anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nagmati who is very furious grabs the painting from Yashovardhan,throws it out of the window n slaps him.Yash leaves the room crying.We see the painting of Padmini flying down n lands on the floor.A hand comes n picks it up;its Chetan raghav who smilingly luks at it n says to it,Rani Padmini,the whole of Chittod is eagerly waiting to welcome u.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Kalyani.....i ddinot see the precap....
hey...so seems we'll see Yashovardan,Ranaji's son today....hope he is a good boy..& he & Padmini make a good relationship....
anasrashid_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

thanks Kalyani.....i ddinot see the precap....
hey...so seems we'll see Yashovardan,Ranaji's son today....hope he is a good boy..& he & Padmini make a good relationship....

ur welcome minziee........yes ,may b he will enter today.........but i m feeling sorry 4 him yaar........poor soul.....Nagmati ne apna gussa yash pe nikal diyaπŸ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
actually nagmati is rite in her own place!!!no mother wud like 2 c his child welcomng his new mama or taking her place! bt then history is history n all ladies /princes/queens shared their hubbies!
thanx 4 the precap...waitg 2 c the little boy1
badal n tat boy will strike a frendship n so will padmini!
anasrashid_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

actually nagmati is rite in her own place!!!no mother wud like 2 c his child welcomng his new mama or taking her place! bt then history is history n all ladies /princes/queens shared their hubbies!

ur welcome mehr di..........yes we can understand her condition........but then this was a common practice in ancient days.......ya hope so this lil boy is gud😳
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

you know meharaan,i was feeling very much 'troubled' after yesterdays episode...but your comments & the way you see the episode makes me love the episode even more πŸ€—  πŸ€—Indeed yesretdays episode was an important one!!
Now i am waiting like anything to see how Yash & Padmini gets closer 😳 Hope Yash is a cute lil boy....πŸ˜›
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

you know meharaan,i was feeling very much 'troubled' after yesterdays episode...but your comments & the way you see the episode makes me love the episode even more πŸ€—  πŸ€—Indeed yesretdays episode was an important one!!
Now i am waiting like anything to see how Yash & Padmini gets closer 😳 Hope Yash is a cute lil boy....πŸ˜›

thanx dakooji!!bt ur replies r mkng me cry😭😭 cos im leavng 2 ind 2day...n from 2morrow onwards inactive...i will miss u really very much n the other frends of the othr forum!n will miss padmini 4 sure ...21 epsdes 2 b precise!
bt dnt worry im positvely sure i will sneak in between n i will b back replyg 2 ur post n all!😊
regardg the epsde i really feel tat boy will b sweet n nagmati will shoo shoo his son wen he comes close 2 padmini......
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

thanx dakooji!!bt ur replies r mkng me cry😭😭 cos im leavng 2 ind 2day...n from 2morrow onwards inactive...i will miss u really very much n the other frends of the othr forum!n will miss padmini 4 sure ...21 epsdes 2 b precise!

bt dnt worry im positvely sure i will sneak in between n i will b back replyg 2 ur post n all!😊
regardg the epsde i really feel tat boy will b sweet n nagmati will shoo shoo his son wen he comes close 2 padmini......

Its okkay Mehraan! πŸ€—

I am so happy you could take time to come online today...you shd be damn busy arranging eveything..
even then you took time to come 2 this forum 😳

take care!! πŸ€— hope you hav a safe journey!! πŸ˜ƒ and one more thing do try to sneak in...πŸ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

ur welcome mehr di..........yes we can understand her condition........but then this was a common practice in ancient days.......ya hope so this lil boy is gud😳

par kya un ladies ko dil nahi hota tha kya...after so much luv, attention n dedication thy luk after their hubbies n wat do thy do??4get nagmati...im questioning on the practice!
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

par kya un ladies ko dil nahi hota tha kya...after so much luv, attention n dedication thy luk after their hubbies n wat do thy do??4get nagmati...im questioning on the practice!

This just shows that there was no respect for women in those times.Arey bhai ur marrying marrying and marrying 😲.