Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the precap.

Poor kid, suffering the brunt of Nagmati's anger. It's not his fault. But Nagmati's anger is justified. She wasn't exactly told that all this will come to haunt her.

Looking forward to Badal and Yash becoming buddies. And also how Yash and Padmini strike a relationship. Eventually.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: secretz

This just shows that there was no respect for women in those times.Arey bhai ur marrying marrying and marrying 😲.

I don't think it was about respect as such. It was more about what was common and acceptable and this was considered acceptable.

But, of course woman had hearts then just as we do now. The practice must've irked lot of people, women and men. Who would want to share the person who's only supposed to belong to you? But once a trend is out, everyone feels obliged to follow and unfortunately, the trend went onto marriage.

I'm thankful that the practice isn't as common as it was then.
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Thanks for the precap.

Poor kid, suffering the brunt of Nagmati's anger. It's not his fault. But Nagmati's anger is justified. She wasn't exactly told that all this will come to haunt her.

Looking forward to Badal and Yash becoming buddies. And also how Yash and Padmini strike a relationship. Eventually.

ur welcome jenifer.........ya her anger n grief is justified..........kisko accha lagega apna pati kisi ke sath share karna.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi mehraan best of luck 4 ur trip& try 2 cum on dis forum during ur trip.i know its v.difficult.
tiny15 thumbnail
abt king's marryng many times i wud like 2 tell u dat it was adopted 2 strenghthen their kingdoms thru matrimonials.bcoz once u got married princess of another kingdom automatically they wil help dem against attacks.1 more thing in ancient india there is also a practice of women havng more dan 1 hubby.remember draupdi.but dis practice which is calld polyandry got vanishdwid time but polygamy didn't go away as its male dominated society. polyandry is still in practice in sum tribal areas of hill states like hp & uttrakhand but now younger gens is not followng it. i know it as i belong 2 hp&here in sum tribals they practiced it(polyandry).  
tiny15 thumbnail
i remember wen i was in 8th std we hav one boy from dat area.at dat time he told us dat hehas got married as his elder bro has married.we were shockd at dat time.den later on i came 2 know abt it thru history books & our scriptures dat in ancient india women were almost treatd as par wid men.thogh in hills dis practice was also adoted due 2 more reasons.1st 1 is dat in hills gals r less in nos. not bcoz of infanticide,may b due nature.2nd is here land was less & 2 protect it from dividng& going 2 outsiders one woman is marrid 2 all bros of one family.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

Nagmati who is very furious grabs the painting from Yashovardhan,throws it out of the window n slaps him.Yash leaves the room crying.We see the painting of Padmini flying down n lands on the floor.A hand comes n picks it up;its Chetan raghav who smilingly luks at it n says to it,Rani Padmini,the whole of Chittod is eagerly waiting to welcome u.😃

Thanks kalyani for the precap😳.
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kali di lovely precap
enjoyed reading
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veersherafan1

Thanks kalyani for the precap😳.

it was awesome