Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-simi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
shraddha, i think the other member means u should update the title of the FF, just like all the other FFs here, to show that u have updated "X" episode on "Y" page πŸ˜ƒ
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

hi shraddha!

love the concept! its quite different and looks very promising! first part was quite painful! 7 years.. such a long time! and seems like its ridhima who is married to Modi now πŸ˜”  cant wait to see what you have planned 😊

edit- oh i just realized u posted 2nd part too.. will go read and comment! u should update the title aswell 😊

edit 2 - [LOL}

second part was even more painful πŸ˜” how can ridhima tolerate? it must be something else other than love!

cant wait till the next part!

Hi Simi,
Have posted part 3 too.
This ff is going to be a slightly painful one only. I wanted to make it something different than the typical AR moments ones.
ssh57 thumbnail

shraddha, i think the other member means u should update the title of the FF, just like all the other FFs here, to show that u have updated "X" episode on "Y" page πŸ˜ƒ

I have already done that on page 1.And by the way I'm Shardha not Shraddha tc
Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part, i really like how u include the classic songs, i really love them too! continue soon :)
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh0477

This part is less painful then the last 2 ..............now i really want to know what happens next to AR.....awwwwww and baby is so cute...i loved that Baby and Armaan part a lot.

Shardha fantastic part again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and please do write part 4 soon....i know i m demanding but kya kare..this is very unique and different FF then the rest of others......loved it.

Hi Ritu , Thanks for the immediate comment. I wanted to write something different because in most of the AR ffs I have read ,they are happily married. I just wanted to go the other way and see what if they weren't. I'll try to keep up my promise of posting a new part every alternate day. You know 'Intezar ka phal meeta hota hai' Bye,tc. Shardha
-simi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssh57

I have already done that on page 1.And by the way I'm Shardha not Shraddha tc

i appologize Shradha 😊 

i meant to update the title, where it says 'que sera sera' on the very top of the window, if u notice, other FFs will have the latest part and page number on the title itself, i think thats what the members want you to do. if you go on your very first post of this thread and click 'edit' it will let u edit the title of the thread and you can change the title there and write what page you have updated the latest part πŸ˜³
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A: But he's a real sweet talker, I must admit.

'Just like his father', she thought.

Abhi: It has always been only about him . I've never had any place in your life.

i feel something fishy in these lines

hopefully i am correct

anyways i loved the part

thanks for the pm

it was a nice part

Edited by kweetrockstar - 14 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shardha,

Great part.. I loved Akshu here.. so adorable.. and also the way armaan thinks and talsk to him.. so Riddhima has a child and Armaan still a bachelor.. Abhi feeling Riddhima only thinks about the bhidl na.. hmm so geting intot he jinx of the story i guess... lets see when things get clearer andsee how it unfolds.. intersting plot..

enjoying reading it :0
tc
Bhoomi

p.S: i understood u have mentioned the part sin index in first page.. and i felt just that its mentioned of whihch part the story has reached in the Que sara sar tile itslf would help ..but no problem.. i will check from index  intro page.. :)
ssh57 thumbnail

i appologize Shradha 😊 

i meant to update the title, where it says 'que sera sera' on the very top of the window, if u notice, other FFs will have the latest part and page number on the title itself, i think thats what the members want you to do. if you go on your very first post of this thread and click 'edit' it will let u edit the title of the thread and you can change the title there and write what page you have updated the latest part πŸ˜³

I
At last I understood what u people meant and tried to update it but its not getting updated. I'll try again later. You still have my name wrong . Its s h a r d h a
-simi- thumbnail

AHAHA oh im so sorry for my oversight! i wont misspell it again πŸ˜†