ismail darbar is the most clever house

hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys i think that ismail darbar is the most clever house mate , he is quitely doing his job and nobody is noticing it ,  what say guys , 😊, but how long will ismail ji continue in his merry ways only time will tell

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think he is trying desperately to get noticed... What was it with his guffaws yesterday...🤢 All throughout he was laughing away weirdly and forcibly... Then he sits down in a round table conference and with the same single point agenda - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...🥱 I hope one day he will also explain whatever happened with that reality contestant scandal he was involved with - I find him repulsive after that...
ready2rock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey smallwonder which scandal u r talking about...if u cud pls elaborate
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I think he is trying desperately to get noticed... What was it with his guffaws yesterday...🤢 All throughout he was laughing away weirdly and forcibly... Then he sits down in a round table conference and with the same single point agenda - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...🥱 I hope one day he will also explain whatever happened with that reality contestant scandal he was involved with - I find him repulsive after that...

i agree ....tht controversy was sooo 🤢
ismail definately lost all respect after tht!!
wheneevr i see him i find him in tht digusting avtaar only 🤢🤢

rite now he is trying to play straight! getting noticed but not being too loud or he is not overdoing it ....so yaaa ...he is playing clever!!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
....  I really don't  like this   Ismail  darbar... can't  even  stand   him........he is manipulative  and  is defo going  to show   his  true colors soon.......I  really find  him  loathsome........😡😡
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raju describe him well...he said he get mad on little things so easily that if his pillows are distorted a bit , he wud not drink his tea , if his shoes are moved out of their place , he would skip his dinner in anger....well said Raju ...
mwow thumbnail
Here is a piece that confirms his over smartness. I have disliked him from day 1.

MELVYN THOMAS
Posted: Sep 15, 2004 at 0131 hrs IST

SURAT, SEPTEMBER 14 Ismail Darbar's first wife Farzana may allege that she had no knowledge of his second marriage, but the music director's family in Surat has known all along that he and Preeti Sinha (now Ayesha) are married.

Ismail's elder brother Yaseen and other relatives were witness to their secret wedding at a Surat mosque in May. Ismail, who composed the music for hit films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas, had brought Preeti to meet his family at their Allahwalla ni Chawl in Sagrampura area in May. Preeti converted to Islam before the wedding ceremony, after which Ismail threw a low-key reception party for relatives and close friends at Dumas.

Ismail met Preeti while he was working on Devdas. Later, he helped her get a role in Subhash Ghai's Kisna.

Ismail, who grew up in Sagrampura, shifted to Mumbai with his late father Hussain Darbar, who played saxophone in Laxmikant-Pyarelal's musical troupe. During his 15-year struggle to become a music director, his father got him a job in the troupe as a violin and mouth-organ player. That was when he fell in love with Farzana and later married her.

After Ismail shot to fame, the couple moved to a swank flat in Andheri with their four children. But their marriage was on the rocks as Farzana allegedly ''did not like Ismail providing financial assistance to his family''. Speaking over the phone from Mumbai, Ismail said, ''Farzana didn't like my brother, sister and brother-in-law who would often come to stay with me in Mumbai. We would quarrel (over this).''

''Ayesha helped me deal with the depression. I have not abandoned my first wife. I have all my loyalty towards my children. She's lying if she says I have not paid their fee.'' Yaseen says: ''Ismail had taken us into confidence before he married Ayesha. We wanted to see him happy. We also want him to take care of his first wife and children.''

(Source: http://www.indianexpress.com/oldStory/55125/)Edited by mwow - 14 years ago
regalla thumbnail
i never knew that he secretly married the second time without taking his first wife into confidence.

plus what was the controversy/scandal during reality show? can anybody please tell .... i am totally unaware of anything of this nature...

vaise, even i find him quite manipulative and chupa rustam..... bagal mein churi leke ghoomne wala banda......
regalla thumbnail
did you people refer to this news that had appeared in the link given below :-

http://www.bollyadda.com/2009/04/poonam-yadav-ismail-darbar-story-poonam.html
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

did you people refer to this news that had appeared in the link given below :-]

http://www.bollyadda.com/2009/04/poonam-yadav-ismail-darbar-story-poonam.html      

It could be true and false also. But his bashing of Bakhtiar was unfair. I hope he messes up with Vindoo😆
Edited by arijit#1 - 14 years ago