Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

hey bhoomi di,

</p> i knw im posting this for the second tym....but ths tym reading ths story again gave me some new feelings....so thot of commenting once again....

awwe thnk god ths topic is not closed..!!...😊

loved this story too....its so very beautiful n pure...

i loved vishesh's character completely fell in love with him...at first i din like tarani's attitude towards vishesh how she used to say....ths is not love n he alwyz confessed to her it's much more than frndshp it's love n one day she'll realize.....i really was ecstatic when she finally finally realized her love fr him...and evn was cryin out of joy when he reciprocated tht love with d same intensity n love n trust...
ths story is very beautiful somethng wch does happens in real life...the grl who has a guy like vishesh in her life would truly be so very lucky....i toh fell in love with him...somewhere i find myself in vishesh....somewhr some small part....

thnx di was writing n sharing u thot's !! 😊

now moving to Prem sahit....im really sad tht topic is closed i read ths one for the first tym today...😭

i enjoyed tht story too to d core...

vikrant yet another persona for whom a grl would die for...d main lead protagonist in ur story esp male is so striking n loving n caring....perfect lover n husband ....evrythng just falls into place... 😳 thy way u showcased Bhargavi's character her possessiveness for her father n all....i personally din feel she was immature she jz had a bit more ego thn it shld be....

nevertheless the story was sweet n touching....esp the poetic lines in hindi by vikrant were amazing..!!.. 😊

n d end truly made me blush !! 😳

n the last quote too was so apt n wonderful !!

[P]

<p><font color="#003399">I won't say much ....tht's all ....my frnd actually asked why i love ur stories so much coz she was not so touched by them...and frankly speaking i was rendered speechless....i could not explain d depth of my feelings n ...evrythng wat i felt reading ur stories....i cld smwhere sense reality....love in reality is not alwyz romance hugs n kisses...its much more n tht much more was reflected in your writing n i was spellbound too knw smone smwhr does feel like ths ....n writes abt it too...i thot of sayn ths too u cz i dunno wat u mite b thnking k i comment on ur almost all story n it's not alwyz small....my comments r too long... 😊
love u
-fatima[/DIV]Edited by charming.angel - 13 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: charming.angel

hey bhoomi di,

</p> i knw im posting this for the second tym....but ths tym reading ths story again gave me some new feelings....so thot of commenting once again....

hi Fatima,
u read again and want to convey ur thoughts much more.. makes me glad..so love to hear from it.. be it whatever times it may..i will surely feel is that more fresh always.. :)

awwe thnk god ths topic is not closed..!!...😊

loved this story too....its so very beautiful n pure...

i loved vishesh's character completely fell in love with him...at first i din like tarani's attitude towards vishesh how she used to say....ths is not love n he alwyz confessed to her it's much more than frndshp it's love n one day she'll realize.....i really was ecstatic when she finally finally realized her love fr him...and evn was cryin out of joy when he reciprocated tht love with d same intensity n love n trust...
ths story is very beautiful somethng wch does happens in real life...the grl who has a guy like vishesh in her life would truly be so very lucky....i toh fell in love with him...somewhere i find myself in vishesh....somewhr some small part....

thnx di was writing n sharing u thot's !! 😊

Glad dear that u liked Vishesh's charcter so much.. ya its short story but emotions developing and how three words r true one can feel..somewhere the want to make ILOVE u look true somewhere.. i had this thought and it took very little time to write.. its nice to know u liked tarani the way she realises though she doesnt belive trust his love initially.. u like Vishesh.. and u feel he is soo good.ahhh i hope u get someone like him in ur life.. who always stands to have true words ur way of love n commitment.. Oh u see few points of urself in place of vishesh ahh that means u hope for the positve side always and wont give up ever if truly belive in what u feel true to the core it is.. :D

dont say thanks dear..i enjoyed my time and sharing withu i enjoyed it much more..:D u all make to write..

now moving to Prem sahit....im really sad tht topic is closed i read ths one for the first tym today...😭

yup the story is closed.. i can reopen if u tell me.. but glad na u can share ur views anywhere where i can access ur reply:d glad u read the story..

i enjoyed tht story too to d core...

vikrant yet another persona for whom a grl would die for...d main lead protagonist in ur story esp male is so striking n loving n caring....perfect lover n husband ....evrythng just falls into place... 😳 thy way u showcased Bhargavi's character her possessiveness for her father n all....i personally din feel she was immature she jz had a bit more ego thn it shld be....

Yes bhargavi was immature possesive as u said..and ahhh Vikrant was such a great guy na.. ahh and u enjoyed this short story.. with less of romance but cute moments..yes the last was the way ti make it package it that way..glad u liked those poem or verses and the ending too dear..

nevertheless the story was sweet n touching....esp the poetic lines in hindi by vikrant were amazing..!!.. 😊

n d end truly made me blush !! 😳

n the last quote too was so apt n wonderful !!

so u blush reading them.awwwwwww i love when i know such ..as i feel smiling, blushign means u felt those emotions..and woudl love to see those things happening.. good to know u liked it felt it.. thanks for ur lovely comments..

[P]

<p><font color="#003399">I won't say much ....tht's all ....my frnd actually asked why i love ur stories so much coz she was not so touched by them...and frankly speaking i was rendered speechless....i could not explain d depth of my feelings n ...evrythng wat i felt reading ur stories....i cld smwhere sense reality....love in reality is not alwyz romance hugs n kisses...its much more n tht much more was reflected in your writing n i was spellbound too knw smone smwhr does feel like ths ....n writes abt it too...i thot of sayn ths too u cz i dunno wat u mite b thnking k i comment on ur almost all story n it's not alwyz small....my comments r too long... 😊
love u

Fatima... glad to know u feel so much abt my stories..i think i truly wnat to bring that love and show that love which may not be felt only writing a kiss or hug but with tiny moments situation which somewhere u can connect in ur day to day life.. how much kissing can be showign LOVE? it wont .. its not always what goes in the bedroom to build ur relationship but what goes in ur mind in ur heart as things situatiosn chnage that reflects so mcuh shcnage in emotions..i love to show that..and make that look interstign though its simple..when readers like u feel that to be nice..i get inspired to write more of that.. sooooooooooo happy that u feel that and u like that attitude ... i am sppechless ot know u feel my thoughts as ur own and enjoy to read what u urself feel... i have no coml;aints ever with longgggggg coments .i woudl love to see the stories version thought by the resers perspective.. and truly i learn with it ..

thansk for ur great support..THANKS.. get so much warmth reading ur comments.. felt i should not stop my thoughts but let it flow.. luvu tc

Bhoomi

-fatima[/DIV]