BBHBBH to go off air... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
This is so sad, I really liked this show ji. It was the only show I actually watched. =((
AnjaliX12 thumbnail
Ditto .. this was the only show I watched too ... somehow I feel attached to Hetal, jai Krishna ... I just do not understand what people like about kekta and ketkta clone serials 😭...
feedback thumbnail
i think it is because the producers are bringing BBaurB back
birju4baby thumbnail
I am disappointed but not surprised at this show going off air .. as we can see from this forum and ratings .. it was not getting the attention it deserved ... although lately this form was getting more and more active ..On the Star Parivaar awards ... there was no performance form krishna and Jai ...Star is ignoring this serial..

This show is realistic,beautiful and very entertaining ... It is in not the same league as Khichdi,SVS,BBB,JJJJkJF ..becoz it does not have Aatish Kapadia's writing ... but it still better than the crap out there ... ... Stories and People in it are believable ... And I loved watching it every evening .. I really really did ...

Bidai is like a carbon copy of banno mein teri dulhan andd saat phere just some rearranging and repackaging ..the current track in bidai focusiing on setting Saadhna and Shlok together by aalekh is exactly same as Sagar trying to vidya and tushar together
I dont even know the story of  Ye Rishta ..
Bebo ... Again no clue about the story.
Raja Ki AB - very very very original track of memory loss

I don't watch these serials but sometimes flipping through channel I catch their trailers ... I dont understand how these shows are so popular ... may be people do like the heightened drama , constant sobbing , revenge tracks,epilepsy causing special effects ... they are same as Kekta serials .. It is just that other producers have become very good in copying the concept ..

Right now Star Plus only have like 3-4 serials which are truly making waves ... Bidai,Rishta , Devrani .. If it does not stops it short sightedness ... it will be loosing its top position very soon.It has replaced Kekta with Rajan Shahi ... It is bringing BBB back though ...
Anyways enough of my Rant , I pray that instead of cancelling it , if they can just move it to Afternoon .. at least we can see it on Internet ..

mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yah .. i just read the article ....

SP is goin crazzyyy ... first all the K serial and now BBHBBH ... ! :@ :@ :@

pg713 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so sad.... I hope it doesn't go off air.  I really like this show... I still want to see the hook up between Hetal and Pratik and Jai & Krishna luv story....
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is so shocking I really wanted to see jai krishna love story and hetal with pratik and I was so wishing to see krishna fix rasila
Inspector Sahib thumbnail

Star Plus shouldn't axe this show so soon!

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am very sad too . i liked jay
birju4baby thumbnail
The way they are moving the show it has become so fast ... If they show more of JaiKrishn Scenes .. ratings would have definitely risen ..