Kareena and Saif on Good Morning Pakistan!

Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

so i just heard from my friend that kareena and saif were on GMP today! did anyone watched it? care to share what happened? and if anyone can find the video, can you plz plz post it!!! Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah.. i had a class. maybe i'll watch it tonight, the repeat telecast. Will let u know
a_jalpari thumbnail
Okay, i watched the repeat telecast. Here is my opinion on it: It was quite boring. I don't know why but first of all Shahista wasn't looking as nice. She looked very tired. HEr face was all oily. She was very nervous, and couldn't speak properly. She usually does better job when she's interviewing pakistani actors.

Here is what i discovered about Saif and Kareena: (they were interviewed seperately)
Saif said:
Some of his cousins live in Karachi and Islamabad.
His grandmother used to watch Dhoop Kinaray.
in the next 10 aur 20 yrs Saif finds himself producing films.
He said he likes the role he is doing in Kurbaan.
And more movies Kurbaan type should be made.

Kareena said:
She is a vegetarian (wow didn't know that)
Karishma is pregnant these days, and she would love to have karishma come back in bollywood
Kareena loves spending time with family.
She mostly watches english movies with saif
And when shahista was telling her that she has lots of fans in pakistan all she said was "WOW"
and shahista told her that one of her team member really likes her ... again she said "WOW" ...

Overall I thought this was boring. I almost fell asleep while watching. 😛
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol..thanks for sharing the synopsis. I wonder if the video is up.
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
'WOW' LOL just like Kareena would say. You really do make it sound so boring. No point in watch it then, i'll just stick to the Nadia Khan show
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww thank you soo much 🤗!!! i told my dad yesterday to tell me when the GMP repeat telecast comes ( as he was watching t.v that time) but he started watching geo and forgot and i started studying so yeah....

so karishma is pregenat again? ohh, saif has family in islambad and karachi? like first cousins or like dooor ke rishtadar? Howcome he has never travelled to pakistan before if he has family here?

Really? all she said was wow? she could have atleast said thankyou or i really appreciate it! maybe she was nervous!
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is a clip of Kareena's interview on the Bollywood forum. You guys can check it. Shaista indeed seemed very nervous.
somi_somi thumbnail
kareena boht achi acting karti aur saif to wah .
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: a_jalpari

Okay, i watched the repeat telecast. Here is my opinion on it: It was quite boring. I don't know why but first of all Shahista wasn't looking as nice. She looked very tired. HEr face was all oily. She was very nervous, and couldn't speak properly. She usually does better job when she's interviewing pakistani actors.

Here is what i discovered about Saif and Kareena: (they were interviewed seperately)
Saif said:
Some of his cousins live in Karachi and Islamabad.
His grandmother used to watch Dhoop Kinaray.
in the next 10 aur 20 yrs Saif finds himself producing films.
He said he likes the role he is doing in Kurbaan.
And more movies Kurbaan type should be made.

Kareena said:
She is a vegetarian (wow didn't know that)
Karishma is pregnant these days, and she would love to have karishma come back in bollywood
Kareena loves spending time with family.
She mostly watches english movies with saif
And when shahista was telling her that she has lots of fans in pakistan all she said was "WOW"
and shahista told her that one of her team member really likes her ... again she said "WOW" ...

Overall I thought this was boring. I almost fell asleep while watching. 😛

lol thanks for the update! I would expect Kareena not saying much...but its cool that they came on the show!
a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rever

aww thank you soo much 🤗!!! i told my dad yesterday to tell me when the GMP repeat telecast comes ( as he was watching t.v that time) but he started watching geo and forgot and i started studying so yeah....<br><br>so karishma is pregenat again? ohh, saif has family in islambad and karachi? like first cousins or like dooor ke rishtadar? Howcome he has never travelled to pakistan before if he has family here?<br><br>Really? all she said was wow? she could have atleast said thankyou or i really appreciate it! maybe she was nervous!<br>

yes karishma is pregnant
Saif has close family in pakstan.. his puphoo (father's sister )lives in islamabad
Saif has traveled to pakistan several times since his relatives live there.
Yes all kareena said was WOW...saying thank you would have been much better word choice