"I am not retiring"- Ayesha Takia

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
"I am not retiring"- Ayesha Takia

Rumours made the rounds that Ayesha Takia would quit her acting career after marriage, but Takia is all set to mark her comeback in Boney Kapoor's Wanted.

Ayesha was last seen in 8 X 10 Tasveer with Akshay Kumar and tied the knot with political big wig Abu Azmi's son Farhan Azmi. The actress who stars opposite Salman Khan in Wanted is ecstatic about the film and says, "Wanted will blow you away, the action, the music and the script is one of a kind and a lot of hardwork has been put into the film."

Ayesha plays the sweet and innocent Jhanvi who falls for the dreaded hitman Radhe played by Salman Khan. "My character follows her heart and confesses her love for Radhe unknowing of the perils she and him both would have to face later on. I simply loved working on the film, we shot in such beautiful locales and to work with Prabhudeva and Salman was such a wonderful experience," Ayesha added.

But then what about the news of her retiring from the industry, She says quickly, "They're just rumours, I'm very much a part of the industry and have no plans of retiring, I have Paathshaala with Shahid Kapoor coming up and Revathy Verma's Aap Ke Liye Hum with Jayaji." Ayesha also had plans of starting her own fashion line, "That's true, I love fashion and I am working on the details of starting my own line by next year," she signed off.

Considering the number of delays Revathy's film is going through and that Wanted and Paathshaala were shot before her wedding, we're still hesitant on overruling the retiring part, we'll just give it some time what say ?
Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsdetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090909_45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is a very good actor!
Love her!
<3333
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She better not retire! Miss her on screen.