||Jennifer Winget Appreciation Thread|| - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
5 Jan. Boring epi. Honestly not much happend in it. The only act I found somewhat good was the astronaute one with Karan Wahi and Kunal. Liked the 'chummi chor' line and Jenny's nervous laugh when KW came to close to her. Did you all see how Jenny almost slapped KW here too? ๐Ÿ˜†Jenny looked beautiful in the golden dress but I've seen her wearing something similar before in an episode of Dekh India Dekh.

6 Jan. I didn't like this episode either. But I did like what KRK said to Jenny: 'Waise aap bhi kam khobsurat nahi'. All I can see...I agree! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ As always Jenny looked good and pink colour really does suit her.
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jennifer looked so hot in today's LKP..someone please post the caps..
JW is just outstanding..luv her..
7 Jan. They have made some changes in the show but I like it. Kapil is outstandingly funny. He was teasing Jenny through out the show but it was very entertaining.๐Ÿ˜†The Gurmeet and Muski act was hilarious! Especially the whole 'faida' dialouge. ๐Ÿคฃ

Jenny was looking HOT today! Seriously she was gorgeous! And those legs...sorry but she really is blessed with nice legs. Lucky her! 
No I'm not coming out of the closet but I'm not afraid of giving other women compliments.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jenny looked super sexy today!! omg!! was waiting for the camera to show her rather than the acts.. lol and when kapil was like "udhar dekho to lagta hai rashan kam padgaya hai" couldnt stop laughin...!
and tomm too she luks soo pretty..!
love her!
yattri thumbnail
todays epi was nice.. i like the changes... and todays acts were funny!
but jenny.. for me you still steal the show no matter what..!
loved your green dress...today! you look gawjus.. just breathtaking

8 Jan. I'm loving the changes they have made because it's so much funnier now. This episode was very good too. Jennifer is always a target for jokes but she always takes them with a big smile. It was so funny when one of the performer made a joke about Jennifer's short dresses. ๐Ÿ˜†As always she was looking cute and gorgeous.

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Moni made these avis on jenny and mayank-SO cute!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

11 Jan. Kapil is hilarious! Everything that comes out of his mouth is so funny!!! And his 'cher khani' with Jenny๐Ÿ˜†Today he was like: Tumhe dekh karr dil karrta ke, tumhari pappi le karr bhaag jaon and Jenny was 'bohat badmash hain aap!'๐Ÿ˜† PPCC aka Muski was too good. Jaswant and the woman(don't remember her name) were ok. Jenny looked very cute today too. Love the colour she was wearing.  
yattri thumbnail
todays epi was boring.. nth much rly happened.. except i am bound to think tht almost every guy tends to flirt with jenny... i can guess why..lol
but i liked today's dress.. she was lukin preeeeeeettttyyyyy! aww.. i love yellow.. on her.. she luks extry smiley.. and dmg also has yellow toomm.. yay!
but can somebody tell me is the show goin off air sooonnn??? :(
12 Jan. Loved Jenny's line about taxes, especially this one: 'Kapil pe tax lagva diya. Mujhe cher ke maze lene ka tax'๐Ÿ˜†He does teas her a lot! ๐Ÿ˜†As always his performances rocks! Jaswant Singh had many good jokes. I don't always find him funny but he was very good in this epi. Jenny looked gorgeous in the yellow dress. That colour suits her very well.

13 Jan. Todays epi was ok. None of the acts made me laugh out loud except for maybe Mona and Kapil in the end. Jenny was so cute with her fake laugh by the end of the show. Btw she was looking very nice in that long green dress.