Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG tears falling from my eyes...i can't see My AR (KaSh) like this....omaaaaaa...it is really painful.

but part 2 is also fantastic like the 1st one shardha👏👏....loved it
keep sharing with me.
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting story... i hope we see some happy moments.. please do continue soon and please do place me on your pm list!
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

HI Shardha,

Liked the second part too.. u know the way u have written the conversaiton between arman and riddhima , i could feel the exact emotions thoguh there is staright and point to poitn conversation.. i must tell u i enjoy the small parts  as in this small parts u r makgin a good effort in bringing a huge segmetn of the story adn takgin it ahead. the emotioon of Armaan, riddhima and even Abhi oculd be felt. also i can very beautifully visualsie the hospital scen ehere..which i never did in the serial for sure.. i love the story how its progressing..and te nurse the tamil kerela accent evrythign brign s a touch of real as welll... whic i obseve in most hospitals.. be it any part of the coutnry.. most of the issters usualy are keralites.. na..

chalo good work.. hoping to know what happen to riddhima.. why she hasnt reacieved with ht e breakfast..why she is late.. Armaan is more worried for her and abhi is angry with her.. na..

tc
Bhoomi

Hi Bhoomi, thanks for the indepth comments. It's so encouraging. At this age doing something new or going unknown places is not very comfortable. But still I wanted to give it a try but at the same time scared of over-stepping limits or hurting people's sentiments. Your comments are  morale boosters at such a time.. Thanks a lot  ❤️ ssh57
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshanikaa

first of all, thanks for d pm...please update ur title and index too...
and it was an interesting update. Am liking d concept. Hope u will update regularly. 😊

hi kshanikaa, thanks for your comments. I'll try to update regularly as I myself do not like people who keep the readers waiting indefinitely. But I understand how time consuming it is to keep the updates flowing only after I started writing. So I am glad I started with a mini ff. I hope not to disappoint you people. I'll update the index also.Bye tc.ssh57
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh0477

OMG tears falling from my eyes...i can't see My AR (KaSh) like this....omaaaaaa...it is really painful.

but part 2 is also fantastic like the 1st one shardha👏👏....loved it
keep sharing with me.

Sorry Ritu to make you cry thus. You may have to bear it for a few more parts. But I'll try to compensate for it in the later parts. Love to have your comments, so please continue. Bye, tc. ❤️ shardha
-simi- thumbnail
hi shraddha!
love the concept! its quite different and looks very promising! first part was quite painful! 7 years.. such a long time! and seems like its ridhima who is married to Modi now 😔  cant wait to see what you have planned 😊

edit- oh i just realized u posted 2nd part too.. will go read and comment! u should update the title aswell 😊

edit 2 - [LOL}

second part was even more painful 😔 how can ridhima tolerate? it must be something else other than love!

cant wait till the next part!
Edited by -simi- - 14 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssh57

Hi Bhoomi, thanks for the indepth comments. It's so encouraging. At this age doing something new or going unknown places is not very comfortable. But still I wanted to give it a try but at the same time scared of over-stepping limits or hurting people's sentiments. Your comments are  morale boosters at such a time.. Thanks a lot  ❤️ ssh57

Hey no need to thanks me dear... and hey age???? whats that..lol.. i think i cant see the age here just th thoughts.. by the way i wanted to tell u .. could u update the subject line .. where u have mentioned the story name.. besdies that if u could write the parts u have posted it will help to know howmany parts r posted of the fanfictin...

my coments r least what i could for ur tremendous efforts.. i wish i could see the video... i would have complimented.. i love rafi songs... n listening them gives lots of mental ease...
chalo
tc
Bhoomi
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 3

Armaan was worried. Was she ill? Had she met with some accident? Had her child taken ill? He tried to put it out of his mind. It maybe nothing, why am I worrying? But he couldn't concentrate on his work. It was 11 o'clock and she hadn't come come as yet. He picked Abhi's chart and saw her phone no. on it. Impulsively he dialled her number. It was picked up only after quite a few rings.

"Hello"'It wasn't her voice. It was a child's voice. "Hello, Kaun?" he could hear the TV blaring in the background.

A: Kya ridd'. Main Dr. Riddhima se baat karna chahta hoon.

Child: Mama naha rahi hai.

A: Oh'..OK. Main baad mein call karta hoon.

Child: Aap kaun?

A: Main Dr. Armaan

Child: Main A M. Aapse baat karna achha laga. Yahan mama ke alawa koi aur hindi nahin bolta.

A: A M?

A M: Haan. Akshat Modi. Aur mere papa bhi A M hain. Abhimanyu Modi

A: Oh! That's great. Aapko pata hain main bhi A M hoon. Armaan Mallik.

A M: sach??

A: Haan bilkul.

A M: Aap kabhi hamare ghar aayiye na. Main bilkul bore hojata hoon. Mama mujhe papa se milne bhi nahi lejaati. Kid centre mein tho koyi mujse baat bhi nahi karta. Main apne khilonsey khelte, aur padayi karte bore ho gaya hoon.

Riddhima hears Akshat talking as she opens the bathroom door.

R: Akshu, kissey baat kar rahe ho? Phone mere paas do.

A M: Uncle main mama ko phone deta hoon. Aap milne aaoge na?

A: Zaroor.

R: Akshu'

Ak: Yeh lo mama

R: Kaun hai? (To Akshu.) Into the phone "Hello"

A: Hello.. She was so shocked to hear his voice that the she nearly dropped the phone. Somehow she managed to catch it and speak.  

R: Yes..

A: Mrs. Modi I wanted to run some tests on your husband. I wanted to talk to you about that.

R: Actually main ab wahin aa rahi thi. Can I come there and talk to you.

A: Ya. OK

R: Akshu chalo humein jaana hain. They came out and she locked the door.

Ak: Mama mujhe papa se milna hain.

R: Aaj nahin. Phir kabhi..

Ak: Kyoon mama''

R: Maine kaha na doctor ne mana kiya hai.

Ak: Phir main hi unse poochoonga.

R: Kissey?

Ak: Dr. Armaan se.

Riddhima was thrown back for a minute.

R: Kya'.? Tum to unhe jaante bhi nahin.

Ak: Woh mujhse milne aayenge na, tab poochoonga??

R: matlab

Ak: Maine unhe apna ghar invite kiya hai. Unhone kaha hai ki woh zaroor ayenge.

R: kya' kab???

Ak: Abhi jab unhone phone kiya tha. Riddhima let out a sigh. Akshu Dr. Armaan bahut busy hote hain. Tumhe unhe aise pareshaan nahi karna chahiye. Ok?

When they reached the kid center, Akshat refused to enter but Riddhima knew how to manipulate him. After a lot of sweet talk and a promise of one hour extra TV watching, she left him there and proceeded to the hospital.

When she entered Abhi's room and he was boiling with anger.

Abhi: Kahan mar gayi thi??

She couldn't tell him she hadn't been able to sleep last night as she couldn't get his doctor out of her mind and had finally fallen asleep only at dawn.

She couldn't tell him that she had spent the night  thinking about how 8 years ago, their relationship had moved from hate to love.

But this vm on the song AAPKI AANKHON MEIN from the film ghar may help you visualize that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzau5pWaf2E

She just stood tongue tied. Thankfully the nurse came in just then and said that the doctor wanted to see her.

Armaan had known that abhi would hurl abuses at her, the minute she entered.That's why he had sent the nurse to call her. But why did he bother about her? She hadn't thought twice before walking out of his life''

There was a knock on the door and she entered. She sat in front of him and asked,

R: What tests did you want to run? Is his progress not satisfacory?

A: Its just that the de-addiction drugs are not giving the desired results. I have doubts regarding his liver function.

R: Do you suspect Cirrhosis of the liver.

A: It could be or might be fatty liver. That's why I wanted to have a 3D imaging and some liver function pathological tests.

They discussed about the tests like 2 doctors would and decided to get them done at the earliest.

He observed that she had dark circles under her eyes as if she hadn't slept for many days. She looked tired too. He wanted to hold her, comfort her. He just kept looking at her and she too couldn't help staring back at him. He remembered how much he used to admire her eyes. Tere naina'..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwS3PRSFvCA

Sudddenly she got out of the eyelock and stood up to leave.

A: There's another thing I wanted to speak to you about. I think it's Ok for your son to come and meet Abhi. It might even help Abhi if they have a good bonding.

R: Actually they are not very close. Akshat is basically very talkative. He is bored because not many people understand him here. The language barrier you see. So he wants to meet Abhi and talk with him. But I don't want him to see Abhi like this. I may not be able to reply to the thousands of questions he'll pester me with.

A: But he's a real sweet talker, I must admit.

'Just like his father', she thought.

A: Maybe I could meet him sometime and take him for a drive or an icecream or something.

She was flusterred.

R: Thank you, but that won't be necessary. Now that Abhi is getting setttling down here, I'll be able to spend more time with him.And she left immediately.

Armaan was angry with himself for even offering. Actually he had made the offer only because he felt sorry for the little boy. "If she wants to keep her distance, it was fine with me" he said to himself. He decided henceforth he was going to keep himself as far away from her as possible. But could he?

She went back to Abhi's room and started serving him lunch. She observed that his tantrums had subsided a bit. He didn't complain much about the pains or the food. When she got up to leave '

Abhi: Riddhima sit and talk to me.

She couldn't refuse but she was thinking about Akshat.

R: Actually today Akshu was not in a mood to remain in the Kid Center, that's why'

Abhi: You should have brought him here.

R: No, I think he may not be at ease here.

Abhi: It has always been only about him . I've never had any place in your life.

R: Abhi, you know that's not true. He has no friends here, no school, and not many people he can talk to either.

Abhi: OK there's no need for any explanations. You can go. And from tomorrow I'll take the hospital food only. You need not take the trouble of coming here also.

R: Abhi, yeh kaisi baatein kar rahein hai aap????

Main chalti hoon. Sham ko milti hoon.

She went to the kid center and picked up Akshat who was waiting restlessly for her. She decided to take him the market as needed to pick up some grocery. She got him a drawing book, colours and some board game set which she could play with him. He was very excited to see some tatoo stickers of his favourite batman and spiderman and she was forced to buy that too, much against her wishes.

The next couple of days went by without much tantrums from either her husband or her son. Today, after a lot of persuasion and threats she had managed to make Akshat sit down with his books and study while she decided to go and cook. She picked up her phone and saw that she had missed a call. (She had been explaining a lesson to Akshat and had therefore kept her cell on 'silent mode'.) She called that number and was surprised to hear Armaan's voice at the other end.

R: Hello Armaan, I'm sorry I missed your call. Is anything wrong with Abhi?

Akshat looked up on hearing Armaan's name.

A: no, no. Abhi is OK. I wanted to run some change your husband's medicines so I called you to know about his allergies if any.

R: No he's not allergic to any medication as far as I know.

A: Ok, thanks

After that morning at his cabin, both had tried to keep out of each other's way. But that hadn't stopped her from speculating whether he was married? Was she also a doctor? Did he have children? The very thought of his wife and children wrenched her heart.

R: Akshu, main khana banane ja rahi hoon. Padayi jaldi khatam karlo, phir hum khayenge.

She put down her phone and went to the kitchen. Akshat quietly picked up the phone and pressed the redial button.

A: Hello

Ak: Uncle, main A M.

A: Oh tum? Kaise ho?

Ak: (very sadly) tteek hoon. Aur aap?

A: Main bhi tteek hoon. Kya kar rahe ho?

Ak: padayi(in the same sad tone). Aap?

A: Main is waqt gadi chala raha hoon. Ghar ja raha hoon.

Ak: Aapke gharmein kaun kaun hain?

A: Sirf main aur Ramu kaka?

Ak: Aapke bachche nahin hain?

A: Nahin

Ak: aur aunty?

A: meri aunty??

Ak: nahi mera matlab'.

A: (laughing) meri shaadi nahi hui hain.

Ak: Aap kitne years ke ho?

A: pehle aap batao aap kitne years ke ho.

Ak: Main five years ka hoon. Aur ab meri happy birthday aayegi na, tab main 6 years ka ho jaoonga.

A: Kab hain aapka birthday.

Ak: woh'. Happy New Year hota hain na uske do din baad. Achcha main phone rakta hoon lagta hain mama aarahi hain. Aap please mama ko nahi batana. Yeh hum donoki secret ok?

Akshat immediately disconnected the call, put the phone down and pretended to be studying by the time Riddhima came back. Armaan wondered if he should tell her about Akshat's call but then decided not to. He could sense the loneliness in his voice and felt sorry for him. Why was he getting pulled towards this child? Was it because he was Riddhima's son? Would he resemble her or Abhi? He wondered as he walked to the balcony. A full moon hung prettily in the sky and the song CHAUDVIN KA CHAAND came to his mind.

Watch the vm on this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ioIk0tjvA0

"Beta kahan ho tum??" Kaka's voice brought him back to reality. Oh god!! She was another man's wife now. How could he think of her like that''

A: Ji kaka.

K: Kya hua beta? Dekhta hoon aaj kal bahut khoye khoyese rehte ho.

A: Kuch nahi kaka, main theek hoon.

Get her out of your system man, he said to himself and went to bed.

Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This part is less painful then the last 2 ..............now i really want to know what happens next to AR.....awwwwww and baby is so cute...i loved that Baby and Armaan part a lot.

Shardha fantastic part again 👏👏👏and please do write part 4 soon....i know i m demanding but kya kare..this is very unique and different FF then the rest of others......loved it.
ssh57 thumbnail

Hey no need to thanks me dear... and hey age???? whats that..lol.. i think i cant see the age here just th thoughts.. by the way i wanted to tell u .. could u update the subject line .. where u have mentioned the story name.. besdies that if u could write the parts u have posted it will help to know howmany parts r posted of the fanfictin...

my coments r least what i could for ur tremendous efforts.. i wish i could see the video... i would have complimented.. i love rafi songs... n listening them gives lots of mental ease...
chalo
tc
Bhoomi
[/QUOTE]

Hi Bhoomi, I do not know what you mean by subject line. I've posted the index on the first page.