MN FF -Ye Dooriyaan- Pt14 -pg 141 - (6-May)

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey all 🤗

This is my second FF . Again its an MN FF , but SG also play an interesting role :)

The story is of Mayank and Nupur...it goes back and forth, into their past and back to the present is how it will be :)
Its quite an intense story...and longing is the theme ...hence the title Ye dooriyaan

The Parts will be updated here 😃

I love to read ur comments, so please do comment :-)
I m also quite a like button addict, so do use it 😃

Looking forward to ur support ...:)

PART 1 -Page 1
PART 2 -Page 17
PART 3 -Page 28
PART 4- Page 33
PART 5- Page 45
PART 6- Page 55
PART 7- Page 62
PART 8- PAge 75
PART 9 - Page 82
PART 10 - Page 96
PART 11 - Page 110
PART 12 - Page 123
PART 13 - Page 132
PART 14 - Page 141

love
Divya
Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ye Dooriyaan....!

PART 1

Nupur looked at her watch, the flight was on schedule, she heaved a sigh of relief as she took her laptop and the small overnight bag and moved towards the exit of the flight. As she walked promptly towards the exit as she had no luggage to wait for, she saw a familiar figure getting into a taxi. Her heart nearly stopped, was it him? After all these years, was that really him? She brushed the thoughts off her mind and quickly found the board that read Nupur Bhushan and walked over to the rather tired looking driver who had come over to take her to the Business conference.

Was it really him, she thought as she settled down comfortably into the cab. A small smile crept onto her face as she thought of him. Mayank Sharma, her first love. The first guy to have kissed her, she smiled some more as she thought of that statement. she dint remember the day at all, to be honest its very difficult to remember a kiss that she received as a 3 year old toddler, they were in the same play school and he had kissed her there creating quite a sensation. Even at 3, Mayank was madly in love with the cute girl with a sunny disposition. Unlike every other girl in the play school, she was ever ready to play with him, never cried when he troubled her, infact she always fought it out with him. He dint know it then, but it endeared her to him and he had kissed her like the way they showed in one of the shows that his parents were watching. The very upright Mrs Naidu a middle aged lady who took care of the kids had created a ruckus and even complained to his mother and spoken apologetically to her mother. The mothers had laughed it off.

She was already in front of the conference hall. She quickly freshened herself to be part of the ICC conference. It was interesting how she was considered one of the experts in her field yet she was forced to be part of the conference that did nothing but reiterate the things she already knew like the back of her hand. She would have refused to be a part of it if not for the points that she would receive to retain her membership of the chamber. She settled down for a day of boredom. As she was looking at the itenary for the day, she heard a familiar Hi ..she looked up to find Mayank her Mayank (ok, not hers maybe..Dil hai ki manta nahi) sitting right next to her.

Mayank was staring at her, he had noticed her the minute he walked in, he had stood shell shocked on the door way as she fiddled with her pen and tried to read the paper in her hand. She was looking like she always did, gorgeous. Neatly dressed in formals, she had her hair tied up in a ponytail. He searched for signs to see if she were married, she betrayed none, however, it really was difficult to find a mangal sutra when she was wearing a scarf around the neck and sindoor is not worn with business formals. He suddenly wished to see the sasu-bahu serial kind of clarity in dressing that seemed to differentiate married women from unmarried ones. He calmed himself down, it shouldnt matter, it was years back that she was his Nupur, no, even now to him, she was his Nupur. He had then decided to go ahead and say the hi.

She looked at him and smiled, Hi Mayank ...Kaise ho She dint betray the excitement she felt on seeing him. Mein tho bilkul teek hoon, aur tum? long time ... he replied calmly. Not for nothing were they considered very good at their profession. Masking true emotions and smooth talking were part of the game. Mein? Mein bhi ..aur Gunjan kaisi hai? she asked back with a smile.
Before he could answer the trainer had made his appearance after which they couldnt ask each other the one million questions that they wanted answers for. The minute lunch break was announced, she rushed off. He was left searching for her, later he found her sitting in a corner eating while speaking on the phone. He waited until she cut the call and walked over to her.
M-Nupur.. hum itne bhi ajnabi nahi hai yaar..mujse baag kyun jaa rahi ho?
Even he dint know what made him say that. It did bring a reaction onto her face, of surprise
N- ofcourse Mayank, hum..ajnabee tho nahi hai..bilkul bhi nahi.
She shook her head, almost sadly.
N- tumne bataya nahi...Gunjan kaisi hai?
M- Gunjan...teek hai, lambi kahani hai..abhi woh teek hai..
N- Kyun kya hua Mayank?
M- phir kabhi fursat se bataoonga..
N- phir kabhi
She gave an expression of surprise...
M- kyun aaj ke baad phir se gayab hone ka iraada hai kya?
N- haan Mayank, that was our promise remember...
M- How can I forget???
He replied testily..
N- Mayank, woh..
Mayank looked at her, she looked into his eyes, she saw the same love that he had for her, he still loved her. She felt her eyes giving away the fact that she loved him too..very deeply.

The training resumed and Mayank and Nupur ended up stealing glances at each other and as has always been the case with them, they ended up looking at each other at the exact moment the other did. That was how it has always been. Some things never change.

Mayank and Nupur, they say, have a karmic connection, thats what everybody believed, from their school friends to college friends to neighbours and parents ..everybody knew they were meant to be together..More than the others ,they knew it themselves..yet they were not together is the sad truth.
That they love each other, they know deep in their hearts but then there are the cobwebs of doubt created due to time and distance that doesnt let them believe what they have known all along.
Its love and its always been.

PART 2 - PAGE 17
Edited by myownarea - 14 years ago
hgrhr thumbnail
reserved

omg divyaa..!! new FF..!
i haven't read the part yet but count me in the PM list right now...!
i already know its gonna be fab..! hehe

will just edit after reading...
and plzzz update Best Friend soon too naa...

EDIT :
Read it....and like i knew it....you wrote the emotions like it was a movie in front of me.
First part up and i'm already very curious to know what happened between them...😳
So they know they love each other but still don't say it...are not together..? hmmmm
No summary...nothing....you've got me really curious....and i guess that's the best part in a story na...curiosity to know what happens next..!!😉

That first kiss incident was the cutest ever yaar..!! teeny tiny Mayur as toddlers...and Mayank kissed her like he saw in the TV shows....awwwwwwwwwwwww....that has to be the most adorable kiss ever. hehe

Now please tell me that you're gonna update this soon....and not keep us waiting for ages fpr an update...right..? Lol😆

Great start..!!😊
Edited by hgrhr - 14 years ago
mayurian-artian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it waz really awesome
do add me 2 p.m list
luv
nayab
rose.mn thumbnail
Hey divzzzzz
awesum awesum start.........i am loving it
its seems interesting.......
do cont soon
n of course don't foget to pm me........
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Divya...........🤗

Omg another Ff...........wow...........😉

I m so spellbound...........the 1st part was beautiful..........

it catches ur attention immediately and gets u hooked on to story, to delve into their past............

Umm.............do i need to say, add me to pm list.............even if u dnt chalega............LOL

awesome it is
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part
interesting concept
wait-Gunjan?
what her relationship w/ Mayank?
Me confused
as always 😆
add me to your pm list

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
OMG divz...a new ff!!!!wow!!!!i loved it.please update soon.please pm me!!!😳
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
divz........new FF..what a treat for us!!!!!!!!
first part is interesting.....something  or some decision they both took made them separate.........&  they still love each other.......& that's why the title suits the best here."ye dooriya"........Hope as the story proceed dooriya will be converted to nazdikia.😃..
thanks divz........
Wow Divya

Amazing start .......loved it

OMG....Mayank kissed Nupur when he was 3 & he madly loves her since then............

But then what happened........ Ye Dooriyon ka kya raaz hai..........plz do cont sooon

Luv
Nidzy