priyanka_bhalla thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yaar it was amazing....................just waiting for the surprise
pls update d next part soon!!!!!!!
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thnx shikha di 4 lovely siggy.luv u.

guys this part is specially 4 all those who were waiting 4 surprise.hope u all like it.

part 5:

they took a taxi and reached their cottage(about which daddaji told in part 1).it was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers.akshara was shocked 2 see this.
akshara: naitik ye sab kya hai.
naitik: andar chaliye sab pata chal jaega.
they move inside.inside,the whole house was very well decorated like it was decorated at d time of their wedding.there was also a mandap.
akshara: naitik ye sab.
naitik: ye sab maine kiya hai.(he holds akshara's hand)main janta hu ki hamari shaadi kin haalaton me hui thi.hum dono hi hamari shaadi me khush nahi the.isliye main chahta hu ki hamari shaadi pure rasmo aur riwaazo se phir se ho aur jisme hum dono khush ho.main chahta hu ki ye 1 mahina hamare jeewan ka sabse yaadgar pal ho.
akshara(her eyes were full of tears): naitik isse achha surprise kisi ne nahi diya aur main janti hu koi kabhi de bhi nahi sakta.
and she tightly hugs naitik.pandit ji who was sitting in mandap saw this and smiled.they hug each other 4 couple of mins. and then broke off.
naitik(putting his hand in front):chale.
akshara held his hand and nods.they performed every ritual which is performed in a marriage.yeh rishta.... playing in background.
pandit ji:vivah sampann hua.
naitik:dhanyewad pandit ji.ye lijiye apki dakshina.
naitik goes 2 drop pandit ji out of d door.saying radhe-krishna he closes the door.he looks at akshara and moves towards her.as he came closer 2 her , she tightly hugged him.
akshara:naitik,main apse kuch kehna chahti hu.
naitik:hmmm
akshara: I LOVE U.
naitik:kya,kya kaha apne.
akshara: i love u naitik main apse bahot pyaar karti hu aur ye bhi janti hu ki apse accha jeewan saathi mujhe nahi mil sakta tha.
naitik: i love u 2 akshara.   saying this he kisses her on her cheek.
akshara blushed and naitik kissed her again.he carries her in his arms to the bedroom(piya bawari playing in background.)
their room was beautiful decorated with flowers,candles and petals of rose.
naitik puts akshara on bed and started kissing her.akshara also didnt objected as she was very happy and she also reciprocated.after sometime they stopped,looked at each other,gave a cute kiss to each other and slept holding each other close.

Edited by VivaciousBhavya - 14 years ago
-SwaSan- thumbnail
very nice and thanku for update soon,,,,,,,,waiting for next part....loving keep it up.........
priyanka_bhalla thumbnail
it was amazing yaar.............d surprise was really nice and shocking too!!!!!!!!!pls update d next part soon
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update. So they married again. Plz continue soon
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

it was really great
loved the surprise
thnx for the pm !!

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
so damnnnnnnnn sweeeeeeeet of naitik....
waitin 4 more n more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome..
continue soon..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope something this good happens on the actual show! when will we get their honeymoon? but of couse we dont want chota naksh for at least 5 months!
hii... it is great.! do continue...

n btw.. thnx for the pm.!