aniketsamant thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
1. Manmohan Tiwari is a lawyer and an actor. From day one, I thought that his dialogue delivery was theatrical and not natural. For me, it was more of acting display than genuine love.

2. Unfortunately, Rakhi was impressed by his conversations, and thought that he was hers forever. Even Ram was impressed by Manmohan, as he confessed to Rakhi in one of the "Mann ki baat" episodes. He stood out from the crowd with his gentle one-liners and witty replies, and everyone liked him till then.

3. His true colors were on full display when his mother came to the palace. His mother told Rakhi that Manmohan did not tell her about his plans to marry Rakhi or to be one of the prospective grooms for Rakhi, but had told her that he was going to be a part of a "TV Show".

4. When she went to Rishikesh, there were hordes of people to see Rakhi and Manmohan. Manmohan was busy greeting and waving at people to get attention. He claimed that he did not call anyone to come and see Rakhi. How can he say that? The show is taped, probably 3 - 4 days before its actual broadcast. Since the premise of the show is a novel, new and "never-before-seen on Indian television" one, and nobody knows the format of the show, how did people find out about Rakhi's visit to Rishikesh? Manmohan and his family definitely must have called his relatives and friends and told them to spread the word, and hence the crowd and the banners.

5. Rakhi and Manmohan were busy taking snaps with people to ensure that Rakhi does not get sufficient time to talk about marriage. Rakhi is correct when she said that his mother's behavior towards her in Udaipur and in Rishikesh was a total contrast. Manmohan must have definitely coached his parents to talk to her in a certain way.

6. Then in the hotel, off-camera and later on camera, Manmohan told Rakhi that he cannot marry before his elder brother ties the knot. Why did he not address this issue during one of his three dates?

7. And the last punch was during the elimination night. Rakhi chose to eliminate Manmohan, who replied "Ab mera safar samapt nahi hua, yahan se mera safar shuru hua hai" This shows that Manmohan was using her to get into the entertainment industry. I hope he fails in his quest.

8. My only question here is "How did Ravi Kissen find out about Anjali?" And if there was nothing brewing between Manmohan and Anjali, I believe that Manmohan would have let Anjali meet Rakhi without any second thoughts.

I'm disappointed that Manmohan went this far in her swayamvar. I am disappointed that Rakhi eliminated better grooms before him.

Please post your comments and suggestions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sal44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.. but Manmohan did have something going on with Anjali that why he said he would marry her if Rakhi doesnt choose him..
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sal44

I agree.. but Manmohan did have something going on with Anjali that why he said he would marry her if Rakhi doesnt choose him..

Do you still believe Manmohan? who told lie at every step. This cheapo can not be taken seriously for anything.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah agree with u...but on the other hand, i do not trust our dear trp-seeking rakhi who can go groom hunting publicly and make money out of it....
but i would like to add Manmohan is a typical male chauvinist...and his family needs to evolve
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree.. he was just a cheep and show off guy..
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just wait n see, he'll be getting a lot of bhojpuri movie offers 😆 😆
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali10

just wait n see, he'll be getting a lot of bhojpuri movie offers 😆 😆

Hey Anjali, what are you doing here?  Didn't Manmohan call you?😉😆😆  Just pulling your leg.😆 The name Anjali is famous now because of Manmohan. I like your name.  Yep, he will get some offers for some TV show now😊
Tiwaris.. more like the The Adams Family.  Sabhi ek he thaali ke chatte batte hain..
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree, nice post. I think Ravi Kissen did a background check or something on all of the dulhas or maybe Anjali came to him and told him everything. IdK!
Tashu_US thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I agree, nice post. I think Ravi Kissen did a background check or something on all of the dulhas or maybe Anjali came to him and told him everything. IdK!

Or may be the channel knew about it all along but were waiting for the right time to let viewers know about it( for TRP reasons )