Frequent Posters

d@niy@ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ramdan mubarak to everyone.... 😃
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
(S)RAMADAN MUBARAK(S) 2 every1... God Bless u guys!!
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ramadan Mubarak 2 all IFianz
saba :)
Anam_naan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Ramzans to all of u....nd thanks 4 d post its too gud
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VivekGms

There is a particular Muslim psyche. We can observe this by looking at their behavior through out the world. For last 25 years I stayed near to Muslims and read world history. I have taken what's happening around the world before writing this small observation.

Muslim psyche and social behavior depends on their population %. (Numbers mentioned below are tentative and need further research).

1. 0 - 15 %: Muslims will be very nice and cooperative people. Will try to increase population by giving birth to more than 10 babies / women. Will enjoy special minority status and will be treated equal to majority. Sufis will talk about equality of all and try to spread Islam.

2. 16 - 49%: Muslims will demand for special treatment and will try to get political power. Might demand for Sharia or special power. Can also demand for special country for their region (where Muslims are more than 50%). Will start fighting with other religious people when they reach 30%. Will start showing their dirty face and blame others for their problems.

3. 50 - 85 %: Complete political power with other religious people treated as second grade people. Preach strongly that Islam is only true religion. Country will be declared as Islamic state.

4. above 85%: No other religious practice is tolerated. Non-Muslims will be persecuted and killed in a systematic way. State will be run with no freedom to people and called run by god. A lot of criminal activities and suppression of masses will take place in the name of god.

Islam preaches to gain trust of others and then stab from back (deceive). I pity Muslims, because they are misguided souls (Quran is full o contradictions). So, you decide what should be done to Islam. For me, it should be demolished as we demolish an old and ruined building to construct a new one. It has no relevance to modern era. But, force alone won't help in demolishing Islam. There is a lot of mistrust among different factions of Muslims and we need to play along those lines, use force effectively and Islam will break like glass. Arab Muslims never treated Persians, Indians (Pakistanis) and Turkish Muslims equal to them. Sunnis feel all other Muslims are not following Islam correctly.

Please remember, all men and women are equal and created by one supreme god. Islam never treats all people as equal (Muslims are greater than others). Our aim is not to kill Muslims; it's to kill Islam - a bad religion. There are a lot of cases or examples in history through which we can criticize Islam and much is said about it. Now it's time to get to action to finish Islam. For god's sake Islam should vanish from this world.

hey dude... i am a MUSLIM!!!...
n i just wanted to get the facts right with u...
first of all can u tell me how these numbers add up... they dont make any sense!!!...

Quran is not full of contradictions.... if u feel that there r any contradictions just pm me with the part that u find to be incorrect n i willl wil try my best to show u the true meaning of each of ur mentioned contradiction.. n if u live in India then i suggest u go to one of the programs of Dr. Zakir naik.. he has a question n answer session at each gathering.. u can ask him abt the contradictions that u have found n he will give u a detailed explanation... that may help ur misguided mingled mind to get the facts straigt

n now i m not going to comment on ur post but to give u a brief account of what Islam is really abt..

ISLAM is a word that means peace.... it teaches equality and the rights of minorities are also protected..
people who r ignorant like u think that Islam is a religion which preaches war hatred n murder to tell u a fact when Prophet Muhammad (SAW) conquered Makkah which u can call the base of Islam.. no a drop of blood was shed.. there were many non muslims living in makkah at that time... if the muslims wanted they could have killed, harresed, made slaves or could have done many inhuman things with them but the teaching of Islam tell us to be humble n humane with all people of all religions.. the nonmuslims wee allowed to go un harmed wih full protection..

thats just a small account of the genorosity n kindness of muslims....

the muslims that u r talking abt dont exist....

in the end i would like to tell u that try as hard as u want to break islam... what u said abt breaking it like glass... try to do it with all ur might for all i care.. bcoz Islam is a powerfull religion.. it cannot be harmed by physo ppl like u!!!
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RAMADAN MUBARAK EVERYONE.
May Allah bless us all!!
Ameen...
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ramazan Mubarak~!
Blessings to all my brothers and sisters in this Holy Month.
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ramzan Mubarak to everyone

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RaMzAan MuBaRaK....MaY aLlAh BlEsS yOu N yOuR fAmIlY wItH haPpiNesS iN tHiS bLeSsD mOnTh....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ramadan Kareem and Mubarak to all Muslims, it's the greatest month......
May ALLAH forgives us for our sins INSHALLAH..........
Edited by farislove - 15 years ago