Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys
this was supose to be my new ff
but then i desided on to writing it in one shot
couse i am not gud at updating parts soon
i hope u all like it plz do live a coment or critise it anyway u want
nruti

Mixxed up love

armaan and rahul are twins brothers and ridhima and mushkan are twin sisters. they all grow up together went to same kiderganden same school, same college and also studied the same thing they never needed anyone else. but without eatch other they are incomplit.

their parents are also good friends. shashnk gupta ridhima n mushkan's father is very well known business man and their mother padma gupta is a house wife and a best friend with naina malik the mother of armaan n rahul. their fahter karan malik is also a big business man and best friends with shashnk.

armaan rahul ridhima n mushkan went to oxfored college together. they just had finished their MBA from there. they had rented a house where this four would stay but during their stay in the london  mushkan n rahul had fall in love with eatch other and had confesed to eathc other ans also to armaan n ridhima but not to their parents. armaan had also fall in love with ridhima but never confesd thinking she might not like it and did not wanted to brake their friendship.....

now they were comming back to india and wanted to surprise their parents with RM's love story but lil did they know that their parents had already maid their jodi armaan with mushkan and rahul with ridhima

they all came back to india at the airport they meat with htier parents and huged them their parents had throw a party for thier welcom and to brake the news of thier marrige with eatch other.........

at the party all the top busines man and their family were prasent their and there were lots of media too 

all four were quit shoked to see the party and the peoples in there

Rahul: armaan why did dad invited all this people and media i mean everyone knows us then!!!

Armaan: ya i agree with u this was absolutly unexpacted

Mushkan: yaar i m having this realy bad felling that sometihng is going ot happen n we wont like it

(mushka hold rahul's hand)

Ridhima: i have the same feeling too

(ridhima hold armaan's hand realy very tight)

armaan looked at her and then the hand had a lil smill on his lips

ar: ridhima dont get scard its ok i m here and beside its just a party ok dont worry

they all amd their way toward all the other people and strted to mingel with them

after few minutes both Shashnk ans karan went on the stage to make an anouncement.

Shashank: Ladis and Gantelman hello every one and welcom to the party

Karan:we have a anouncement to make and that is that we have desided to became a business parten and also a relative by marring of both my sone to his daughter

(everyone was shoked but the bigest shoked was to armaan rahul mushkan and ridhima)

Shashank: yes and the marrige is going to take place next week as thats the best day for all of them to get married.

(this was just getting out of hand for this 4 people but they though that it will b rahul mushkan and armaan ridhima)

then shashnk and karan asked all four to joint them on the stage

Karan: yes armaan will marry mushkan and rahul will marry ridhima and the wedding will be heald next week on sunday which is only a week later and then after that both my son will take over the business and handel both gupta and malik.

then everone claped at it and started to enjoy the party but for armaan ridhima mushkan and rahul it was like a death sentence they all went out side the party hall and started talking

Rahul: this cant be happening and i cant leave mushkan i love her (he hold her hand) i am telling dad that i will marry mushkan and thats it

Armaan: no u cnt do that did u not see how happy mom dad and uncle aunty are and midia is also here if we say something then they will not spare mom dad and uncle aunty and their reputation will go down.

Rahul: then what do u want me to do just marry ridhima???

Mushkan: NO i have an idea let them think that we are ok with this and we are ready to marry eatch other but at the wedding time me and ridhima will switch and then it woud be me marrying rahul and ridhima with armaan

Ridhima: but mushkan how can i marry armaan i mean we are best friends and.....

Rahul:plz ridhima mushkan is right then after wedding our parents wudnot mind so it will be ok and whats wrong with armaan he is gud at less better then anyother guy for u coz he knows u in at out

Armaan: but guys i mean how can we......

Mushkan: plz guys for us and our love plz do this plz plz plz

Ridhima: okey i agree with this but guys we better be ready for their anger i m sure they will very angry at us

armaan was stunn to heare this from ridhima but he was on cloud nine on thinking that ridhima will be his wife.

they all sit down and made the plan to switch they had desided that armaan and rahul will were defferant colore sharvani so the girls can tell that who are they getting married with but ridhima n mushkan will were the same colore and desinge cholisuit so no one will be able to tell that which one is ridhima and which is mushkan and that will be better

after the party both the family gathered started doing the preparation for the wedding

II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II

it was the wedding day

mushkan n ridhima both were ready with thier same colore and desing bridel drees

the barat had arived on the time and they were beeing welcomed by Shashank and padma

it was the time for the brid to come down so both of them coverd their head so no one can see then and switch

so now padma was taking ridhima to armaan ans shashnk was taking mushkan to rahul

the wedding took place and they did the saath phera and also the gardel the wedding was done

the only thing that was weird that the brides were not ready to uncover their head

it was time for their viday and both the girls cryied huggine thier parents and left the wedding hall for their new life

in the car

rahul was over exited to see that his love is his wife now and he huged mushkan realy tight

in the other car

armaan and ridhima both were happy from inside thinking that they are merride for good

ridhima was still crying on to leaving her parents house like thins and armaan was consulting her

they all reach mailk house overther everyone welcomed both the new brides lovingly

after all the retuales armaan was sent to his room and rahul was sent to his room

in armaan n ridhima's room

Ridhima: armaan i think now we should tell them the truth they will b mad at us but still they have full right to know the truth

Armaan: u r right ridhima i m calling rahul and mushkan n we all r telling them the truth

they both got up and maid theri way toward rahu;s room

rahul opendthe door and let them in

then they  all desided that they shud tell them the truth

thus they all went down

ridhima was holding armaan's hand very tightly coz she was realy scared

they saw karan and naina still sitting on the couch and talking

Armaan: mom dad we have to tell u something

Karan: armaan now it realy late and.........

(his eye fell on his and he had hold ridhima's hand tightly seeingthis karan got shoked)

Rahul: dad its realy important plz listen to us

Naina: ok go ahade

Armaan: mom dad i got married to ridhima and rahul got marride to mushkan

hearing this both karan and nandani got shoked karan was still in his delama of seeing armaan holding ridhima;s hand but this mad it all clear

Karan: WHAT HAVE U LOST UR MIND ARMAAN

Rahul: no dad armaan is ridht i love mushkan that is why we did this u anounsed our wedding in front of everly one that to without asking us and did not even gave us time to come and tell u u were all so bussy in ur happinees thet did not saw hoe broken we were

karna n naina got another shoke they were in daze after listening to all this

the first thing that they did was to call Shashnk and padma

after about 1 houre they both came to malik house and were hell shoked on knowing the things that happen padma was crying and scolding the girls but naina stoped her by saying that the boys are also involved in it

Shashank: karan what do u want to do?? I mean u want to let them go like this or ''..

Karan: shashnk I am ok with this I think that we did maid a mistek by not asking them in the first place if we had done it then this eud not have happened but still they shud have come to use first but they did not I going to let them go'''''

They all took a brathet then they all went to thaie room and shashnk and padma left for their house

In Rahul and Mushkan's room

Well they were priti much in love and doing so'''''..

In Armaan and Ridhima's room

Armaan: ridhima I wanted to say something to you'.

Ridhima: ya go ahead

Armaan: uhhhh ridhima I don't know from how long but I am in love with you for long time but never dare to say it coz I did not wanted to brake''''''..

Ridhima came ot him and just huged him realy tight she had tears in her eyes and cud not even ature a single world so she was experesing her love by the tight rib crashing hug

Ridhima: I love u too armaan since I leanr the word love only u came to my mind I was scared too did not wanted to loose your friendship

Then they both went ot bed as it was enough drama

II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II~II

"Wow mom then what happen the next day" ask a teenag girl to her mother

"ya Ridhima masi plz tell u want did dadu and dadi did to u guys" said another teenage girl to ridhima who was siting on the bed with this tow's head in her lap

Ridhima: well ur dadu and dadi punished us by not talking ot us for about 21/2 months.  And now both of off to bed

"why mom dad is still not here so why u need to be alone in this room when dad comes I will so u both can romace all u want"

Ridhima: AROHI have some shame

"oh masi don't worry masaji wont know about this and besid that's what u both and mom dad does when u guys a alone"

Ridhima: that's enough diya both od have lost it now go to ur room and where aer ur brothers

Then came the voice "we are her mom"

Then one buys in his early twenty and a pare of twin boys in their early teen came in the room and huged ridhima supper tight

Ridima: adi why r u still up don't have ot go to college tomarrow and u two raj and Rajveer why are u still up if ur parents and and armaan came to know about this u all will b in trubal

Then they all hug her and kiss her good night and left to their room

Its been almost 23 years for Armaan Ridhima and Rahul Mushkan's marriage

Two years after the marriage ridhima gave birth to a cute boy and named him ADITIYA they all call him ADI after a year mushkan gave birth to DIYA. Both dada dadi and nana nani were over the moon after becoming a grand parents.

Then came the toofan mail of the house Armaan and Ridhima's second child AROHI she is just like her dad the attetud the dimple smile blue eyes and the same naughtyness in her.   After arohi came another two prankster in the house the twinse RAJ and RAJVEER son of rahul and mushkan. They both are just like their mother. With this three in the house there u will never find the house in pease but if u do then just think that it's the  time for the biggest toofan coming your way.

After the marriage karan niana shashnk and padma did not talk to them but this four never loos hope and keep on trying to pleas their parents and by the end of 2 and month they succeed.

Now their life is like a fairly teal HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yah! first one to comment! dear you should write more, i luv all your one shots! and this one was so romantic! thnkx alot for the pm!
shine_bright thumbnail
OMG........it was soooo beautiful....
i loved the concept....it was totally twisty and full of surprieses..
thanks soo much for writing this....and plz do keep writing more=D

luv,
janhvi<3
shonaveer thumbnail

for writing another successful one shot

really loved the concept. i wish it was a fan fiction but can understand. you really can not find time to keep updating it. i am really happy after reading this story.

the concept was clicking, different and totally totally marvelous and fantabulous.

really liked the way the brides are swapped. wow. really a nice concept and do come up with more concepts like this.

aww.. they did not talk to the friends for 2 n half months or so.. so sad.. but it was really so sweet about how riddhima is talking to the kids..

keep writing..

loads of love
deepu :)
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago

hey hun, it was amazinn with many twists and turns,

truly superb d write more one shotss

love sanam

Tanha_Dil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊nice one... hehe cant believe they switched brides.... but it was funny...and the kids were something too specially arohi.... they know everything there parents do... smart kids... well i really liked it.. do pm me if u write more....
Sonia
reemz.malik thumbnail
Heyy it waz really nice..
it waz funny how they changed brides lolll
luved they way you portrayed the story..
Do write more storiez like this..
luved it!!

arshluver_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kOmAl_luves_KSG

yah! first one to comment! dear you should write more, i luv all your one shots! and this one was so romantic! thnkx alot for the pm!

thnxs lot for ur sweet coment
arshluver_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shine_bright

OMG........it was soooo beautiful....

i loved the concept....it was totally twisty and full of surprieses..
thanks soo much for writing this....and plz do keep writing more=D

luv,
janhvi<3

hey janvi
thnxs a lot for ur sweet coment
will defenatly write more

arshluver_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PheliNazar

hey hun, it was amazinn with many twists and turns,

truly superb d write more one shotss

love sanam