Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anitamalik

<br><br>I can't find the HQ link of that episode anywhere, well,...without the tags..the site I go to..had a repeated linkSo if you find one, and PM me..I'll be glad to take caps😳<br>

That's the problem I was facing too! πŸ˜† No problem dear...but if I find a HQ link..I'll let you know...
Thank you soooooooooo much Anu for the wonderful work! 😊

Thank you for the recent caps...She looks gorgeous as always! 😊
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she luked gorgeous in those caps!!! but thts nth new...! :) and she looked shhhhu sweet yesterday in white..  her hair omg!!! am in love with her hai....
and in the precap wohhooo!!!!!
black and red my fav combination! luking gawjus!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

That's the problem I was facing too! πŸ˜† No problem dear...but if I find a HQ link..I'll let you know...
Thank you soooooooooo much Anu for the wonderful work! 😊

Thank you for the recent caps...She looks gorgeous as always! 😊

Yeah the site I go to put a repeated link up -_-

No problemmmm!πŸ€—
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anuu the 24th dec caps are sooo beauuutiful

Thankyouuuu
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
28 dec- Politics special

EEEEEKS Ishq Bector cameee!❀️ OMG I love this guy!

LOL @sudesh being Pocket singh :p

okayy this epi was kinda Jennyless...i didnt like it :(( Maine bohat jaldi finish kar diya!

29 dec - Tapori special

Ahhh her hair looks so prettttty...and aww she makes the coolest and cutest Tapori ! <3

"aise daring logo ko idharch bulana mangta hai na"..i looved the way she said tht lolll

ROFLLLLL @Sudesh "aisi hoti hai duniya, jaise tumhe anchoring nahin aati inho ne tumhe pakad ke yahaan rak diya" ROFLL

Bohat dimaag khaa rahe ho / dimaag kha raha hoon?dimaag hai tera? 🀣

PRECAP: her hairrr...so prettty
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwww the tapori luk was super sexyyyy!!! i love her i love her.. haha
and she luks like a doll in precap...!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! yeah that white dress...she looked sooo sweet and that dress was soo nice..
Loved loved loved heer Tapoori look...my god! she looked super hot and sexy...hehe
loved yesterday's tapoori episode
I can't wait to watch today's episode...she looked like a barbie doll in the precap
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
30 dec...womens special

Im not too fond of the dress shes wearing today :(( but her hair looks so cute and awww her smiile <3

ahh i love the song those guys sang <3

awwwwww jennnys expressions while theyre singng...so cute!!

and AWWW I looove Jennys 'main main main' in Delnaaz's act for being Sajids perfect bride <3 lol

I LOOOVE JENNIFER <3 shes so nice to watch onscreen <3 her lil dance when Sudesh came as a woman lol so cute

roflll @Sudesh as a woman..'sexy kudi'..'saans chad gayi,kya karu saas hoon na' LOL

"Main thapad marna tere" LOL

padosi..aadi raat..ROFLLL :||

LOLLLOLLOLL @THE BACHAS 🀣 ROFLLROFLL 🀣

I was away and now I've catched up some of the epis.

29dec. Funniest epi until now. I laughed out aloud many many times. Sudesh with his 'thappar maranga' and there was something about Jenny's anchoring(I forgot), the Chaitanya and Vinod part that was really funny. Chaitanya is so cute and I loved how he and Jenny for a moment exchanged looks. Sorry I didn't liked her outfite but her hair was looking nice.

30dec. Ok epi. Second epi in a row Jenny got a hug from a guest. Loved Jenny's line 'Kiya haina mere papa mujhe bohot tang karrte hai toh mujhe mere papa se badla leena hai'. Sudesh always pulling Jenny's leg I like that but when he touches her I'm like: Keep your hands off! πŸ˜†Sudesh as Sasumaa was hilarious. Jenny was looking very beautiful with that hairstyle. The dress wasn't pretty but Jenny pulls it off anyway.
31dec. Amit, Amit and Amit! πŸ€£He completely rocked the epi! After watching Sugandhas and Amits performance my cheeks were hurting. That's the first time I've laughed so much over an act in LKP. They both did a brilliant job and the girl really has a beautiful voice.

The qawwali was good too. I liked how at the end of the show Arjun(Mayank) brough Jenny to join them all in the dance.

Jenny looked ok. Wasn't that keen over the hair or the dress.