing there in his white shirt with a questioning look in his eyes. She calmly told him with a swift movement of the eye that everything was alright. she felt relief flooding through her as she saw Mayank. she wasnt really worried, but the entire ragging session had become painfully long.  His mere presence fills her heart with relief....kyunki kuchh bhi ho,woh hai na! She trusts him so much,and it indeed makes mayank so lucky! Though she knows she can fight,but his presence would makeit easy,would give her the strength somewhere deep down she'd forever need....cuz in the end he'll be there!
A- agar tu is ladke ka naam bol sakthi hai tho tum jaa sakthi ho..agar nahi batha sakthi..tho..tumhe uska naam patah karna hoga bina usse pooche..
Ranvijay suddenly interrupted, ab naam nahi patah tho use patah karne mein kya mazaa hai..
aise karthe hai..agar woh uska naam patha kar sakthi hai tho ladke ko punishment milega aur nahi patah kar sakthi tho Nupurko is ladke ko kiss karna padega..
. Nupur was taken aback.. She was shocked at the whole "kiss" angle that had dropped in, she was however not comfortable with Mayank getting ragged as she had heard guys ragging guys often went out of hand.
R- tho madam Nupur aapke paas 15 minutes, aur haan tumhare paas bhi!! Kiss milega ya tumhara kuch alag hi kissa hoga! Ranvijay smirked looking at the two juniors who looked taken aback.
A- be back in exactly 15 minutes..
They watched as Mayank and Nupur went from there..
A- yaar RV, tumne aise kyun kiya
R- arrey mujhe tho lagtha hai wo ladka uska naam batha dega, tho phir hume milega ek bakra..
      agar nahi batayega tho thoda timepass .. waise ladki smart hai..naam tho usse bulwalegi!!

Mayank and Nupur however were caught up in a very intense discussion, they had forgotten all about the awkwardness, they had to come to a conclusion and fast. Mayank insisted that she tell his name, while she refused to let him get ragged. NO matter how hard Mayank tried, Nupur wouldnt budge, since she had to speak up finally he was left with no choice but to beseige her to say his name.
kyun Mayank itne baar tho tum mujhe kiss kar chuke ho, ek baar mein nahi kar sakthi kya?
Nupur's question took Mayank by complete surprise..He hadnt expected that..not at all.
karsakthi ho, lekin mein chahtha hoon ki tum mujhe pehli baar private mein kiss karo ..sab ke samne nahi..he couldnt avoid the grin on his face as he said that.. She quickly leaned over and kissed his cheeks itni privacy kaafi hai?. Mayank dint know what hit him, he was in shock. His mind was reeling, Nupur had kissed him..just like that, without hesitation. He stared on as she pulled him along saying the 15 minutes were up. When they reached near the gang, she quickly left his hand and pretended to be tensed. He wasnt really thinking much except about the kiss that he had got from her a few moments back..was this a dream he wondered.. He could hear her voice somewhere in the background.. woh mein haar gayi.. she looked down at her foot giving a great impression of looking upset. The guys stared at her, they were not sure they wanted her to kiss the guy, what if she complained to the principal, she seemed totally capable of it. They looked worried for a second as Nupur pretended to shed a tear. ye kya ho raha hai yaha.. the voice seemed to shake up the gang as they  disappeared almost instantly leaving only Adhiraj and RV along with Mayank and Nupur. It was the principal, he looked warningly at RV and Adhiraj.
P- RV, Adhiraj tum logon ko iss harkat keliye mein suspend bhi karsaktha hoon, Excel college mein ragging banned hai, I hope you know that! RV you already have 2 warnings, this time suspension ya dismissal, I am sure your father wont like that too much . Aur haan Adhiraaj tumhare dad bhi kush nahi honge he said with authority.
RV and Adhiraj looked at each other unsure about what to say. Suddenly Nupur spoke up,
sir, waise, hum dono naye hai college mein tho bas inki help le rahe the, hamari ragging nahi ho rhai thi.
All the men looked at Nupur in surprise, Principal was taken aback for he was sure he had caught RV and Adhiraj red-handed, while Adhiraj and RV were surprised by her reaction. Mayank merely looked on, knowing fully well that Nupur, being Nupur, would do such a thing but that dint stop him from being exasperated at her actions. The Principal then gave a small warning to RV and Adhiraj and dispersed the group.
Mayank and Nupur quickly walked towards the college.
RV and Adhiraj were left staring.
A- wah, kya ladki hai..
R- haan..interesting..

Hmm...interesting! Though the whole thing what they asked her n him was funny....i mean kya re?! LOL but then, she didn't want him to get ragged,so she didn't mind kissing him infront of all even if it meant it being a little embarrassing??The gal amazes me......her innocence and love 😍 u know divz di,i am so thakful to you for penning this char down....this story down....it has given me so much happiness and added so much of beauty,cuz i read about such beautiful characters :) Sweet and innocent...nupur! And then,hehe the kiss! Mayank ko zor ka jhatka laga πŸ˜† Yeh ladki bhi na....kabhi bhi,kuchhh bhi! πŸ˜† not to mention...a very good ctress too!
But then,my favourite.......mayank was still not out of the effect 🀣 🀣 i so understand πŸ˜†
Mayank and Nupur walked towards the office room. They walked towards the class after finishing all the formalities. Nupur mentally kicked herself for kissing him on an impulse as she felt too embarrassed to look at him once the realisation of what she had done set in. He was still walking as if in a daze, he had ofcourse been looking forward to meeting Nupur on the first day of college but getting kissed was definitely not even a part of his dreams. Ok, yes, part of his many dreams but not on the first day of college. His mind was not alert enough to do the customary *pehla nasha*.  Haha,ladki ne itna bada jhatka diya ki kya hua abhi thak realization hasn't seeped in 🀣 But then,neverthless a beautiful surprise for mayank! First day was such...toh aage kya hoga :D And nupur's condition πŸ˜†....ab embarrass hoing?! But its so cute! :)
They went to class and found that they were late so there were no seats together, they sat with different people. Mayank sat with a curly haired girl in a rather wacky and cool looking clothes.
He sat and took a good look at his timetable. The girl next to him said a Hi...
He replied with a Hi.. not looking up at her from the list of subjects.
She then ignored him with a casual shrug of the shoulders. On the other hand, Nupur was busy talking to her neighbour. Nupur had taken a strong resolve to be her real self in the college. Her neighbour, Benji was having a tough time trying to keep up with the numerous topics that Nupur was speaking on and replying, finally he resorted to simply nodding his head at whatever she said. Nupur was secretly happy that Diya and Uday were not in the same section as her, how much ever she tried she couldnt help the feeling of freedom she felt at being away from her cousins. She turned to look at Mayank, he was engrossed in a text book. She smiled, ah.. some things never change, she looked at her partner. She seemed to be giving him a "The guy is impossible" look and she thought it was incredibly funny. She walked upto the girl and said a Hi mera naam Nupur hai, tumhara kya hai?. oh hi Nupur..I m cJ.. .. ceejay? ye kaise naam hai? . CJ laughed and said woh mera naam chitra Jain hai but everybody calls me CJ and I prefer that...
Mayank was looking at Nupur who was standing right in front of him making conversation with the girl next to him. He couldn't figure out the sudden change in Nupur, she seemed like the old Nupur, the one who was his playmate ...impulsive and brave, ever-ready to take up challenges and do naughty things. acha hua tum aagayi..this dude was too caught up to bother to reply, mein tho bore ho rahi thi . Mayank was surprised at the words, it hadnt really occured to him to speak to her. Acha dude, tumhara naam kya hai? Nupur asked hiding a smile. Mayank looked at his favourite nautanki. He decided to play along.. aur mein ye tumhe kyun bataoon?
N - mujhe nahi bataoge tho kise bataoge? she raised her eyebrows
M - acha?? Waise tum mere kaun ho?
N - u mean hum aapke hain kaun?? she was laughing and they continued with their routine Nhok -jhok.
CJ looked at the weird exchange happening, she couldn't quite figure out what was happening, as far as she knew they were meeting for the first time, but the whole exchange seemed to have a different feel to it. She could sense an underlying chemistry between the two of them and something about the way they talked spelt familiarity. Interesting she thought, it would be fun to find out the story behind the duo, if they had a story that is, if not, they will surely have one.
 Ceejay,i love this gal! Another character who has forever amazed me...tom-boyish,smart...but just way too amazing! Hehe,yeah some ppl never change....i hope they don't...Sadu mayank n bubbly nupur....yet such love n chemistry...happiness and craziness.....fights n make-ups....masti...sigh,its all that makes us fall in love with them! CJ getting bored cuz of mayank? 🀣 And it never occured to him to talk?! LOL This is very realistic though,i have seen such ppl (n have acted like this too 🀣) Ok,diverting a bit,but this reminds me of my mum dad's convo......achha kuchh toh baat karo...kya bolun....ab yeh bhi main bataon?! [ROFL] 
See,here is where i come too.....mayank and nupur can be found everywhere...they are such realistic characters! Somewhere within,we'll find one of them or bits of both! Yet,they are unique....they are like all,yet so different!
I love this dream i am living in......i love having fallen in love with MN!
Love
Divya :)

Love you too πŸ€— Divz di,i'm terribly sorry for being just so late! I wanted to be able to write when i had time,so that i could comment properly,sadly though that time didn't come! So,i finally decided to write....i'll keep writing on each part you missed,meanwhil you keep updating!
I love all your updates and your stories!
You are just so brilliant a writer that now i have no words enough to express my amazement,respect and all those feelings! You weave magic....your words take me to a different world...what more to say,i love you di....u r just brilliant! 
@bold - Pls update tum mere kaun ho Rabi n Sanam πŸ˜†

PS- do use the "LIKE" button IF u like the update and please do leave in ur wonderful comments!! :)