| DOTW -Do you think TMKOC is being repeatative? |

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa its true... that they r repeating many things... but they have too... like festivals keep coming every year.... and TMKOC had tried to do some changes each year.... lets take it kite flying day as example.... in First year they have shown us Kite Flying Compition between sodhi and Jethalal.... and this year they took Gadas to Ahemadabad.... they are repeating few things but with that they are tring to do new things too.... i know we have already seen fight between Bhide and Gada family..... par dekhte hai isse baar kyaa hota hia...... So my ans is 😕 THEY HAVE TO REPEAT FEW THINGS.....
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice topic Ishan

Very well said Binie

Yes, TMKOC is becoming repetitive, but they have to repeat things, otheriwse where will they get a new story from every day 😆, as Binie said, jo bhi repeat karte hai usme bhi kuch naya karte hain and the most important thing for me is in every episode, they pass a very important message which is the best part of this show, ofcourse along with the comedy as well

But i agree with Ishan as well, lately this show has lost the comedy touch, since last few episodes, i seriously cant find anything funny, watching the epsidoe just makes me smile not laugh
Edited by priyank82 - 14 years ago
binie thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyank82

Nice topic Ishan

Very well said Binie

Yes, TMKOC is becoming repetitive, but they have to repeat things, otheriwse where will they get a new story from every day 😆, as Binie said, jo bhi repeat karte hai usme bhi kuch naya karte hain and the most important thing for me is in every episode, they pass a very important message which is the best part of this show, ofcourse along with the comedy as well

But i agree with Ishan as well, lately this show has lost the comedy touch, since last few episodes, i seriously cant find anything funny, watching the epsidoe just makes me smile not laugh

very well said priyank.... lately nothing has happend which make us ROFL.... and as u said every eppisode has a special message!!!!😃

by the way why no one is taking part here?????😕
Priyank. thumbnail

Originally posted by: binie

[

very well said priyank.... lately nothing has happend which make us ROFL.... and as u said every eppisode has a special message!!!!😃

Bus usi ko dekhke khush hote hai, apart from that, there is nothing great or exicting happening as you mentioned

Priyank. thumbnail
Common Guys, kindly participate in this, it is such a nice topic to put in your views and ideas
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Binie and Priyank for your opinions !!! I must say they are well put !!! 👏

@ Binie , yup i agree that they try to do different things , but what i meant to say is that instead of showing celebrating festivals every time , they can have some new story right ?? Like there isn't any necessity to show festivals. and even if they show , why drag the festival for so many days ?? They should make it happen in just 1 or 2 episodes !! Its not that if they don't show festivals then the show wont work !!! I used to like Khichdi(another comedy serial)  too but they never repeated anything. It was novel to watch the epi. So thats wat I felt . Other wise TMKOC is just rocking !!! 👍🏼

@Priyank

hehehe I agree, the last part which gives us valuable message is really very nice !!! But i feel now a days its becoming preachy . Earlier, TM used to just give a nice message at the end. That was really sweet. but now even in episodes they preach , like in the Republic day epi. TM was saying that no one has value for India and all that . Where is the comedy element in that ?? They should try to convey the message in a funny way (which they did earlier ) without making the show serious !!! Thats just wat i observed.😃

binie thumbnail
arre u r absulately right ishan... they are dragging some festivals for few days longer.... but i think for each show easiest thing is to keep celebrating festivals... nayee story ki mahenat jo nahi karni padti... ek eppi toh atleast us main nikal jata hia 😆 and as u said they should convey good message in funny way... as u have mentioned the particular eppisode about republic day so i can only say the team is being emotional about whats happening in india today.... ppl are fighting with statewise.... whats that.... so i guess that was the reason in that particular eppi..... but they can teach lesson in funny way too... and i do agree with u.....

sometimes when we are watching TMKOC my dad said, they should go by the original column way.... there is so much in that Particular column written by Mr T Maheta..... so there are the ways to make it more enjoyable.... the team just need to work a bit more harder

and about Khichadi.... that was a masterpiece.... Khichadi and Sarabhai were the best comedy shows i have ever seen!!!!!👏

in the end thanks Ishan for posting ur views too....😃
Priyank. thumbnail
agree with you Ishan 100%, the show doesnt seem a comedy one any more now, however in last few episodes, some moments have been funny
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here are my views:-

Yes, i think TMKOC is being repeatative. 😕

Some examples have been given already.

But the problem is that the episode is being predictable and the punch lines are not making me laugh like i used to before. It just brings a smile to my face nothing much.

It's good that they are giving new messages in each episode but this is a comedy show right so they have to show some really good stuff.

I am really tired of seeing Daya laugh the way she does. I mean it was good when i started watching the show but now it just irritates me seeing her laugh that way. Plus each and every time Jetha is at the receiving end which is a bit too much and not comedy anymore. I mean they can pick someone else too who can be at the receiving end like Daya for a change.😆

This are just my views and i have no intention of hurting anyone.

Nachiket