Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d_s_g_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the scandal was tht, ismail was the judge in a reality singing show saregamapa where he mentored a female contestant. after the show it was alleged that they shared a physical and romantic relationship. after the girl got pregnant and had to abort the child she tried to commit suicide and ismail was charged for it.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It could be true and false also. But his bashing of Bakhtiar was unfair. I hope he messes up with Vindoo

he he he he .. i too wish that if he has the himmat, he should take pangas with Vindoo and KRK
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks suravi.... i too had searched and posted the same link after i got to know about some reality show scandal...
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes the contestants name was poonam.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-suravi-_

the scandal was tht, ismail was the judge in a reality singing show saregamapa where he mentored a female contestant. after the show it was alleged that they shared a physical and romantic relationship. after the girl got pregnant and had to abort the child she tried to commit suicide and ismail was charged for it.

Woah... This Ismail? A girl was inclined to be in an intimate physical and romantic relationship with him? 😕 Logon ki choice bhi...
tishabridges thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is plating very cleverly ...he is trying to be safe ....