Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Nachiket wow thats well put opinion !!! 👏👏

I agree, now most of the times the punchlines and their reactions have become predictable. It really used to so unpredictable earlier , but after watching the last few epis. i feel they are trying to bring variety in the show. Like they are concentrating on others couples too like Bhide for eg.
Even i don't like watching Jetha being made the scapegoat everytime !! 😆 I feel someone else should also be on the receiving end. BTW one more thing which I would like to see is Daya's mother coming to Gokuldham and making Jetha's life hell 😆 😆 hahahaha that would be an interesting thing to watch !! What do you guys feel ?? If you had to suggest any new of different kind of track to the producers, what would you guys suggest ?? 😃

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good to see u here nachiket!!! and u have said very well.... now we can predicate wahts gone by next..... and even they should give a litter make over for daya not by looks but some new touches.... lets make her bit more sophisticated or something like that.... rather then keeping her same..... and as ishan said from last few eppi they have showed another characters too... Bhide and Hathi.....😛 So they are giving them space too but not much.....😕
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well like everyone here I am also tired of watching the same thing over and over again, it is  true in the early days it was really entertaining watching everyone, but now some of the episodes are becoming very boring and i dunno why they constantly drag the episodes, for example Sunder and the mobile.

Though i enjoy the fact that they try to celebrate every holiday, festival etc.... but if the are going to repeat it, they have to beat the previous ones because i believe the first Navrati celebration was the best the second one we got this time in my opinion did not live up to that.

I love this show, and i will always because this is by far the best comedy show that i have come across, i enjoy and appreciate all the effort the cast and crew of TMKOC put in but if they just stop being repeative and start showing other things like maybe actually showing Daya's mom it would be fun because the last time they went to see her and she was not their i was disappointed... but other than that i am actually liking the recent episodes..

Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
binie thumbnail
finally u r here in this thread dear.... very happy to see u here....

i find some eppisodes are boring too.... but never ever missed a single eppi.... kyunki kyaa pata kuch achha na chala jaye... only with that hope i watch each eppisode of this show.... as u have mentioned u loved the first navaratri.... i was watching SAB yesterday and they had that particular eppisode of navratri... where daya was doing all her household work with Garba.... and i laughed so badly.... she went inside cupboard doing garba..... 🤣 and then there was a scene of she is calling jetha from balcony and saying aapki shirt bagal main se fati hui hai when he was with Babita ji 🤣... i do miss that charm in todays eppi.... but friday's eppi was fooltoo fun..... hope to see more eppi like that .....
Ishan. thumbnail
TMKOC is proving me right again !!! I was thinking that TMKOC won't repeat the scenes but again after seeing today's precap I was disappointed ! All the couples are performing again on some songs, its so boring o see the same thing again and again !!! I wish they now concentrate on some other story/plot other than celebrating each and every festival by having a stage and dancing on it !! Does anyone agree ??
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, i agree, i am anyways disappointed with TMKOC nowadays, they are just stretching this valentine's day episode, as u mentioned and also as shown in pre-cap, all the couple are going to dance on love songs, is it always required that they dance on every occassion

where is the old TMKOC 😭
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well i am sure now you all must be confirmed that TMKOC is repeatative.

They showed in the precap - Daya-Jetha koyal-kaua thing. Now tell me how many times have they shown that??? Innumerable times! That's too irritating to watch.😡

Again a new festival so again DANCE. Each and every festival there is dance. That's getting out of hand. I mean i don't watch the show to see the dance but some good comedy to make me laugh and forget all my troubles for 1/2 an hour. But alas, that's not what is happening nowadays.😭

After Friday's special episode the show has lost it's touch and is back to the boring repeatative episodes. 🥱

No offence meant.

Nachiket

binie thumbnail

yaa its hard to belive that now on each festival we are seeing them dancing a lot....  they are loosing the charm.... guys wake up pls..... we want to see our TMKOC back ASAP.....🥱 😕 

Ishan. thumbnail
So I hope you guys had a good time discussing the topic this week. I am really happy as this was the first DOTW which received such a good response , thanks to u guys !!! 😃 So I really hope the TMKOC producers stop repeating and provide us with the quality episode they did earlier !!! 😃