Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Armaan Riddhima

good idea i guess
but vijay what if a member stumbles across the topic finds it interesting but can't post
can continue by posting follow up topic?

Neha

that was exactly what i was thinking
safeplacetoland thumbnail

This is not fair!!! I have not been updating my FFs lately coz I've been busy!!! Atleast exclude this rule from the FF section, please!!!

Nidheya

safeplacetoland thumbnail
But we just came to know about it!!!! We should have been given earlier notice!!!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
closing means ....we can not comment in that topic ??...or that topic will b removed from the forum??                                     
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ not able to comment.

well its a really good feature, but sure gonna be problematic for A/S, FF and VMs.
wida thumbnail
i actually think its a good idea
i mean 90 days is 3 months and when a topic is nto active for that much time it means no interest so better to eb closedd
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OHHHH no, im not sure if i like the idea, i mean i still see the old thread, like now we Have, KaSu thread, where we have ALOT of siggies, avis etc. And i don't want it to get deleted.

And many of the times whn we search for some pics of tv celebs, then half of the links we get r IF links, where the pics were posted loooooooooooooooooong time ago. Also some times i kinda find very old FF which r fun to read.

But then there r some topics, which shud be closed as there is no need of them. I really don't know wht to say abt this feature.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i also agree.....FF section should be left as it is....im a writer too but i work as well so i dnt get 2 update tht often....n sometimes it may b more than 3 months.....so it will b a hassle to open new topics....also i agree with pakindmuziq....sometimes i read old ffs n like 2 comment so tht the reader knows hw i liked it...i mean i have ffs which ended last yr n still sometimes ppl comment on it....if they get closed then it will b a bad thing.....

quite a lot of members have expressed their opinion on this new feature to not happen in the ff/avi-sig section....i also agree...maybe u shud think about this before implementing the feature.....as u may have many angry members on ur back

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

cud they be more than 90 days?

I agree, especially for FF's because nowadays due to exams and increased study load, writers find it difficult to update.......so if this rule can't be made an exception for FF's then can an longer extention be given???
Tomiko thumbnail

Okay guys, when a topic closes then it is not deleted from the forum - you just can't comment on it.

So old FFs, ATs, Pic galleries etc. will still be viewable.😊

One question I would like to ask: Will mods/viewbies still be able to unlock these topics if the need arises?

If so, any members who return to an old FF or Avi/Sig thread can PM mods or GMs with the link and a request to re-open them.  I doubt the DT should have a problem with this....it'll be a two second job.

Problem solved.😛