"Three True Words" (Two Shot story lol)

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

Here posting another short story which is plain simple and its was a random thought so penned it down.. actually typed it on...šŸ˜† Hope its a good time pass for few who would enjoyed reading .

Do have a look at the banner as well .. no poetic lines..next time will try to include them.... in this story it would hamper the flow i felt.. šŸ˜Štc

Will be posting it soon..

Luv
Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

I am standing at the gate of my house waiting for him with a broad smile with shyness in the eyes and excitement in my heart as I have waited for this day from long but more than me I know he has waited for this day. I know I never ever took him seriously and may be hurt him unintentionally too. Whenever he said 'Tarani My three true words, 'I love U',I had an expression of, 'Don't start this again..' he has been my childhood buddy from long.. In our gang of 10 friends I never understood why he was so outspoken about his feelings right from our schools daysā€¦ The first time he proposed to me was in class 8th and I cried the whole day I do remember. It was after a week he apologized saying he wrote the letter as he felt whatever he feels for me was special and it was love ā€¦ I felt I was too mature and guided him as a friend. After that in class10th he proposed me again, it was our farewell party and I was complimented by many as it was the first time I wore a Sareeā€¦. He looked into my eyes kneeled down and said giving me flowers he had collected from the tress of our school groundā€¦ 'My three true words, I LOVE U', all my others gang friends had laughed and so did Iā€¦ I really felt his maturity hadn't increased.. He was the funny chap in our gang of friends who made all of us laugh and smile.. But seldom did I take him seriously. We entered college and were together again but had a larger friend circle now.. Whenever we 10close friends met we were the most happyā€¦and everyone knew Vishesh had soft corner for me.. There were four more girls in our gang. I never liked him giving me special attention as it would become a topic of laughter for the othersā€¦ He never misbehaved but was cute funny and I always felt he was not serious about lifeā€¦ Vishesh and his THREE TRUE WORDS.. I had laughed wondering when will he grow up.

We went far away from each other after our graduation; we had our respective choice of career but were in touch through phone and internetā€¦ Once he came all the way down from London to propose me yet another timeā€¦ it was windy evening near the beach we walked recollecting our time with our gang of friends and he had held my hand.. He gave a tiny little pearl in my hand an original pearl.. And asked me to put it in the chain I wore if I loved him and if not just to throw it in the water besideā€¦His said, My three true words always stay the same,' I love U ', but do u think ur true feelings have those three words for meā€¦'  For the first time I felt tensed, to say anything to him...as his eyes were full of affection and nervous to know what I may do... He looked into my eyes and said.. in my entire life the only girl I have proposed number of times is u and this is the last time I am going to propose u',ā€¦  and I didn't knew what happen. I was shivering. why was he so serious.. Why couldn't he be the same funny and joyful.. I didn't want to wear it in my chain. I knew I was not in love with him. As I never seriously felt he was mature enough to know what is loveā€¦ I didn't want to throw the pearl as well as I knew it was not expensive but it was priceless as it had Vishesh's feelings attached to it which he carried. .how could I throw that away.. The person on who's face I never saw stress or tension was standing with stern look. I remember I just quietly said, " I cant wear this pearl.." before I could even complete Vishesh took that pearl threw it in the water.. and walked away. I stood there wondering he may turn back saying it was a joke ā€¦ dont be so seriousā€¦ he can never get angry on anyone especially on me whom he just was always always very caring and sweet.. He went away never to turn back and see...

Afterwards I contacted him, told him I can never hurt him, tried hard to tell him and he was genuinely not wanting to hear anything on that topic he spoke nicely but very formal and just not what he is .. just not what I liked in him.. his way of chatting , talking towards me changedā€¦ he was keeping a distance but always trying to make me feel guilt free that he isn't hurt , he is ok.. and he has forgotten and not to remind him.. But I had not forgottenā€¦ and those eyes with that pearl in hand.. how could I ever forget.. so much love for me.. Now it felt I was continuously thinking about him.. all the memories of our childhood came to me and I laughed again remembering, I smiled again remembering how special he is to me. I met him one day at a party, I was just soo sooo happy looking at him.. I saw him after months and felt he is so charming.. I don't know why I started getting attracted to him physically as wellā€¦ never had thought about how he looks, how he walks, how he smiles, how he talks.. but now all that came to mind.. I knew I was not feeling bad that he was not giving me special attention just the fact that I know him and I am able to look at him after so much time made me feels so excited and happy. I knew I was fond of him, and yes I liked him.. when I now recollected the many times he has proposed me I blushed and felt I would now cry if he had proposed me.. as the tears of happiness are something I couldn't hide nowā€¦ I wanted him now to somehow feel the same and somehow wanted him to come to me and ask me this final time. And for sure not only will he hear yes from my side, I would hug him and kiss him as I would tell him how lucky I feel that he choose me to be his life part.

He would not propose me now I knew it, the last time he had very seriously told me it is the last time he will ask me out. I knew now I had to take the lead and ask him, I have to do this for myself if I seriously don't want to loose him. I called him up saying all our friends are coming at my place there is a very important matter and he needs to come along. I was too nervous to be that honest enough to say I need to talk to uā€¦ As I felt scared that he may say NO and not let me show how much he means to me. He said he will be here, Its half an hour pass the time he had informed he will be here, still he hasn't reached. I am sure he will be very happy looking at me. I am dressed in a lovely saree, with my hair ironed and silky; I have not cared to be so properly dressed ever in my life. Matching jewllery, nailpolish, makeup I don't know what not I have worked on. Even after all this I am nervous whether he will like all this. I have arranged a beautiful place for us to sit and chat in the backyard of my house with lightening and decorative pots with flowers who's fragrance is spreading around the area. All the flowers, colours, food are of his choice. Here he arrived.. OH God..

Vishesh: Hi

Tarani: Hiā€¦

Vishesh: everyone must have arrivedā€¦ sooā€¦ I am  late I think..

Tarani: No, u r not late.. Actually I myself was late.. but its never too lateā€¦. Right?

Vishesh a bit confused: Ya.. lets go in.. where's everyone? No noise.. why everyone is so silent..

Tarani: This side.. lets go towards the backyard where we have played in our childhoodā€¦ so many memories I have of ur funny games and how much u have made us laugh.. Mom dad always adored u...

Vishesh looking at the backyard: hmmā€¦ what's all this decoration, lightening.. Wow!! The fragrance is soo goodā€¦ these flowers plantsā€¦ what's all this? Where are our friends?

Tarani: There is just one friend here for meā€¦ that's U .. Whom I have invited here to listen to something very important I want to say...

Vishesh: U lied to meā€¦ Tarani.. let me go from here I really am not interested to spend time with u aloneā€¦ I don't want to make my heart loose its directionā€¦I am happy with myself.. I really don;t want to hear anything which will affect me.. I have come out of a lot of pain. I dont want to take more nor give u pain..

Tarani: Plzz Plzz one chance to let me say what I am here feeling.. Just sit hereā€¦ Vishesh.. I know many times u have proposed and I have refused rejected and u were hurtā€¦ I seriously couldn't understand why u liked me.. But somehow my liking my friendship with u has made me realize how much I like u and I have feelings for u ā€¦.and I really My three true words ā€¦ plzz listen to themā€¦ ' I LOVE U..'

Vishesh: I ignored u ...and now u feel u love meā€¦ Is it that u miss the attention I gave and not actually 'Me'..

Tarani: I don't feel u should look at me.. or u should look for me.. I dont think about what u could do and what u have doneā€¦ I have always started thinking in these days how much I havnt done.. how much I could.. and how much I have felt.. How much I liked been with u ā€¦ how much I miss to chat and how much I have shared with u.. How much I trust u and how much I could be happy if I had u ā€¦ My three true words I realized and felt.. I mean it truly.. 'I LOVE U '

Vishesh: The feeling of u loving me is very very special.. But somewhere I feel its for the moment.. May be its not real in nature.. u missed me as I wasn't here and when I am with u .. May be after little time u will feel like a friend u had missed me.. How to think u actually were missing me as I was much more special for uā€¦. May be u confusing usrself with friendship and love. What didn't happen in years would happen in monthsā€¦ U always told me I was confusing myself and was not mature enough to realize what's close friendship and what's love?

Tarani: Friendship was beginning, close friends became the after partā€¦ u decided very early what all u liked and how much u liked and what u want in ur lifeā€¦ what space I could have.. But for me I wasn't sure why u felt.. I wasn't sure how u felt.. I considered u immature and never took u seriously but really U were much more mature, I had no reason to say No to u except for the fact that I couldn't understand ur love for me.. But somewhere I was immature to understand whether I could ever fall in love with a person like u or not.. I was questioning myself why u love meā€¦ and whether u were seriously right or wrong but not realizing whether I had any feelings for u or not.. I took years to realize U have everything I want in my life partnerā€¦ but I realized in these few monthsā€¦ I need ur love, I need u and I want to be with U forever.. I really LOVE U ā€¦ truly I missed not just friendship but ur love as wellā€¦ Lovers we can become when friends we stay always

Vishesh: Tarani, the pearl I gave had one thing on my mind. As the Pearl is in the depth of a sea, my love for u was that deep. Giving u that I wanted u to keep ME in ur heart with that much deep feelings.  And if u didn't feel the depth of my love I wanted u to throw it away saying u don't care anymore. At least that will make me come out of this crazy feeling of wanting u every time in life and taking the bitter truth that u never took me seriously ever.. Sorry Tarani I don't want to get into all this now.. I have moved on.. I am trying hard to cope up .. Let me go .. I am not in any position to say anything to u any more..

Tarani: Vishesh .. waitā€¦. Don't go like this.. Wait hereā€¦ one second.. Just look at thisā€¦ for a moment wait..

Vishesh: what's it..

Tarani: After falling in love and understanding my love for u .. I have understood u and ur love for me as well.. I had realized what feelings u had behind giving me that pearlā€¦ and with the same feeling ā€¦ U have every right to reject refuse me... Take this watch and wear it if u 'LOVE' me.. and if u dont love me than also wear this watchā€¦ As time doesn't wait for anyone it keeps moving and my time in ur life is not over yet.. This is not the last time I will propose I will keep proposing u on n onā€¦ for life timeā€¦

Vishesh smiling: Ohhhhhā€¦ U have become like me...

Tarani: I have become like u?

Vishesh:My three true words remain the same as well, " I love u ā€¦ "

Tarani : aaā€¦ what.. I mean.. r u sureā€¦ U love me u said. Right?

Vishesh: Ofcourse.. u heard it right dear.. I always loved u and .. I cant even think of anyone else or even think of not wanting to be part of ur life.. u r the centre of my life as alwaysā€¦

Taran happy and confused and tensedi: suddenly.. u had just said....

Vishesh: Giving u the pearl, I had decided the same thing what u said nowā€¦ if u love me wear it and if u dont love me than also take it.. But dont throw it away.. I wanted to say this but our friends, Our gang they told me I was not going to get u like this.. I had to first see if I have a place in ur heart .. they somehow felt I was trying hard in the direction where there was no love at all.. They force me to take a stand and ask u saying what all I told u that day.. After getting rejection my option were less.. But I had to go by what I had told u ā€¦ Friends were there to calm me down to support me.. But I was angry at them.. Due to them I felt I could loose u forever.. I was upset with them but somewhere I was sure I had a place in ur heart, even when they would say Tarani doesn't love u , leave it.. I told them .. on that day Tarani said SHE CANT wear the pearl.. and not that SHE DOESN'T want to wear it.. They laughed they felt I was blindly looking for getting ur love ā€¦U know Tarani when we met after that incident.. All our friends informed how they observed for the first time ur eyes were soo soo happy looking at me.. They believed that u actually had feelings.... when u called today I was stunned but somewhere knew may be u love me.. as all our friends had already informed that there was no talk of meeting at ur placeā€¦ I just tried to get it out what u thought of me.. If I said no.. or if I said am not sureā€¦I feel sooo soo happy that even u share the same feeling of giving time but not giving hope .. Giving our love every chance to get together.. Our three true words, "Love U forever'

Taranni with tears in eyes and smiling with happiness: Let me propose u , kneeling downā€¦

Vishesh: Nooo.. No.. I cant let u do that, I have to kneel down and ask u to not only accept my love but ā€¦

Vishesh kneeled down removed a pearl from his left pocket: My three true words, "I LOVE U "DO u love me Taraniā€¦

Tarani taking the pearl: I love u ā€¦

Vishesh taking out a pearl bracelet and asking her: My new found three true words, "MARRY ME TARANI"..

Tarani blushed laughed and hugged him, wore the bracletā€¦. Saying:marriage is a huge responsibility, r we mature enough for it..

Vishesh raised his eyebrowā€¦ smiling along

Tarani wore the bracelet: maturity?.. legally we are mature.. I think that's the think I was talking about .. so its fine.. CARDS be printed with the three words, " Tarani Weds Vishesh"

Both smiled, sat, chatted, hugged, kissed and felt they found three words more, "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

**************Love does not alter the beloved, it alters itself. ****************

Love is Strange; Love can't be arranged,

As friend one meets; Love starts to breathe,

Love brings hope alive; becomes the reason to survive,

Love cannot be measured; it can only be treasured,

Love is not hugging each other getting intimate;

Or dancing with romance;

Love wants & thinks for others good;

Having patience, giving, hoping for another chance,

One can't love as the other is looking beautiful,

The other starts looking beautiful as one is in love,

Have Faith Hope & Love, trust urself and love more n moreā€¦

Thanks šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘a lot to all my readers and friends for always supporting me, encouraging me and making me feel good enough to keep writing and sharing my work. Thanks a heap to my friends,Bini, Sara, San, Himani,Nida, Nimmi, Nitika, ssh57, Sumaiya, Monika, Vandu, Kittu, Naseem, Jyothi, Golu, Harika, Aati1429, Rabia, Jesscia, lilsunshine_rav, Niti, Ravishinggal, Mahak, Sookie, mjhtnupurmayank,Kookie_crinks91, Khubu, Paru_M, Nimisha,  and all my readers and silent readers .. if I have forgotten any names really sorry.... tc enjoy luv life.. keep smiling.. U ALL ROCK!!!šŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 14 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

posted the whole story .. enjoy ur time.. and good to have a reply immediately while I am postingšŸ˜³ ..
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow................it was

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good..........

it was soooooo simple yet soooooo beautiful....

u r an awesome writer....

like always.....i loved this story of urs too..

especially how u differentiated between friendship and love...

i loved this one..

it became yet an another favourite of mine.

how beautiful was the description.....

i love ur short stories.....

i could feel his love......

and her love.....

and i missed ur poetic lines
they r soo good and nice

i think even if anyone gives u a simple story.....

u can make it magnificient by ur touch.....

but i missed ur wonderful poetic lines......

thank god u send me the link when it was complete or
else main to suspense ke maare pagal ho jaati

gosh.....when she said that only u r here for me....

haye.....the gift of pearl.....

the most beautiful para was "the pearl I gave had one thing on my mind. As the Pearl is in the depth of a sea, my love for u was that deep. Giving u that I wanted u to keep ME in ur heart with that much deep feelings. And if u didn't feel the depth of my love I wanted u to throw it away saying u don't care anymore. At least that will make me come out of this crazy feeling of wanting u every time in life and taking the bitter truth that u never took me seriously ever.. Sorry Tarani I don't want to get into all this now.. I have moved on.. I am trying hard to cope up .. Let me go .. I am not in any position to say anything to u any more.."
i could feel his pain......he was terribly hurt..

and then the watch gift......haaye....
kya gift tha....
and what a beauty within it

and the way he proposed her to marry was awesom

I LOVE U
MARRY ME TARANI
Tarani Weds Vishesh
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
all these three words were beautiful.....

i loved it

it was truly magnificient.....

plzzzzzzzzz continue writing such beautiful stories........and do pm me whenever they r complete.....
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

wow................it was

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good..........

it was soooooo simple yet soooooo beautiful....

u r an awesome writer....

like always.....i loved this story of urs too..

Hi Mahak,

I am glad dear that u liked the story and loveeed it. It makes me feels good that the story somehow could bring a smile across thats the thing which is very pleasing to me... Awww thanks dear for ur compliments.. i am trying to improve and learn with my every new ff...

especially how u differentiated between friendship and love...

i loved this one..

it became yet an another favourite of mine.

how beautiful was the description.....

i love ur short stories.....

i could feel his love......

and her love.....

I think more than difference between love n friendship , its of friendship is needed for any love to conquer the heart... U felt the love makes me feel that my story was on the right path to generat a little emotion somewhere as words goo on..

and i missed ur poetic lines
they r soo good and nice

i think even if anyone gives u a simple story.....

u can make it magnificient by ur touch.....

but i missed ur wonderful poetic lines......

Awww Mahak , u missed the poetic lines?? hmmm chalo as my readers jo chahtey hain I will try to add on... So in my next I will try to have poetic lines and make u enjoy reading šŸ˜ƒ Feels nice that my chit bits of verses are appreciated and liked so much... heheh u think there is my touch.. bhoomi's style... ya I cant help but make it simple.. may be thats the thought process i have..

thank god u send me the link when it was complete or
else main to suspense ke maare pagal ho jaati

gosh.....when she said that only u r here for me....

haye.....the gift of pearl.....

U wont ever feel suspense killing u .. as my stories never make the reader wait more.. I myslef am very impatient in that respect.. i post parts soon.. this story i posted today and sent u pm recollectign u had asked me to... gift of pearll..hehe inever thought i would have such a thought myself.. before this story i wasnt into liking pearl sets.. now i guess with this idea strikign i may be more fond of pearls.. šŸ˜†

the most beautiful para was "the pearl I gave had one thing on my mind. As the Pearl is in the depth of a sea, my love for u was that deep. Giving u that I wanted u to keep ME in ur heart with that much deep feelings. And if u didn't feel the depth of my love I wanted u to throw it away saying u don't care anymore. At least that will make me come out of this crazy feeling of wanting u every time in life and taking the bitter truth that u never took me seriously ever.. Sorry Tarani I don't want to get into all this now.. I have moved on.. I am trying hard to cope up .. Let me go .. I am not in any position to say anything to u any more.."
i could feel his pain......he was terribly hurt..

Ya... he was hurt na.. and i felt that thought mattered, the way i wrote i cant say much.. but if the thought touched u than my work is done... feels satisfied... šŸ˜ƒ

and then the watch gift......haaye....
kya gift tha....
and what a beauty within it

and the way he proposed her to marry was awesom

I LOVE U
MARRY ME TARANI
Tarani Weds Vishesh
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
all these three words were beautiful.....

i loved it

it was truly magnificient.....

Mahak.. so sweet dear... u r the first to comment abotu the story so this comment was the first i had after posting it and as usual i am nervous everytime i post a story gettign ur comments i am chilled that it was nto that bad and not boring.. šŸ˜‰... u enjoyed u liked.. so nice for ur kind words of encouragment..

plzzzzzzzzz continue writing such beautiful stories........and do pm me whenever they r complete.....

Surely will try and entertain with more such stories .. with all the support and love my readers give.. I will try and rememebr to Pm... šŸ˜ƒ

Bhoomi

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh.....I luv all the three words Bhoomi. Awesum two shot!!! Vishesh was always matured enoughto realize his feelings....but Tarani was not. N she took her immaturity as his...hehe. She cudnt realize her feelings but thought he didt understand his own feelings....hehe. That was a really funny characteristic of her....actually I knw its not a funny thing....but her sweet stupidity brought a smile to my lips.

Well, I need not say that u again described the feelings so beautifully.....but I felt this tym the lines were extra nice....and I guess I may keep saying it everytym.

Btw, I was just thinking of u n ur one story....here u r wid another beautiful shot. Dear u always make me smile....coz ur stories hav sumthing in them that forces to bring that smile....no matter how sad I am.

Anyways, gr8 work Bhoomi as always....or may be even better. W8ing for another one from u.

Ok now I read the whole story

three words for it

Full of Love

I just loved reading it

and u left me speechless

Edited by NabeehaFS - 14 years ago
ammy-ridz thumbnail
Great!!! shot.

A very different concept indeed. Loved the idea behind Three true words. The proposal,  pearl, watch...felt like small props used to define a much deep feeling and emotion.
Very well penned. the lines below too were really expressive.
Thanx.
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyya bhoomi.... so sorry m late... i had an afternoon class in college so i went soon after....anyways... jus read it now and wow dids... it was awesum.. i mean really.. the reality yet dreamlike feel of the story... very well dun... might i add a cliched out of the world... lol... jus awesum... the three words were carried out effortlessely.. another ovation for that.. write more soon please....P:S: although m a big fan of reading fictions/oneshots with characters from shows like Armaan riddhima etc.. i found your style really refreshing.... just off point.. i dunno if its just me but when reading names of characters i automatically link their traits in the show to the story which isn't always good.. lol... so the way you chose different names for them brings a breath pf fresh air into the forum.. hehe... sorry i kno its off point but oh well... would love to get to know you more... pm me... hehe....take care dids... rav...xx
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Bhoomi,

I'm slient reader of ur ss'. I don't have words to describe ur writing! Can u tell I love ur stories? šŸ˜Š

I am always amazed at the work u come up with, all of 'em with special message.

-Sona